PDA

View Full Version : Every X Box 360 RECALLED

Bielby2ooo
08-12-2005, 05:00 PM
HAha Stupid microsoft -.-

Every Xbox 360 has been recalled

faulty wire on em ALL

Melts disk in 2 hours of game play

They should of payed mroe attension intsead of just brining it out to beat the PSP this christmas

holo-jonny
08-12-2005, 05:02 PM
good thing i don`t have one.ps2 beta

Tommy
08-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Even if this was true i wouldnt be suprised because these are the ********* things ive ever seen.

Removed by Seacat (Forum Administrator) Please do not avoid the Forum Filter

Tommy
08-12-2005, 05:03 PM

And could that be any more un true?
I know xbox 360 is bad and everything but its better than the ps2... lol.

Bear-Max
08-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Sorry, but do you have any proof? How can a faulty wire melt a disc?

And squirted, when you make comments like that, it's always good to at least try and back it up.

Edit: Lol, one minute it's the "****** thing ever", but it's better than the PS2. That makes no sense...

Jase
08-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Has anybody read the review on ign? They did an experiment, and basicly they moved the xbox from its vertical position so its lieing down and the disc was basicly "eaten" :P

Tommy
08-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Sorry, but do you have any proof? How can a faulty wire melt a disc?

And squirted, when you make comments like that, it's always good to at least try and back it up.

Edit: Lol, one minute it's the "sh*ttest thing ever", but it's better than the PS2. That makes no sense...

I just realised that ^.^
PS2... well ive never been a bigger fan and im not a fan of the x360 they can both be the ****** things then...

ozzie-ing
08-12-2005, 05:12 PM
1/10 have brocken down already my m8s hasnt been recalled.............yet :o what about the people tht bought on ebay

Seacat
08-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Thread will be closed if there's more swearing.

Bear-Max
08-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Pfft. Most of the consoles that have had problems are the fault of the people using them. If you're going to wave your console about while a disc is spinning inside, what do you expect but to get it mashed up? And of course it's going to overheat if you put it somewhere not very well ventilated. You could (try and) ask Microsoft to fill the console with liquid nitrogen to cool it for an extra £50, or you could just use your common sense and not put it in a bulky wooden cabinet that's going to keep all the heat in. It's a damn computer, not a toy. If you started *****ing with your CPU you'd expect malfunctions, right? We get enough of them without doing anything wrong, so a few teething problems with the 360 aren't really that big a deal.

Besides, if there is a problem, Microsoft replace your system within about a week. A pretty good service if you ask me. If something like this happened to the PS3, nobody would hound Sony the way Microsoft have been. It'd be "It's okay, PS3 is t3h r0x0rz!!!1!!1"

NekkLe
08-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Pfft. Most of the consoles that have had problems are the fault of the people using them. If you're going to wave your console about while a disc is spinning inside, what do you expect but to get it mashed up? And of course it's going to overheat if you put it somewhere not very well ventilated. You could (try and) ask Microsoft to fill the console with liquid nitrogen to cool it for an extra £50, or you could just use your common sense and not put it in a bulky wooden cabinet that's going to keep all the heat in. It's a damn computer, not a toy. If you started *****ing with your CPU you'd expect malfunctions, right? We get enough of them without doing anything wrong, so a few teething problems with the 360 aren't really that big a deal.

Besides, if there is a problem, Microsoft replace your system within about a week. A pretty good service if you ask me. If something like this happened to the PS3, nobody would hound Sony the way Microsoft have been. It'd be "It's okay, PS3 is t3h r0x0rz!!!1!!1"
Rofl! Good points :)

And I'd like to see the eveidence aswell, my uncle hasn't had his recalled yet? and like Bear said, theres only going to be a fault ion the console because of the handle cared to it. I very much doubt microsoft would hype up a new revolution console and then go through the hassel of tacking them back in. Also, Ebay would have notified users to sell or not, yet that hasn't happened.

ozzie-ing
08-12-2005, 06:30 PM

Besides, if there is a problem, Microsoft replace your system within about a week. A pretty good service if you ask me. If something like this happened to the PS3, nobody would hound Sony the way Microsoft have been. It'd be "It's okay, PS3 is t3h r0x0rz!!!1!!1"its not only when u swing it round and some1 i nos has broken down

Bear-Max
08-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Swinging it around was (of course) a bit of an exaggeration. You're not supposed to move it at all when it's on, and it must be in one of the two positions that the manual says, if you put it like this, I've no sympathy:

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/673/673859/glitch-in-the-system-round-two-20051206053026986.jpg

The thing is, there have been many more problems with the PS2, but nobody makes a big deal about it. Of their 100million PS2's sold, it wouldn't surprise me if a fifth were sold because of the need to replace consoles. Microsoft have been brilliant in replacing faulty consoles, and all this anti-Microsoft rubbish is annoying.

Matt.
08-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Lol, Iam going to get a ps3 when they come out Looks a lot better

ozzie-ing
08-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Swinging it around was (of course) a bit of an exaggeration. You're not supposed to move it at all when it's on, and it must be in one of the two positions that the manual says, if you put it like this, I've no sympathy:

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/673/673859/glitch-in-the-system-round-two-20051206053026986.jpg

The thing is, there have been many more problems with the PS2, but nobody makes a big deal about it. Of their 100million PS2's sold, it wouldn't surprise me if a fifth were sold because of the need to replace consoles. Microsoft have been brilliant in replacing faulty consoles, and all this anti-Microsoft rubbish is annoying.
im not anti microsoft hell i h8 my ps2 and love my xbox but i suppose i h8 the 360 so... but nyway ps2s did brake down but not this soon

Bear-Max
08-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Actually there were tonnes of disc read errors from the off with PS2s.

ozzie-ing
08-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Actually there were tonnes of disc read errors from the off with PS2s.
not as many as this tho no where near as many around now about 1/1000 had defected rather than 1/10 i can remember it

Tommy
08-12-2005, 08:10 PM
The thing is you shouldnt have to place it in a certain postition, you shouldnt have faulty consoles! These things shouldnt be sold unless there perfect, why do people sell faulty consoles?!

Greed
08-12-2005, 09:04 PM

faulty wire on em ALL

They should of payed mroe attension intsead of just brining it out to beat the PSP this christmas

Quote the site/etc instead of spelling it yourself because I can't understand a single thing you said.

Tommy
08-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Quote the site/etc instead of spelling it yourself because I can't understand a single thing you said.

How about you try really hard because im sure you could read it if you wanted, instead of complaining.

GoldenMerc
08-12-2005, 11:23 PM
lol i find that pretty funny ive got one and ive been playing it everday when i get back from school to about 9.00 and gamestation and game have ones and they seem aright show the proof.il check on the xbox site.this isnt true as mine is fine.

Slydog
08-12-2005, 11:36 PM
ok... there is nothing wrong with the xbox 360 in europe. in the US every 360 was recalled. not here. it was a massive mistake but because it was released later in europe they fixed it and braught it out to perfection, there was a falty wire in the us but it did not melt down disks, that was a rumour not a fact.

trust me i know wat im talkin about :D
360 will own all competition including ps3 and if it doesent... halo 3 will

GoldenMerc
08-12-2005, 11:43 PM
100% right nothing is wrong and ps3 is way too expensive just because sony have made more consoles and people trust them more than bill gate$.(im getting 99% of his money when he dies).:rolleyes:

Slydog
09-12-2005, 03:18 PM
100% right nothing is wrong and ps3 is way too expensive just because sony have made more consoles and people trust them more than bill gate$.(im getting 99% of his money when he dies).:rolleyes:
now this guy knows what hes talkin about :P

swordy
09-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Are you serios???

Bear-Max
09-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Xbox 360s haven't been recalled at all. There've been overheating problems and that's about it for the majority. Anything more serious is/has been taken care of by Microsoft free of charge.

I don't see what the big deal is still.

And no console is perfect. A great number of PS2s get disc read errors, and a new (even slimmer!) PS2 released in Japan last week is having trouble reading PS1 games at all and quite a few PS2 games. But does Sony get the brunt of people's complaints? No.

GoldenMerc
09-12-2005, 07:45 PM
xbox live gamers pm me to own habbohuts buts

Bear-Max
09-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Make a new thread if you want to discuss something different... :)

GoldenMerc
09-12-2005, 08:14 PM
no why should i

Bear-Max
09-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Because you're supposed to post on topic. This thread is about the rumour that Xbox 360s were recalled because of a fault.

--------

Anyway, I'm sure most, if not all, of the UK 360s are fine.

Slydog
09-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Are you serios???
yep im serious
rossco pwns like me :D
nothin wrong with the europe 360's, like i said it was in the us

Oleh
09-12-2005, 08:58 PM
get sum1 to install a mini water coole

GoldenMerc
09-12-2005, 09:18 PM
get sum1 to install a mini water coole
shut up stupid newbe

Slydog
09-12-2005, 09:26 PM
shut up stupid newbe
:o rossco! do not own in such a way that is offensive ;)
lmao, really tho thats was not very nice :rolleyes:
a water cooler is a good idea if ur 360 is over heating

GoldenMerc
09-12-2005, 09:27 PM
yea but they have been slagging it of all night.ok soz man

NekkLe
09-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I have a feeling Microsoft might pull it off this year. One reason, prices, the two options Microsoft havegiven us is a good offer, you can be playing top class games for a little price.
At this time, I'm waging my money on the Xbox 360.

GoldenMerc
09-12-2005, 09:41 PM
has anyone got xbox live ere

smurf-you
10-12-2005, 07:31 PM
everything microsoft has made fails (mostly windows xp and windows Me.)

SO........ There is a big issue with 360's, that's called to much rushing not enough care and testing.

Microsoft have ruined YET another product :rolleyes:

HUGECOOL
10-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Lol, Iam going to get a ps3 when they come out Looks a lot better

Lmao. Please tell me you were joking.

Infrontation
10-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Lmao. Please tell me you were joking.
Ps3's will probably have better graphics, a wider selection of games and a better controller o.O So I don't think there is anything to joke about

Bear-Max
10-12-2005, 09:25 PM
The PS3 controller looks awful.

And smurf I guess your right. Yes, Bill Gates became a multi-billionaire because his company is a complete failure.

GoldenMerc
10-12-2005, 11:14 PM
i know i think its better as a bomarang that a controller

Tommy
10-12-2005, 11:17 PM
I still think the revolution Pwns all consoles!

smurf-you
11-12-2005, 02:52 AM
PS3 in black looks HoT!

who cares about the controller when it's got blueray, which means SOOO much more data can be read and faster and longer games can be put on blue ray. Oh well, i guess i still like hacking my psp for now :P

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, anyone know what's happening with the 360's i think microsoft are trying to hide it, due to not many places say anything about it.

HUGECOOL
11-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Ps3's will probably have better graphics, a wider selection of games and a better controller o.O So I don't think there is anything to joke about
I wasn't referring the graphics, just the console itself. As a matter of fact, I could care less what the graphics on the PS3 will look like since I'm not really much of a console gamer type person.

When I first saw the PS3, I thought someone with too much time had made a really bad alt of what the PS3 would look like.

When I learned that this was their actual product, it made me laugh. The controller doesn't look very ergonomically designed either. :/

who cares about the controller when it's got blueray, which means SOOO much more data can be read and faster and longer games can be put on blue ray.

But what good would that do if you can't play the games confortably?

Charles
11-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Sony better bring out another,smaller sized controller like Xbox did for their little handed gamers.

Bear-Max
11-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, Blu-ray isn't all it's cracked up to be. Who cares about 54GB of data if there's nothing worthwhile to put on it? And considering that the PS3 is going to have a Blu-ray drive, you can expect quite a sum of money added to the cost. Those things are expensive to make.

smurf-you
11-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Peeps, how do you know it's going to be uncomfortable as no ones tried it yet - THat's what i can't get.

Ummm... i doubt sony would make a controller that feels nasty for the hands (apart from psp)

I believe it'll be comfortable, you can't tell just by looks as no ones tried it yet.

With the Blu-ray Disc you will be able to make the games SOO much bigger if game companys decide to do it.

I mean it's so advanced, you should read up about it bear.

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/02/uk-videogames/images/diagonal.jpg

Your telling me you would choose the 360 over the PS3?

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/with-wireless.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://members.optusnet.com.au/felixcheung/17-05%20PS3%20Controller.jpg
- It looks good to me, i recon you don't want to give it a change as it's something new. i wanna have a preview :D

2nd thoughts you may be right... :/

Bear-Max
11-12-2005, 02:06 PM
I know enough about Blu-ray to have an opinion on it. Lots more space on a disc is not enough to warrant the purchase of a console. And as for making the games better, multiple games developers have said that it's much easier to work with Xbox 360 development tools than with PS3 tools.

There's also rumours that Bill Gates decided against using HD-DVD in the 360 because he sees purchase by downloading as the future of gaming.

Slydog
11-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Peeps, how do you know it's going to be uncomfortable as no ones tried it yet - THat's what i can't get.

Ummm... i doubt sony would make a controller that feels nasty for the hands (apart from psp)

I believe it'll be comfortable, you can't tell just by looks as no ones tried it yet.

With the Blu-ray Disc you will be able to make the games SOO much bigger if game companys decide to do it.

I mean it's so advanced, you should read up about it bear.

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/02/uk-videogames/images/diagonal.jpg

Your telling me you would choose the 360 over the PS3?

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/with-wireless.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://members.optusnet.com.au/felixcheung/17-05%20PS3%20Controller.jpg
- It looks good to me, i recon you don't want to give it a change as it's something new. i wanna have a preview :D

2nd thoughts you may be right... :/
1, the ps3 controller is small not big, if u have ever held a concept u would know how tiny it is, to small if anything, u can see for urself just find a picture of some1 holding it, also it looks like a boomerang and the buttons are all in the wrong place. not comfitable atal.
2, 360's console design pwns the ps3's.

Bear-Max
11-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Woah M:A:D you're right. I just found this picture:

http://www.thenextfuture.nl/users/patrickR/PS3/controller.jpg

That looks tiny - and look how small the analogue sticks are! It's even worse than I thought it was...

Slydog
11-12-2005, 02:16 PM
i am always right... ;)
and beleave me when i say this... ps3 is rubbish, 360 pwns it any day

GoldenMerc
11-12-2005, 02:17 PM
its a expensive bomarang

Slydog
11-12-2005, 02:19 PM
its a expensive bomarang
and a ps2 with a cut down bowl ontop ;)

GoldenMerc
11-12-2005, 02:23 PM
lol ive got a realy funny pic off something il just find it

Luayminator
11-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Bear-Max, no offense.. but why the hell are you takin this so seriously..

Slydog
11-12-2005, 02:41 PM
why am i taking it so seriously?
why is rossco takin it so seriously?
why are u taking bear-max seriously about him taking this seriously?

;) lmao.
this is a good topic, the whole point is to prove and argue and post which 1 is the best......

pechie100
11-12-2005, 02:42 PM
any real proof ???

Bear-Max
11-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Writing with proper grammar and being well-informed doesn't mean I'm taking everything seriously ;)

Slydog
11-12-2005, 02:44 PM
any real proof ???
ov what?
proof of the controler is shown by bear-max... if thats wat u mean?

smurf-you
11-12-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm still amazed with the performance of the PSP, it's great for the value and what you get and what you can do ;D

Oh yeah, i've got 46 psp games now ;D, best one i've got is Prince of persia (Out in 8 days in the UK)

I don't believe no one is talking about PSP on this forum.

Anyways, i'll pick up a PS3 and i'm waiting for more info from microsoft before i import one.

Bear-Max
11-12-2005, 06:35 PM
What does your showing off how many games you have on the PSP have to do with the 360? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and import one of what from where? :s

smurf-you
11-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Sort your life out, stop harassing me on every comment i put forward.

I'm importing one from USA, Fathers over there at the moment, everything is pretty much half price with the currency n all. Though i heard i cannot play English games, but there is lots of hacks for them already and i've begun stocking up on my xbox 360 games :eusa_pray

Cigaret
12-12-2005, 12:39 AM
okay..i have had 3 ps2's and 2 xbox...i burn them out with in 5 - 8 months...my xbox broke cuz my brother hit it with a ball...anyways..i hate the ps2...so many stupid game errors....the games freeze, they scratch in the system..i bout a new game and it wouldnt run on my ps2...my xbox 360 hasnt been recalled? i love it...its the best system i have had...and anyways ill get a ps3 so i can think what i want about the 2...people say ps3 is better? people say 360 is better? i will defeintately be able to tell cuz ill have em both...

HUGECOOL
12-12-2005, 07:23 AM
I don't believe no one is talking about PSP on this forum.

Please refer to the title of this thread. :)

smurf-you
12-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Please refer to the title of this thread. :)

you had NO relevance to this thread, however i did.

Read my whole post, and you spammed with a pointless comment though people are talking about PS3's in this and i was talking about the PSP and later on in my comment i said something about microsoft.

^ Soz ^

*On topic*

Is there any news about this yet, i really wanna import one, but not one that dies in 2 hours!

Cigaret
12-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Is there any news about this yet, i really wanna import one, but not one that dies in 2 hours!
there only breaking inside because people are "using them incorrectly"

HUGECOOL
12-12-2005, 09:34 PM
you had NO relevance to this thread, however i did.

Read my whole post, and you spammed with a pointless comment though people are talking about PS3's in this and i was talking about the PSP and later on in my comment i said something about microsoft.

Don’t you mean my “post” had no relevance to the thread?

Please learn how to correctly use words in context before creating more meaningless posts. I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense.

Please excuse the spam. ;D

smurf-you
12-12-2005, 11:42 PM
there only breaking inside because people are "using them incorrectly"

Ahh, a little tutorial.

I've got all my XBOX 360 games ready and waiting to hack it, :D

How would i use it correctly, stand it up on right way?

- SEXYDEATH

Find something else to do, you could at least PM me that, instead of wasting our time by pointlessly having to share you wisdom that has NOTHING to do with NOTHING because you are NOTHING by the looks of things.

^ Sorry guys, I’m not like that just doesn’t see the point of him having to keep SPAMMING this thread.

Please, if you got something else to say please 'click' the pm button :rolleyes:

Final question, Have you got a 360, any details? are they good?

It seems when this was released it doesn't seem LIKE a big deal really, i mean the PS2 was the biggest thing EVER! pretty much everyone was talking abovt it at my school...

Hmmm...

Cigaret
13-12-2005, 02:42 AM
every 2 seconds my doorbell rings and its my friends to come play my xbox 360..they say its the best thing ever invented besides slice bread...:d i love it..i think the graffics are awsome and everything...:) im gunna compare ps3 when it comes out.. anyone no the date?

Sony.Com
13-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Lol microsoft is gonna lose so much money. I don't see how they think they could beat the PSP which is the best handheld and maby best overall system there is becides the PS2.
Its probs gonna be like 3-4 months at the earliest before they get everything fixed.

Slydog
13-12-2005, 02:04 PM
lol u actualy think the psp is better than the 360?
lmao!
the psp is good and it is the best handheld so far, but......
the graphics on it ARE NOT better than the 360, i dont really see how u can say that the psp is better than the 360 ;)

GoldenMerc
13-12-2005, 04:41 PM
psp is no way better and prices are like a home console there a rip of

smurf-you
13-12-2005, 05:20 PM
I think you're wrong, the graphics are not the same (Same with everything else)

But, it's got built in wireless and you can pretty much have ANY console emulator on it, i think it's better. It's pretty much a laptop.

Value for money is pretty good considering it's got a 333 processor and amazing PS2 graphics in a handheld.

If you work it out the LCD screen comes to 80 pound alone, it's worth a lot more then what they sell it.

WELLTY, WELLTY, WELLTY I like it, i've done some pretty amazing stuff with it, but I'D rather play this over an 360.

ozzie-ing
13-12-2005, 05:28 PM
I think you're wrong, the graphics are not the same (Same with everything else)

But, it's got built in wireless and you can pretty much have ANY console emulator on it, i think it's better. It's pretty much a laptop.

Value for money is pretty good considering it's got a 333 processor and amazing PS2 graphics in a handheld.

If you work it out the LCD screen comes to 80 pound alone, it's worth a lot more then what they sell it.

WELLTY, WELLTY, WELLTY I like it, i've done some pretty amazing stuff with it, but I'D rather play this over an 360.
he thinks a psps better thn a laptop lmao
a laptop is basically a computer a psp better thn a pc lmao

as 4 best console n64 pwns all i have a xbox and ps2 i prefer my n64 graphics matters not its the gameplay tht counts

Bear-Max
13-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Sort your life out, stop harassing me on every comment i put forward.

Lol, "harrassing" you? I'm simply wondering why you randomly brought up the PSP ;)

Anyway ... Why are people comparing the incomparable? Home consoles and handheld consoles are completely different. I don't see how you can even look at the PSP and the Xbox 360 in with the same perspective.

Bielby2ooo
13-12-2005, 08:27 PM
You saying 360 is beter

no

360 dont even work haha lol

YOu get good graphics for 2 hours untill it brokes =O lol

Slydog
13-12-2005, 09:01 PM
You saying 360 is beter

no

360 dont even work haha lol

YOu get good graphics for 2 hours untill it brokes =O lol
erm......
NO, iv had mine for just under a month now and its perfect!
so shadap :p

smurf-you
13-12-2005, 09:09 PM
he thinks a psps better thn a laptop lmao
a laptop is basically a computer a psp better thn a pc lmao

as 4 best console n64 pwns all i have a xbox and ps2 i prefer my n64 graphics matters not its the gameplay tht counts

Never said it was, i said it was 'like' a laptop... rofl, you can't read.

Bear you're right, i trying not to compare though, but i rather play PSP over 360, maybe because of there's not many NEW games out of the market, like most of the games released are out for other consoles which makes them not unquie:(

Is xbox 360 live? price? anyone actually on it?

paradox
13-12-2005, 09:14 PM
I admire both consoles, but you can't really compare the two.
I got the PSP and Im getting the Xbox 360. But I'd say I'll play my PSP more because I usually do play handhelds more.

.:Subarusti:.
13-12-2005, 09:35 PM
:o :o :o omg the xbox beats the ps2 easy? check the specs!

Demynx
16-12-2005, 12:14 AM

faulty wire on em ALL

There getting the :rude:ess sued because there System lost there dumb cooling system Bill Gates Is so Loosing the cash now.

EITHER Playstation 3 or The NINTENDO REVOLUTION

Getting hands on that Revolution!

amy-tha-angel
16-12-2005, 12:46 AM
:O :O :O :O :O :O!!
awwww!
that true wot about ppl hu bought em on eBay!!
they only bought out 30.000 ov em!
they wont be fixed by crimbo!
theres gunna be so much DISSAPOINTMENT! (cant spell)

le harry
16-12-2005, 07:14 AM
I dont like PS3 or Xbox 360. I love my PsP :)

.:Subarusti:.
17-12-2005, 06:38 PM
TOTAL RUBBISH! the problem is. They have the power of a computer, and people but them on top of things, they were not recalled, the discs did not melt, and i know someone who has one, and theyve had no problems
P.S it totally rocks!

GoldenMerc
17-12-2005, 11:20 PM
TOTAL RUBBISH! the problem is. They have the power of a computer, and people but them on top of things, they were not recalled, the discs did not melt, and i know someone who has one, and theyve had no problems
P.S it totally rocks!

half of you dip-wits havent even got an xbox 360 i have one so i know and trust me ps3 is going to be no better.

wtuo
24-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Has anybody read the review on ign? They did an experiment, and basicly they moved the xbox from its vertical position so its lieing down and the disc was basicly "eaten" :P

:p:p:p That is classic!

le harry
24-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Wow, the disc eaten? Tsk Tsk Unreliable I tell you!

GoldenMerc
25-12-2005, 12:30 AM
what a load of BS

Wootzeh
25-12-2005, 08:51 AM
I got one today, It came back in stock on Xmas eve, WTH rofl.

le harry
25-12-2005, 11:47 AM
A bit late, how is it Wootzeh?

Wootzeh
25-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Meh, it's working fine, disc hasn't been eaten yet.

BOGD4N
25-12-2005, 05:18 PM
me gots the ps2 Slim xD and dude... xbox 360 is next gen gaming system, i myself aint a xbox fan *cough*ps2pwnzall*cough* but its better then ps2 afcourse, it got a better ATi chip and look at its specs... i dotn believe that it melts the disc in 2 hours...if its true then its gay...cause i was thinkin of getting it, i think it looks the best... i was suposed to get it for new years eve...but i dunno now anywayz...go ps2!!!

Bielby2ooo
25-12-2005, 06:07 PM
just got a psp

cant work out the internet thing

and idont have a wireless connection =[

Oleh
25-12-2005, 07:01 PM
u need a router for psp internet my cousin just came round wiv his he cliked internet and conected cos we got router for xbox live so

Bielby2ooo
25-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Sweet

i thought i could get the internet onit easy

and go on teh internet

ANYWHERE

Big Dissapointment in thjat

but the PSP still rocks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!