PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unfair Bans

Convictions
18-11-2004, 06:34 AM
Following Max's unfair bans and some other peoples i got pretty fed up of 'hobba's dont ban without reason' , do you beleive all you read , i think they can get away with it.

Like last year i was banned for talking about Shi'ite rebels in the Iraq war , i told him every year they go round cutting they're heads with scimitars , and the hobba banned me for saying , well ill let you guess.

This just goes to show that hobba's DO ban for no reason at all.

bigbutsound
18-11-2004, 07:29 AM
I think the hobba banned you for avoiding the filter. You say "swear word" rebels in the Iraq. Thats the reason :-) Hobba's will only ban if they have a reason!

Convictions
18-11-2004, 07:37 AM
I think the hobba banned you for avoiding the filter. You say "swear word" rebels in the Iraq. Thats the reason :-) Hobba's will only ban if they have a reason!

No , the Shi'ites are an actual Iraqi tribe who were causing probelms for troops over there , i wasnt saying the 'swearword' i was naming a tribe

Scythe
20-11-2004, 04:53 PM
They may be, but think about it. What does the name of that tribe look familiar to? If you say a word like that, we will automatically think it is swearing, especially if you avoid the filter to say it. ;)

Pulchritudinous
20-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Yeah thats all true, but they should give a warning first instead a 2 hour ban, coz it makes you so frustrated.

happypunk101
20-11-2004, 05:48 PM
personally i would say keep it Pg13 cause u never know whos listening an besides even if u had said choping there head off its the truth they have to hear about i sooner or later

hotslime
20-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Following Max's unfair bans and some other peoples i got pretty fed up of 'hobba's dont ban without reason' , do you beleive all you read , i think they can get away with it.

Like last year i was banned for talking about Shi'ite rebels in the Iraq war , i told him every year they go round cutting they're heads with scimitars , and the hobba banned me for saying , well ill let you guess.

This just goes to show that hobba's DO ban for no reason at all.

Gore, thats why and also i was banned perm on hotslime for having a scripted photo like 1 year ago dident know what scripted was rofl. And somone named wierdnerd reported me mod came she said gimmie the pic well she trades me i errored her i dident know it would error her i come online and it says banned
-.-' i was IP so i contacted habbo and then i got a awnser from glitterkat and she unbanned me.. I still have the emails xP

:kader
20-11-2004, 06:19 PM
I Can See About The Tribe But U Ave A Point Maybe Hobbas Are Becomin Less And Less.....Fair

GommeInc
24-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Mr. Ben, Hobba's are coming more and more racist. Shi'ites are perfectly normal people but no, Hobba's think they are all that, when they're not and think, 'I am such an idiot, I don't know anything about Irag, let us ban him *hoffles over ban button my precious*pushes button* muahahahahaha *evil laughter!'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!