PDA

View Full Version : Alton Towers-Oblivion is that the name cant remem ;x <³♥

allykin
09-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Yes u no dat ride at alton towers, where u go round te corner then drop down v./ straight and go round n up rofl dat was scary before me n my sis shot down i punched her on te arm cus she made me go on it <² oops i mean <³ ;)
Any of you think that mean ride is scary, cus i feel lyk +Beheaded Girl ;O+
D
A
N
C
E
S
;)

Clo
09-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah, i been on it three times. :) Lol we pushed in the queue aswell. The man on the speakerphone was like ''Please stay on the right side of the barrier'' we were like er, whatever. Lol. Then when we was in the front of the queue when you can see the carts coming and going I got really scared I wanted a wee lol. So I was shaking and giving it this *shakes hands*, then our cart came and i was like ahh so we took our shoes off, got on, it started going up the hill and woah doesnt it tip you back very far!? Hurt my head. Lol then when we got to the top of the hill we saw one of our teachers there, lol! So we was trying to shout her, she didn't see us. So we were screaming and as we got to the top it went so freezing as it's high up. Then all i heard was this echoey voice that's suppsosed to say ''don't look down'' and I thought oh no just drop pleasssssseee dont leave me hangin', lol! :o
Then we shot down and we were like really happy we'd been on it because we thought it was great, although my eyes were watering REALLY badly!
Lol *^^MY FIRST TIME ON OBLIVION STORY ABOVE^^* Very interesting!

-Soph-
11-12-2005, 01:04 AM
the first time I went on it I thought it was really scary ;p
I cant remember how many times ive been on it now, but the scaryness wears away after a few goes xD especially when you've been on bigger ones. great ride xD just doesnt scare me anymore ;o
[I like scareing other people on it though =D]

Dupion
12-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Omg it's so boring, been on it laods of times.

Kardan
12-12-2005, 06:47 PM
It's an ok ride...

I prefer Apocalypse...

-Soph-
13-12-2005, 10:12 AM
I like the apocalypse as well, xD really made me jump when it went down ;p its not exactly smooth xD

HellyBelly
13-12-2005, 10:14 AM
I been on it loads, the 1st time I was scared becuase I HATE heights. ;(

-Soph-
13-12-2005, 10:16 AM
I was DEAD scared the first time I went on it, and I was well under the height limit, they dont even check do they xD

nets
13-12-2005, 10:06 PM
I've been on that ride before.

-Soph-
13-12-2005, 11:47 PM
O_o i've just been looking at my photos on it ;p
ive only just realised that EVERYTIME I go on it [must be about 15 times?]
I've always got the same seat ;o
probs not the same car, but its always the one on the back row, On the right end seat ;o

Hecho
13-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Oblivion Is Canny Good

-Soph-
13-12-2005, 11:52 PM
I just enjoy pulling funny poses for the camera ;o
you should see the one of me on pepsi max *hehe*

Hecho
14-12-2005, 12:30 AM
LOL me on trauma tizer is awesome

-Soph-
14-12-2005, 09:52 AM
O_o I look terrible on that one, I was only little ;[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!