PDA

View Full Version : Lol I mouthed xd

Bradd-Aaron
10-12-2005, 12:17 AM
my english teacher told us 5 to wait behind and he shouted at the girls and he sent them out the room and he made me stand up agaisnt a wall and he came litrally 1cm away from my face and he said You kanifing *** im terlling your mummy what a so and so U are. So i gave my self the rest of the day of :P) and told my mum and she went into school and had a go at him!

So tell me your school teachers and pupil fights :P

mynameishelen!
10-12-2005, 12:18 AM
my english teacher told us 5 to wait behind and he shouted at the girls and he sent them out the room and he made me stand up agaisnt a wall and he came litrally 1cm away from my face and he said You kanifing *** im terlling your mummy what a so and so U are. So i gave my self the rest of the day of :P) and told my mum and she went into school and had a go at him!

So tell me your school teachers and pupil fights :P

*sneeze*

Sorry, allergic to BS ;)

Laura.
This include Play fights with paper balls?

ross
*sneeze*

Sorry, allergic to BS ;)

Craig
10-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Was this before or after you killed the huge yellow dragon that had small nostrils and could only breathe water out.

Bradd-Aaron
10-12-2005, 12:28 AM
You think its BS?? Want proof? I got a recording of it cos I have to record his lesson's! Oh and also cos of personal reasons Im not alowed to be in a classroom with a male teacher by myself. Oh yer and I missed loads out cos Im pi**** The reason: When i was 8 I got molestred by my english teacher also my new yr 9 one has been sacked :P Good day *cough* Allerig to stuck up know-it-alls*

mynameishelen!
10-12-2005, 12:29 AM
You think its BS?? Want proof? I got a recording of it cos I have to record his lesson's! Oh and also cos of personal reasons Im not alowed to be in a classroom with a male teacher by myself. Oh yer and I missed loads out cos Im pi**** The reason: When i was 8 I got molestred by my english teacher also my new yr 9 one has been sacked :P Good day *cough* Allerig to stuck up know-it-alls*

*Sneeze*
*Sneeze*
*Sneeze*

Greed
10-12-2005, 12:32 AM

You wouldn't be saying this you ***. You just want attention.

Bradd-Aaron
10-12-2005, 12:32 AM
*Cough*

Id like to see things through your point of view but I Can't shove my head that far up my ars'e

Bradd-Aaron
10-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Oh up yours you de-mented freak

mynameishelen!
10-12-2005, 12:33 AM
*Cough*

Id like to see things through your point of view but I Can't shove my head that far up my ars'e

I know it's BS, because judging by the way you speak, you've probably never been to school.

Greed
10-12-2005, 12:34 AM
:D Haha :D
Reminds me when Mr. Chouy got fired for sücking peoples toes.
No, your just being stupid and ahh? Saying we stick our heads in our anus?

Bradd-Aaron
10-12-2005, 12:35 AM
Oh really ? Your parents obviously haven't told you , you start nursery next week :) Im leaving this thread its for demented freaks only :)

Greed
10-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh really ? Your parents obviously haven't told you , you start nursery next week :) Im leaving this thread its for demented freaks only :)

Hehe, and you being the one who started it. Looks like someone was put in its place. :rolleyes:

The freaks are on parade! The freaks are on parade! HI-ho merioh! the freaks are on parade!

ross
10-12-2005, 12:38 AM
That is lame. Come on, that's so primary school insults.

Ohh, sorry.. I forgot you are in primary.

Laura.
10-12-2005, 12:39 AM
*Is Dumb*

What does BS Mean?

mynameishelen!
10-12-2005, 12:39 AM

Lmao you started the thread, so you're the original dememted freak then?
And not many 15 year olds go to nursery ;)
Not many people on this forum are your age, which I'm guessing is about 5..

and Lozza it means Bullsh-t

Laura.
10-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Lmao you started the thread, so you're the original dememted freak then?
And not many 15 year olds go to nursery ;)
Not many people on this forum are your age, which I'm guessing is about 5..

and Lozza it means Bullsh-t

Ahhhh Thnks :D

beth
10-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Oh yeah cus like one day I totally walked into school and totally got called a *** and totally got mommy on the case.
Because like that is totally interesting.

Loaned
10-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Bradd-Aaron has mental problems. You see, he is actually in Special Ed classes. He hallucinated this.

kasi
10-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Bradd-Aaron has mental problems. You see, he is actually in Special Ed classes. He hallucinated this.
ROFLMAO AT THAT.

mynameishelen!
10-12-2005, 01:11 AM

LMFAO !

le harry
10-12-2005, 02:24 AM
Demented Freak? That payout is like so last year!

Largo
10-12-2005, 02:26 AM
You got raped by your English teacher? What pathetic teacher would go for freaks like you ;)

Loaned
14-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Sorry to bring this up, but Bradd-Aaron just left me negative rep. He said I'm a chav (Wth is a chav??? Do you mean gangsta?)! LMAO!

le harry
14-12-2005, 11:17 PM
He gave me one to...

Dupion
15-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Oh yeah cus like one day I totally walked into school and totally got called a *** and totally got mommy on the case.
Because like that is totally interesting.

LMAO! ;')

Undesirable
15-12-2005, 08:34 AM
*sneeze*

Sorry, allergic to BS ;)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you grow up and act your age abit, techers wouldn't have to keep you behind? You are in no way "cool" acting like a complete and utter **** infront of your classmates anyway! You wouldn't do it in your place of work (whenever the hell you grow up and get a job) So why do it in school? It's only gonna fall back on you when you try to get a job and they look back at your school records and see you were a complete a.s.s at school. You might just wanna think about that.

Secondly, if what your saying is true about the teacher... it's not something you should share on the internet..and you might wanna make it believeable. People that have had that happen to them, don't go shouting about it on the internet saying "i have proof". They try and forget about it. Am sorry but as Helen said it all sounds complete and utter BS!

Kasabian
15-12-2005, 04:38 PM
*sneeze*

Sorry, allergic to BS ;)

*Sneeze*
*Sneeze*
*Sneeze*

Says it all!

Dupion
15-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Says it all!

Too true.. :rolleyes:

pechie100
15-12-2005, 04:39 PM
*sneeze*

Sorry, allergic to BS ;)
roffle

Kasabian
15-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I love the way the Bull come's in day after day, week after week etc

RLY-CRAIG?
15-12-2005, 05:30 PM
*sneeze*

Sorry, allergic to BS ;)

--------

Infrontation
15-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I got suspended for 3 Days, for breaking someones jaw psml.. Mm there was a fight about 2Weeks ago. It was funny cause it started off with 2 people and then people took sides.. So there was 5 fights on at once. I thought I had multiscreen tv! :p Oh well no-one got killed :@

TealArms
15-12-2005, 07:37 PM
We have thought book at skool and the teacher was picking on my mate cos he fell asleep at lunch and still was not awake so i started write :rude: Sir and all that then my mates dad came in to take him home cos he likes about 90 mins away from skool and sleeps there anyway i said " Sir you ain't gonna shout at Corey and take him out now are you" and everyone laughed then he came over was in my face so i wrote "Sir is a :rude: " and he then took me out while i Was saying " sir that is my thought book take me out and i will goto Mr. Vening (Our head) but he would not listen so i went into Iceo and he said "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU :rude:" then he put my mate Corey in (the one who was asleep) and i went back over to the house( we have the old head teahcers house as a class room tis falling apart) and i stood outside just to calm down a bit more then sir came over and said you causing problems again and started shouting and grabbing my arm then Miss, L came out (one of the only good teachers) and said "no he hasn't he is staying outside to calm down a bit more)

Pulchritudinous
16-12-2005, 04:48 AM
When I broke a test tube, it got really hot, and I threw it, and cause my hand was hot I shouted 'SON OF A B1TCH', and he thought I called him it, because I was kinda facing him when I said it, and he went nuts at me, and didn't let me get a word in, but when I told him he laughed, and it was all cool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!