PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed/Pathetic loser

Rye1088
12-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Ok Ahmed! (from Big Brother of course) What do you think of him? Express your opintions about him here! I know you might be more than tempted to swear but if you could just use 'bobba' instead that would be fine! :)

Ahmed is no way good enough to be in that house! The first time Ahmed was nominated he decided to take on the role of a maniac and smashed a few plates against the steps trying to slit Vanessa's anckles, in my opinion to stay in the house! A few of the housemates labelled him as 'Ahmania' and found it funny, this made him feel that if he continued to be 'Ahmania' every once in a while the housemates and public would like him abit more since that he is usually the most boring person in the world! The next time Ahmed was up for eviction, against Becky, after a boring week of himself he became 'Ahmania' again by smashing up the statue that they all built using different housemates body parts as a task! Ahmed is playing the game!

This week the housemates task was abit tough and needed abit of effort! Since Ahmed was not a sergeant and not in control but controlled by other people, especially a woman, he did not like it one bit! Ahmed became ill once he seen what the 'privates' had to do (how convinient) and said he could not take part in certain parts of the task, being completely selfish! Ahmed was willing to sacrifise the task so he did not have to take part in washing boots, sitting outside on shifts for 2 hours etc.

Ahmed is homophobic as he said in his audition! He completely picked on Marco when he was in the house, looking for an excuses to argue with him! He found his excuses such as bringing 300 cigarettes into the house even though he doesn't smoke! Marco was being considerate knowing that housemates would smoke and could only bring a certain amount of tabacco into the house.

Ok so Ahmed... I HATE HIM! (as he would say)

Do you want him out as much as me?

:Illusion
12-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Nope :D I don't want him to win but i don't want him to go. If he went, what would be happenin in there apart from Victor an Jason 'plot' against them an the Leech Michelle cling to Stu :rolleyes: He need's to stay, he's the main one who causes arguments an that's good TV :D

jamie5k
13-07-2004, 01:20 PM
i hate him get him out of there.

lauralol
13-07-2004, 01:51 PM
LMAO I thought it was funny...
He drunk out of the china cup, then wouldnt do the task then he was in the bedroom, crying having ANOTHER cup of tea in a china cup!

Then Michelle had a go at the chicken! SOOOO hilarious :eusa_danc

Rye1088
13-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Nope :D I don't want him to win but i don't want him to go. If he went, what would be happenin in there apart from Victor an Jason 'plot' against them an the Leech Michelle cling to Stu :rolleyes: He need's to stay, he's the main one who causes arguments an that's good TV :D
He gives me no entertainment what so ever! When he starts arguments it's about stupid things, hes always wrong and it just annoys me to death! I might go down on Friday (we all know he's going! WOO), buy enough loud speakers for the whole crowd and give them all a tenna to boo him all night so he throws and a tantrum on stage and hopefully swallows his tung...... I.. HATE HIM! :D

13-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Lol, he argues about stupid stuff yeah but that's what makes it good to watch :D If you wanna talk about annoyin then talk about Stu, talkin about how he got 4 A Levels yet he can't finish a sentence :o "an like..yeah..like" :rolleyes: get back to school! But he's from the same place as me so wooo :D

Rye1088
13-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Lol, he argues about stupid stuff yeah but that's what makes it good to watch :D If you wanna talk about annoyin then talk about Stu, talkin about how he got 4 A Levels yet he can't finish a sentence :o "an like..yeah..like" :rolleyes: get back to school! But he's from the same place as me so wooo
:o He hardlys talked about his 4 A levels! I don't find him annoying at all really..

13-07-2004, 10:40 PM
He hardlys talked about his 4 A levels! I don't find him annoying at all really..

Did you see his audition tape :o "yeah i got 4 A levels, probably one of the smartest people you'll ever have in the house blah blah" :rolleyes: He just comes across as quite slow an he's too quiet :eusa_naug either him or Ahmeds gonna go :D

A-K
14-07-2004, 12:53 PM
I HATE his guts. I hate the way he speaks over people and then tells them not to raise their voice at him. Flamin' hippocrite. I want him out of there too.
He is a sad, pathetic man and I hope he does not win big brother.

lauralol
25-07-2004, 07:13 PM
Well Ahmeds gone now but there is no way Stu will go! Everyone loves him! He hasnt got a single nomination yet and he'll be in the last week no doubt! :eusa_clap

JackHb
25-07-2004, 07:47 PM
STU WILL GO THIS WEEK<i cant stand him

25-07-2004, 08:29 PM
STU WILL GO THIS WEEK<i cant stand him
:o finally someone who doesn't like him! :D but I don't think he'll go this week, it'll be Jason, then hopefully Michelle :eusa_pray

Rye1088
01-08-2004, 07:19 PM
:o finally someone who doesn't like him! :D but I don't think he'll go this week, it'll be Jason, then hopefully Michelle :eusa_pray
Got your wish! I hoped for Jason to go!

ullie
01-08-2004, 09:02 PM
I was one of Ahmed's biggest fans :( He was simply amazing! Well anyways Jason will win it and Shell will go this Wednesday!
I hate Nadia and her laugh eughhhh

Rye1088
01-08-2004, 09:21 PM
I was one of Ahmed's biggest fans :( He was simply amazing! Well anyways Jason will win it and Shell will go this Wednesday!
I hate Nadia and her laugh eughhhh
Jason will go on Wenesday! :eusa_pray Nadia to win! I hate Jason and the face he pulls when he does exercises, simply revolting!

lukeisok
12-08-2004, 08:01 AM
:eusa_doh:I Voted The Stupid Answer:eusa_doh: No seriously i really hate him hes a meanie and starts fights :@

Mobs!
20-08-2004, 12:40 PM
get with it he left lol ges who won :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!