View Full Version : Bright Help™ - jobs

Ree
10-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Fill in the application
(search Ploomp to view the helpdesk)

Habbo name -
Forum name -

Are you patient?

Do you have experience in a help desk, if so, which one?

What is a keylogger?

How can i remove a keylogger?

Are you good at helping with issues outside habbo?

How long have you been on habbo?

Any other information i might want to know?

Dale
10-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Fill in the application
(search Ploomp to view the helpdesk)

Habbo name - Ixperience
Forum name - Dale

Are you patient? Pacient, I can wait a few days for things to happen if thats what you think, but... weeks or months, I'd proberly tend to get a bit bored :P

Do you have experience in a help desk, if so, which one? Not really been in alot of helpdesks, but I geuss I would be experienced, I've been on habbo since early 01

What is a keylogger? ... Do I really have to answer this :P ... Ok. A keylogger is a tool that can be installed onto your computer somtimes undetectable and detectable but the host dosn't think it's a threat. The keylogger was 1st made so that suspicious parents could use it to "spy" on their children to make sure they arnt getting up to no good. It was then later used for "hacking" Hackers thought they could use it to send to people to gain there login credentials. Every key that is pressed on your keyboard would be logged into a .txt and either emailed or hosted on webspace by the program every so often. A way to avoid hackers getting your login credentials even if you have been keylogged is to use the on screen keyboard. This method can take alot of time.

How can i remove a keylogger? Get a decent virus scanner that can detect the keylogger and remove it. Also if you can find out what type of keylogger it is there website may include information or a tool to get rid of the keylogger without even searching it.

Are you good at helping with issues outside habbo? O.o ofcourse :P

How long have you been on habbo? January 01, shortly after it opened.

Any other information i might want to know ? I don't know, Have'nt got my mind reader on me.

Ree
10-12-2005, 06:00 PM
hired baibeeeeeee <3

Dale
10-12-2005, 06:04 PM
:) Great Thanks :)

funkything
10-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Habbo name - funkything
Forum name - funkything

Are you patient? Reasonably :D
Do you have experience in a help desk, if so, which one? Not really, Ive been hear for a few years tho so i know a fair bit about habbo

What is a keylogger? A program that can log every key you Type, used for soying or hacking
How can i remove a keylogger? Download a Virus Scanner, I recommend AVG

Are you good at helping with issues outside habbo? Of course I Am, im the agony aunt ^^

How long have you been on habbo? Since 2002/2003
Any other information i might want to know ? You ask, I tell, Kinda like kiss and tell, without the kissing ^^

funkything
10-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Soz for double Post, But when do we find out if were through?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!