PDA

View Full Version : !-A GUIDE TO CLOSE STACKING-!

bigdawg11907
10-12-2005, 09:50 PM
OK this is going to be a lil hard to explain but:
Furni u need:
A mode corner
A lodge occasional table
TWO z tables
A Area Coffee table
A large mode coffe table
A pressie

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
NOW HOW TO DO IT:
1st. - stack 2 z shelves onto of each other and then pick up everything your planning on stacking.
2nd. - Then drop one of the furnis you want to stack on the Z shelves. (MAKE SURE ITS STRAIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND OR ELSE IT WONT WORK!)
3rd. - remove the top Z shelf and set it to the side.
4th. - Once u remove that u can set the 1 large mode coffee table on the bottom shelf
5th. - Then drop your 2nd piece of furni u wish to stack and then remove the LARGE MODE COFFEE TABLE.
6th. - Now stick the AREA COFFEE TABLE on the z shelf then set your 3rd furni down and remove the AREA COFFEE TABLE.
7th. - Then stick the MODE CORNER on the Z shelf and then set your 4th furni down and then remove the MODE CORNER.
8th. - Now after u remove the mode corner place the lodge OCCASSIONAL TABLE on the Z shelf. Then place your 5th piece of furni on the OCCASSIONAL TABLE. Then once its there remove the OCC. TABLE.
9th. - Now place the PRESSIE on the z shelf after u removed the occasional table. Then place your 6th furni on top of the pressie.
I dont think I missed anything :) lol
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to close stack more then just put the z shelf you took off at the very start of stacking. Then just keep re-doing the steps :)

Hopefully you find this helpfull. Close stacking is pretty hard at first but once you do it a couple of times you get how to do it and can do it pretty easy.
Well if it helps you, your welcome and if it doesnt..................I tried ^_^
:o its hard to explain :o
Moved by Cptn.kewl (Forum Moderator) from Tutorials & Guides (Graphics Help). Please post in the correct forum.

TwoWorlds
10-12-2005, 10:43 PM
someone has shared it at last ;l
great ;l now everyone will do it ;l

lMattz
10-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Cool. Nice guide. This will help some people.

- Matt

Jase
13-12-2005, 10:14 PM
someone has shared it at last ;l
great ;l now everyone will do it ;l

Oh no!1!!!11

Beats paying for someone to share it :)

+ Rep,

BL!NKEY
13-12-2005, 10:16 PM
ya i contemplated paying someone but i just decided to figure it out myself cuz i knew it had to be somehting with z tabels

i do it now with just z tabels and i am making a really kewl off the wall close stacking now

myke
14-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Nice guide, Wrong section ;l This should be under Anything To Do With Habbo

but wd ;l

Dupion
07-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Finally someone posted how to do it, yay ;D

Herman
08-01-2006, 09:35 AM
[LEFT]A thread like this has already been posted by .x.Taurus.x. Nice try though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!