PDA

View Full Version : give me advice please

/Rossco\
10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Hey all you runescape fanatics :p can you give me a few good reasons why I should sign up for a runescape account?

I am considering starting it.

Steven.
10-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Hey all you runescape fanatics :p can you give me a few good reasons why I should sign up for a runescape account?

I am considering starting it.

As it's much better than habbo, you don't need to buy anything with real money except if you wan't members.

And one and only; Callie has no control over it and it won't break down like on habbo at this crrent time.;)

/Rossco\
10-12-2005, 10:27 PM
As it's much better than habbo, you don't need to buy anything with real money except if you wan't members.

And one and only; Callie has no control over it and it won't break down like on habbo at this crrent time.;)

lmao, some good points there :p how long does it take about to become quite a respectable member, i.e. what qualities does it take? level? stats? which is most important?

Steven.
10-12-2005, 10:29 PM
It doesn't take nothing to do with stat's, aslong as you behave within the forums (On here), you will meet load's of neat people like -legoman- Mr.Kylee the list goes on =)

Fricktion
10-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Oooo thats great to hear you might be joining us on Runescape.

well first you will start off on Tutorial Island.

Tutorial Island is the place in RuneScape where your character will begin its life. Here you will be introduced to the basics of playing RuneScape. You will be taken through a variety of skills by the instructors, including casting spells, fishing, mining, combat and much more.

This should only take about 20 minutes to complete. When you've finished, your character will be transported to the rustic town of Lumbridge where your RuneScape adventures will truly begin!

then your in the real world.. when you get teleported to the mainland you will be in the walls of a castle if you walk east you wil see a river with a bridge walk over the bridge and then walk north (you will see lots of people fighting goblins ect..) once you have walked north for a bit you will see a gate on the left and a cow field on the right, if you take the left gate there are chickens in a shed which you can train on which raises your attack level, strength level or your defence level ( you can choose which one by clicking the two crossed swords) Now when you kill a chicken you will notice it may drop some feathers, feathers are a great way to get started in the world of runescape. If you kill enough chickens to get about 5,000 feathers you wil be able to sell them for about 10 - 15 each! thats about 50k or more, this wil give you a great head start in buying things like better wepons and amour. Basicly money is an important object the game untill you can make the stuff you need or want.

You will notice that when you hover your mouse over another player you will see a Combat Level. this raises as your hitpoints, attack, stength, defence, prayer, and your magic get to be higher levels your combat will rise.

Steven.
10-12-2005, 10:44 PM

Tutorial Island is the place in RuneScape where your character will begin its life. Here you will be introduced to the basics of playing RuneScape. You will be taken through a variety of skills by the instructors, including casting spells, fishing, mining, combat and much more.

This should only take about 20 minutes to complete. When you've finished, your character will be transported to the rustic town of Lumbridge where your RuneScape adventures will truly begin!

then your in the real world.. when you get teleported to the mainland you will be in the walls of a castle if you walk east you wil see a river with a bridge walk over the bridge and then walk north (you will see lots of people fighting goblins ect..) once you have walked north for a bit you will see a gate on the left and a cow field on the right, if you take the left gate there are chickens in a shed which you can train on which raises your attack level, strength level or your defence level ( you can choose which one by clicking the two crossed swords) Now when you kill a chicken you will notice it may drop some feathers, feathers are a great way to get started in the world of runescape. If you kill enough chickens to get about 5,000 feathers you wil be able to sell them for about 10 - 15 each! thats about 50k or more, this wil give you a great head start in buying things like better wepons and amour. Basicly money is an important object the game untill you can make the stuff you need or want.

You will notice that when you hover your mouse over another player you will see a Combat Level. this raises as your hitpoints, attack, stength, defence, prayer, and your magic get to be higher levels your combat will rise.

New to me that magic raises with combat :s

Thank's for the guide though :->

Cigaret
10-12-2005, 10:57 PM
It doesn't take nothing to do with stat's, aslong as you behave within the forums (On here), you will meet load's of neat people like -legoman- Mr.Kylee the list goes on =)
*Cough* bball.time99 *Cough*

Fricktion
10-12-2005, 11:02 PM
New to me that magic raises with combat :s

Thank's for the guide though :->

lol didnt you know that ;)

Blunte
10-12-2005, 11:02 PM

*cough* Liam *cough*

Mr. Shadow!
10-12-2005, 11:10 PM
:P join join join join ^^

Blunte
10-12-2005, 11:11 PM
great reason. lol

Steven.
10-12-2005, 11:12 PM
if you dont, ill be forced to find out where you live and beat you up :P

Nice wise word's. :rolleyes:

And Yes Liam and Eric (bball..) i only put that as i dream about Dan's and Kyle's mage level :rolleyes:

/Rossco\
10-12-2005, 11:15 PM
hey guys, ideas for a name, pretty much everything with ross in it is taken, lol

Mr. Shadow!
10-12-2005, 11:16 PM
fROSSty
:P

Steven.
10-12-2005, 11:19 PM
eRoss?
iRoss
xLeet
5t3 0wn5 (:8)

/Rossco\
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
i ross was taken lol,

tried constantine

lRoss
-ross-
.ross
ross.
-ross
ross-
rossco2004
.rossco2004
rossco2004.
etc lol

Mr. Shadow!
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
shock-a-boy2
=p

or

Mr.Ross

/Rossco\
10-12-2005, 11:24 PM
ok, i am VRossco

only one i could find

Blunte
10-12-2005, 11:35 PM

And Yes Liam your so cool, i want to be you, yeah?

Mr. Shadow!
10-12-2005, 11:51 PM

And Yes Liam and Eric (bball..) i only put that as i dream about Dan's and Kyle's mage level :rolleyes:

o.O
lol i have a higher mage than kyle :P
well not for long as hes trying to beat me, but he shall never suceed
mwahahahaha

/Rossco\
11-12-2005, 01:05 AM

where do i go to sell for tht price for the feathers???

Fricktion
11-12-2005, 02:09 AM
you can ethier use the Official Runescape Fourms (which can be found on the home page) or sell them in Varrock West Bank Or Falladore East Bank

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!