PDA

View Full Version : Lost without a trace

T0M
11-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Chapter 1
It was a normal day for me i went to school, Came home, Ate, But my most favorite part of the day was to get on and talk to my internet chum's. I was on habbo hotel one night in a falling furni it was very late and i had just won a plasto chair feeling very happy i went and added it to my colection and began out the door of my storage when some one i had never known poped up. I wonder how they would be here as my room wasnt on the popular list. So i asked why they were here and they said We know were u are and we are gonna kill you. i thought they were kidding at first So i said what my address and they said we are there now go look. So i went to my door and right as i got up to it i heard a knock! i looked up into the window and saw a tall large shawdowey fiqure standing out on the doorstep. all of a sudden the shawdow disappeared so i thought nothing of it i went back to habbo and had fun but right as i left the computer chair i saw something out of the corner of my eye i remeber it grabing my neck and then everything went black.

more soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!