PDA

View Full Version : Normal?

-Take-Me-Emo-
11-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi, i have been bullied at school and people call me gay but i have never thought that i was gay as i hve always prefered girls but i am wondering if they are changing who i am by calling me something i would never have thought to be

superkat
11-12-2005, 03:27 PM
I take it you are a boy. Unfortunatly some people just say 'You're Gay' as an insult to people as opposed to the real meaning of the word. If you are 100%
sure that they mean that you are gay in there eyes then i can say i am 90% sure it won't change you as a person (sticks and stones). The only thing that may change is the fact that as they are calling you gay you are now looking at the same gender in a different way to explore your feelings. If you have always preffered girls but are looking at boys i guess you are bi-curious/bi.

From what you have said i don't think you are Gay. I think you are a victim of bullying. If you are feeling really down becaue of the bullies then confind in a friend or a parent, anyone you can talk to.

RyAzIzErE
11-12-2005, 03:37 PM
You Can Always Speak to your Head of Year or your School Counsellor Or Seek Help on Chidline

And Katrina Very Good Advice!

Col
11-12-2005, 04:10 PM
People sometimes use the word ''gay'' to offend people. Not always to influence you to turn gay.

timROGERS
11-12-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm always being called 'gay' being the form nerd, but it's been going on for ages. Once I thought like you did but now I know what I am, or I think I do :)

-Take-Me-Emo-
11-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the advice :)

Frisked
11-12-2005, 06:57 PM
what do you belive? are you or aren'y you? this boy in my year gets bullied for that too. DONT LET BULLIES CHANGE YOU

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!