PDA

View Full Version : Gta: Lcs

Clinky
11-12-2005, 08:46 PM
GTA Liberty City Stories is the best game on Psp yet.
Firstly you wonder how they can fit such a large game into that small UMD disk and then you get playing it as if you had never set foot in the place in GTA 3. You are immersed in that 'new' feeling which you cannot explain.
The game thrives with 70 missions and many odd-jobs which i have yet to complete and they're never the same as the previous job.
The multiplayer is one of the best i've seen in a game since Halo 2, with the 2-6 players, every race mission or deathmatch you do never brings the dejavu to you.
The game does slow down a bit after long play and it does have an after-sway when your character walks but you forget about it while your involved in it.
I would recomend this to anyone (except for those under 18) since it grabs anyones attention, if your a racing fanatic or a crazed gun man it will suit your every needs.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/frazzle96/Toni.png

I got a psp for my birthday so this is the game i got with it and its the best game on the Psp yet.

Dextrin
18-12-2005, 03:49 AM
The game is ghetto i beat it in about 24hrs they gotta mak it harder

GoldSolid
20-12-2005, 09:54 PM
I got this too dude, Can any of you play online with it? :P Is it free ? *Apart from the cost of a router)

pechie100
20-12-2005, 09:55 PM
just for psp ?

GoldSolid
20-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Yep just for PSP..

JoeyK.
21-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Lol, it was short and easy, but running around killing everyone never gets old x]

smurf-you
22-12-2005, 01:20 AM
It's not online, however you can play AD-HOC which is wireless between freinds, that's kind of fun..............

The game is no way near the best game, but i recon it's still pretty rad, the best game has to be the 50 hour gameplay RPG Legends of heroes, now that's a true mans game.

Or kingdom of paradise, their both psp games ;D :eusa_pray

GoldSolid
22-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Ugh thats not online either? Is Fifa 06 and Wipeout Pure online??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!