PDA

View Full Version : i dont get the brimhaven agility course

whatisinternet
11-12-2005, 11:17 PM
im having problems doing the brimhaven agility course, i know how to do the courses, just not how to get a ticket, pls help ;[ :s

Mr.Kylee
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Shortly after entering, you should see a flashing arrow on your mini-map. You must follow after it and then tag the pillar that another animated arrow will point to. Of course, you'll need to climb, jump, dodge or walk over obstacles in order to get there. When you tag the pillar, a small box in the upper left-hand corner of your game screen will turn green. If you tag another pillar while that box is still green, you'll receive an Agility Ticket. If you miss, the box will turn red again.

The key to getting to the pillars in time is speed (and a little luck too). You'll have about a minute or so to tag the pillar before the arrow stops flashing and you'll need to tag another. Find the easiest and quickest way to the pillar. Sometimes you may need to run past a Swinging Blade, but those are much harder than other obstacles like Monkey Bars or a Wall. Try finding easier ones to climb over first, saving time since you won't fail as easily. Rotate your camera to see the obstacles ahead of you. Also, be sure to put Run on!

whatisinternet
11-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Ohh so you're supposed to tag 2 of them, ok thanks kylee + rep :P

Sabra
11-12-2005, 11:36 PM
lol don't worry i didnt get it the first times i went there either :P

Mr.Kylee
11-12-2005, 11:40 PM
First time there

What the hell..what is that arrows..
Omg look at those noobs running around..
OHH..you're suppose to follow the arrow

O_O

Cigaret
11-12-2005, 11:42 PM
First time there

What the hell..what is that arrows..
Omg look at those noobs running around..
OHH..you're suppose to follow the arrow

O_O
lolllll :P :P :)

Largo
12-12-2005, 12:26 AM
lolllll :P :P :)
Wasn't that funny Mister Eric.

Cigaret
12-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Wasn't that funny Mister Eric.
Yes it was Mistress Steven.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!