PDA

View Full Version : Habbox, you need to stop the lowering...

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 03:52 AM
As soon as you halt something lowering, everyone will begin to like them more.

Thrones and parasols and such, just make them stop dropping.

As long as you keep updating it to lower prices, they will continue to drop.

You have a nasty little habbit of not stopping things before they become to extreme.. *cough* parasols rising *cough* parasols dropping *cough*

Take a stand, you have full control. :(

ShadowSam19
13-07-2004, 04:29 AM
what do you mean? habbox doesnt set the rare values, they see what actualt traders are actually doing...so if people are selling stuff for less, its not their fault or problem to fix :eusa_snoo

geertjuhhh
13-07-2004, 07:47 AM
but he has a point, when something goes from 10 - 9, every1 wants to get rid of it, and sells it for 9 or less, but, and that means that something is going down again etc.....

but, this isnt the fould of habbox, its from the traders :)

dudey345
13-07-2004, 09:05 AM
nmo way they should not just stop prices going down .there going down for a reason to help people if there getting ripped off

Tantrums
13-07-2004, 10:29 AM
think about it, its obviously because everyone worships the values, you cant stop it now. everyone uses habbox values as a rule of thumb, they will never realise. so you habboxers see 10 people asking for 9 hcs for their throne, youd probably drop it down to 11. right? then everyone asks 11 or 10 because thoe know it will drop, it will if they ask for it. learn from this, habbox DOES show what you people ask for. think about it, you're falling right into a rare whirlpool if you ask exactly what they are showing. no offence to anyone, just my lost little opinion. d+ in english.. meh..

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Yer.. Im just trying to say that as soon as habbox makes something rise or fall it will continue to rise or fall till it can't anymore... :( Habbox needs to decide when it should level off, or else it will level off when its worth practically nothing

jrh2002
13-07-2004, 04:28 PM
habbox shows the rise or fall after it is rising or falling, habbox would look pretty stupid if we kept the price high when it was going down :s im realy trying my best to understand these people who blame habbox for prices rising or falling.

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 06:02 PM
habbox shows the rise or fall after it is rising or falling, habbox would look pretty stupid if we kept the price high when it was going down :s im realy trying my best to understand these people who blame habbox for prices rising or falling.

Yes, as soon as it drops a little, you show it.

But as soon as you show it dropping by a little it PLUMMETS.

It might have been dropping before you showed it..

But as you show it it will continue to drop till its NOTHING. :(

:Illusion
13-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Yes, as soon as it drops a little, you show it.

But as soon as you show it dropping by a little it PLUMMETS.

It might have been dropping before you showed it..

But as you show it it will continue to drop till its NOTHING. :(

If it continues to drop til it's worth nothin then who's fault is it? Yep, the people on Habbo who accept offers which are worth near to nothin. :rolleyes: Thing's drop an rise all the time so if your just a little bit patient then you'll get what you think it's worth.

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 06:41 PM
If it continues to drop til it's worth nothin then who's fault is it? Yep, the people on Habbo who accept offers which are worth near to nothin. :rolleyes: Thing's drop an rise all the time so if your just a little bit patient then you'll get what you think it's worth.

The only reason it drops to nothing is because people see it lowering a little bit on habbox. :@

You people just don't understand how much people depend on habbox and how one little tiny move by habbox rare values turns to something HUGE.

jrh2002
13-07-2004, 06:47 PM
well when we moved providers and the values didnt get updated for 2 weeks or more we had many complaints as our values were not accurate at all and there were still sharp increases and decreases in furni, if people see anything dropping they panic and all try to sell which means a big drop, why lose out just hang on to it and it should go up again except hc rares which will not realy go up much but the throne sofas and majestics wont drop alot but they may even rise a little.

13-07-2004, 06:50 PM
The only reason it drops to nothing is because people see it lowering a little bit on habbox. :@

You people just don't understand how much people depend on habbox and how one little tiny move by habbox rare values turns to something HUGE.

We do understand that, but everyone who hates the values page obviously don't understand that it only changes because what people offer for certain thing's changes! What's hard to understand about that :s It's not Habbox's fault that the price goes right down when they change the price just a little bit. It's the people who offer an accept less that people who don't like the values should be complainin to.

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:24 PM
We do understand that, but everyone who hates the values page obviously don't understand that it only changes because what people offer for certain thing's changes! What's hard to understand about that :s It's not Habbox's fault that the price goes right down when they change the price just a little bit. It's the people who offer an accept less that people who don't like the values should be complainin to.

Yes, but it usually takes weeks to see weather it will rise or fall. I remember before the rare values page thrones took weeks to either rise 1 hc sofa or fall one hc sofa. But as soon as that page came, it seems to rise and fall every day. You also just listed to like 25-50 people and post what you see, while you arn't thinking that mabey that person really needed that rare so he payed more, or mabey that person was desperate for hcs so he sold something for less. But as soon as you post what you saw in that sample group, all the people begin to panic because they thing "if habbox put a paraset down .1 of a throne, then I bet it will continue to fall!" so they sell like crazy and it goes from 6 thrones for a paraset to 1.5 thrones for a paraset in 2 days. That is when habbox begins to ruin alot of habbos, and thats why you get so many anti-habboxer. :eusa_doh:

GELHEAD2004
19-07-2004, 09:31 PM
Gottomi
habbox shows the current trading prices habbos are paying for certain things!
Habbox doesnt force people to sell there things just coz they dropped!
they choose to trade them and the things they will acept for them!

So stop blaming habbox!

19-07-2004, 09:36 PM
But as soon as you post what you saw in that sample group, all the people begin to panic because they thing "if habbox put a paraset down .1 of a throne, then I bet it will continue to fall!" so they sell like crazy and it goes from 6 thrones for a paraset to 1.5 thrones for a paraset in 2 days. That is when habbox begins to ruin alot of habbos, and thats why you get so many anti-habboxer. :eusa_doh:

If people run around thinkin that it's gonna keep droppin until it's worth nothin then that's done through their stupidity, they should realise that whenever theres a big crash in prices, a big rise comes soon after ;) So there you go, Habbox might report a slight price change the day after it happens, but it's not them who cause people to drop the value to nothing by stressin an tryin to get rid of it straight away.

Gottomi
20-07-2004, 05:29 AM
If people run around thinkin that it's gonna keep droppin until it's worth nothin then that's done through their stupidity, they should realise that whenever theres a big crash in prices, a big rise comes soon after ;) So there you go, Habbox might report a slight price change the day after it happens, but it's not them who cause people to drop the value to nothing by stressin an tryin to get rid of it straight away.

Oh really..? Where is that big rise for the parasols?

F1L73R
20-07-2004, 05:38 AM
Its not at all habboxs fault that rare prices go up and down... they go off of wat ppl are actually trading for things and wat they are taking for things. I mean its in no ones power to say how much this is worth and that is worth, it all depends on us the habbos who play the game. Were really the ones who make prices go up and down. Its all due to supply and demand :D

A-K
20-07-2004, 09:52 AM
pffft repetetive subject.

tbh imo no m8
20-07-2004, 11:04 AM
As soon as you halt something lowering, everyone will begin to like them more.

Thrones and parasols and such, just make them stop dropping.

As long as you keep updating it to lower prices, they will continue to drop.

You have a nasty little habbit of not stopping things before they become to extreme.. *cough* parasols rising *cough* parasols dropping *cough*

Take a stand, you have full control. :(

it is not up to habbox habbox only does wat the ppl want so i dont see y u r complaining when it is all of us doing it not habbox

Gamaya
21-07-2004, 10:38 AM
it's no one's fault, because the parasols went high and then low, same's happening with the throne. we can only expect everything to rise and fall again, because that's how stock markets work. and everything (yes, everything) is cheaper anyway. Holopod used to be 6 hcs but look at it now, HC is worth less and so is a throne, so everything is still kept EQUAL. just feel sorry for those who gave 30 hc for a throne, because it is unlikely to rise that high again.

Gottomi
21-07-2004, 10:57 AM
I dont think many of you were big rare traders before habbox was around, so you wouldnt know what It used to be like, meaning you cant really judge waht I am trying to say. :eusa_naug

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 11:06 AM
I dont think many of you were big rare traders before habbox was around, so you wouldnt know what It used to be like, meaning you cant really judge waht I am trying to say. :eusa_naug

yea i was so i can

ChrisDaMan
21-07-2004, 11:29 AM
In seeing a previous post in this thread, saying that you only take it from a small group, I agree with whomever said that. You only take the values from a few trade rooms, not everyone. As someone said, people may need rares fast or wanna sell 'em fast, you can't base values on trades under those circumastances. And yes it is stupid people's fault for believe that if something drops .1 of a hc, it'll bomb.

hotslime
27-07-2004, 02:05 AM
Just take off the goddamn rare values to many people hate them! :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!