PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent people here please? >:P

Clo
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Uhh yeah. Homework. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find a homework section. Uh okay, if you were asked to do this for homework, would you understand this because to me this all sounds the same. I'm doing a portfolio in Health & Social Care and all I seem to be doing in each section is repeat myself, as it seems as though they're asking me the same question over and over again.

Section B1 - Describe factors that have positively affected the health & well-being of the individual.

Section B2 - Make informed suggestions about ways in which factors have worked together positively to affect the health & well-being of the individual.

Section B3 - Draw logical conclusions showing how a range of factors have worked together positively to affect the health & well-being of the individual.

Okay, i've done B1 & B2. But when it came to do B3, which I've just started (all i've written is the title) it seems the same as B2. :s Anyone know the difference between B1 & 2? Hmmph.

ilovejordan
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
you have to conclude it like cos in b2 you make suggestions but in b3 you have to draw it all together and conclude it ?

ross
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Well, that is simple.

Sit back get a cuppa' and watch some television. That is the mathematical term that is used in astrology, lmao.

-tried to act intelligent- ;( I dunno sorry.

ilovejordan
12-12-2005, 06:14 PM
basically conclude what u have said in b2 :p

Dan Williamson
12-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Thats simple.

You just have to bring it too an end and find maybe 1 more reason.

It would take around 10 minutes.

- Dan

Clo
12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
you have to conclude it like cos in b2 you make suggestions but in b3 you have to draw it all together and conclude it ?

Oh bummer, i've done B2 wrong then. Thanks. Lol. =']

ilovejordan
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
lmao yw ;) what did u do in b2?

Lissie152
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm so dumb, I hardly understood any words :( Hmpf..but thats probs coz I aint been taught in english for a year :(

ilovejordan
12-12-2005, 06:17 PM
:o i thought that was pretty easy..

Clo
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah I understand the wording.. Just, got, confused.. :p
I can't actually remember what I did in B2. It's on the computer at school. I'm going to print it off in lesson tomorrow. I definately do know that i've got confused some way or another. I think i've summed it all up in B2. :s

ilovejordan
12-12-2005, 06:20 PM
lmao and omg am i intelligent? :p
we do questions like that all the time?

Biseinen
12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Well in my opinion there's two kinds of 'factors' Outside and inside. Outside factors that would affect the health and well being of a set individual would be things around it. Pollution, dangerous drivers, people, hell... Even hail stones would be.

Inside factors would be things that you could do which would be dangerous I guess... So playing american football without any pads on would be an example.

You haven't really gone into grea depth about what it's on and what subject actually is. General? Specific?

Lissie152
12-12-2005, 06:25 PM
OMG I GET IT NOW

Clo
12-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Well in my opinion there's two kinds of 'factors' Outside and inside. Outside factors that would affect the health and well being of a set individual would be things around it. Pollution, dangerous drivers, people, hell... Even hail stones would be.

Inside factors would be things that you could do which would be dangerous I guess... So playing american football without any pads on would be an example.

You haven't really gone into grea depth about what it's on and what subject actually is. General? Specific?

We had to choose a person and we had to write about their life, including PIES. (Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, Social) Aspects :]

Biseinen
12-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Well I guess you would know most because you were in the lessons.

Clo
12-12-2005, 06:45 PM
I kinda get it now.
Me and my mate have just agreed we're both not going to do it and we want it explained in further detail in lesson tomorrow. :) I prefer it when lots of people haven't done their cswk and not just me alone. lol.
Basically the only reason i'm not doing it is because I know i've done B2 wrong so i'm going to get that done correctly first.

Close thread please. :)
Thanks all . x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!