PDA

View Full Version : yo wts up & wt u playin on ur ipod/mp3

wooly30
12-12-2005, 06:35 PM
hey my fav song @ the min is stick wit u by *****cat dolls. i have gt it on my ipod nano (pink) wif all my fav greenday songs.
:d

Vitality
12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
:o i love that song to ermmm

wooly30
12-12-2005, 06:39 PM
oh my god sum1 wif taste

Rou
12-12-2005, 06:48 PM
yo wts up & wt u playin on ur ipod/mp3

Translate please

Vitality
12-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Translate please
Hello Whats Up & What You Playing On Your Ipod/MP3

Infrontation
12-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Translate please
Rofl,
Hello, what are you doing, also what are you playing on your Ipod or Mp3? :P
Well.. I ain't so good at translations.. I never really use my Ipod. I just use listen to loads of songs from Limewire.. Listening to 2Pac - Changes atm :)
Edit: Vitality got it before me, but I'm not sure "What's up?" is proper english :D

RedStratocas
12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
hey my fav song @ the min is stick wit u by *****cat dolls. i have gt it on my ipod nano (pink) wif all my fav greenday songs.

Im listening on my Zen Micro (better than Ipod) OLD green day (because old green day is better):)

kasi
12-12-2005, 11:25 PM
ye i lv dat song 2 u no n iv gt it on ma ipod nano dats pink 2 coz im jus dat kwl u no

--

not really. and i'm currently playing hand of blood by bullet for my valentine on my ipod shuffle.

beth
12-12-2005, 11:28 PM
oh y0 innit man. a lil bit of pcd 2 make da day betta.
o_o;

right now I have a little bit of the ghettofabulous Nine inch nails going down on my pc. Cus the school pc messed my mp3 ;D

TealArms
13-12-2005, 08:04 AM
Im listening on my Zen Micro (better than Ipod) OLD green day (because old green day is better):)
too true lol, i will need to find out what a zen micro is

I have around 414 songs on my ipod lol i got blink FFAF FOA MCR GD BFMV and more

Eamonn
13-12-2005, 03:22 PM
My bes song on my iPod (better then Zen Micro) is probly Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

Wolfie
13-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Eminem-When I'm Gone

wooly30
13-12-2005, 05:09 PM
by da wy i mnt old greenday especially minority d@s da bst.

Jane
13-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Please speak properly.. uhm Donots - Saccharine Smile on my Ipod [better than zen micro]

RedStratocas
13-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Haha, I was just joking with the zen micro thing.:rolleyes: Lol, IPods are cool although sometimes people can get a little obsessive over them. I just got a zen mirco because it was cheeper and could do more like shuffle playlists and artists and stuff. The only thing it doesnt have that an Ipod does is games, which wasent a huge downfall.

Oh, and I was listening to the radio on my zen micro before and Paranoid Android by radiohead came on:eusa_danc

Undesirable
13-12-2005, 08:15 PM
oh my god sum1 wif taste

omgz sum1 who ttly cnt spell proper n talks like dis u iz a chav innit?

TealArms
13-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Red (can i call you that lol?) would you say a zen micro is better then a ipod?
and can you listen to radio's on it?

RedStratocas
13-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Red (can i call you that lol?) would you say a zen micro is better then a ipod?
and can you listen to radio's on it?

Haha, yeah you can call me that, or Sam, either is good.

Better? Uh, well thats an oppinion, I know I drag on Ipods a lot but its really the people who obsess over them a lot that really get on my nerves.

For me, they are better because I love being able to shuffle playlists and artists and most popular songs or least popular songs ect. My dad has an Ipod and said they cant do that. Yeah, it has radio, I dont listen that much because where I live has tons of trees so I dont get the best reception. You can record the radio too, so if you get good reception thats great. Uh, the battery life is pretty long if you change some options on it like the contrast or the light options and stuff. Its smaller. Oh, and the interface is cool, its a touch interface, and to scroll down, you slide your thumb down the middle, if you see one, you'll get what I mean. Oh, and whats cool about it is it has an outline of neon light, whenever you touch it, it glows, and its really cool in the dark. It saves battery life if you turn it off, but its still cool:P Ill take a picture of it glowing maybe. Heres what it looks like:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00176/creative_zen_micro__176572a.jpg

They have a color and a video one, I suggest the regular because of obvious reasons:rolleyes:

Revis
13-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Dude, I hardly call that taste :rolleyes: But then again, Bethie will say something about me liking MCR...

paradox
13-12-2005, 09:00 PM
omgz sum1 who ttly cnt spell proper n talks like dis u iz a chav innit?
Hence, the song - stik wit cheww

beth
13-12-2005, 10:01 PM
I used to have a zen micro and an ipod.
I'd go for the micro everytime.

RedStratocas
14-12-2005, 12:13 AM
I used to have a zen micro and an ipod.
I'd go for the micro everytime.

Well now they got rid of the mini which was stupid, that was their best one. Now you have the option of either 1000 songs on a nano, or 5000+ and nothing in between. I dont see any reason to buy an ipod over the zen micro unless there is something for the computer that comes with it that somehow makes it increadably better.

TealArms
14-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Well now they got rid of the mini which was stupid, that was their best one. Now you have the option of either 1000 songs on a nano, or 5000+ and nothing in between. I dont see any reason to buy an ipod over the zen micro unless there is something for the computer that comes with it that somehow makes it increadably better.

Ye i got a mini and i just got my battery replaced as it was still in guarantee but i will buy the zen micro once the ipod breaks which will not be too long lol.

How many songs can a zen hold? and how much money?

xJoeYx
14-12-2005, 02:47 PM
I have an Ipod Mini, ooohh what a mistake, its full with less than 900 songs! I'm getting a newer MP3 player for my birthday (January) one that can hold A LOT more, im also thinking about getting something that can play multimedia.
Its got a lot of: Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Cure, Gene Loves Jezebel, The Cramps and Bauhaus (ect.) playing on it.

beth
14-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Right now my mp3 player is playing the 36 crazyfists. ;]

RedStratocas
14-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Ye i got a mini and i just got my battery replaced as it was still in guarantee but i will buy the zen micro once the ipod breaks which will not be too long lol.

How many songs can a zen hold? and how much money?

Depends on where you go, but it should be less or as much as the mini was. Im in the US so Im not sure what they would charge in the UK. Go to www.creative.com and go to the zen micro page, should say. My zen holds 2500, but I think there are different versions that can hold more.

Broken-Tear
14-12-2005, 09:43 PM
I've wanted a Zen ever since my friend posted on another forum a while ago. now my friend has one and i'm envious.
I have that on my ipod to Kaye. Hand of blood- bullet for my valentine
As well as The posion. Loads of stuff by the used ^_^ some things by Utada Hikaru. heh...

TealArms
15-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Kool thx for your help dude

pechie100
15-12-2005, 07:54 AM
i dont listen 2 them at computer
i just listen to songs when im out at school n stuff
i like leathel bizzle

wooly30
15-12-2005, 05:44 PM
sum ov u lt dnt no wt ur on about

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!