PDA

View Full Version : Big Favor.

Largo
12-12-2005, 10:48 PM
I got scammed by a bestfriend. It was my fault too. I trusted him too much.
I have 1.4k feathers , addy boots , 700 shrimps [c] , 300 steel arrows and 300 bronze arrows. Can anyone give me some Habbo stuff for it? I know it's stinky stuff but your doing a hell of a favor for me.

babeloverchris
13-12-2005, 04:28 AM
:O OMG!!! HE PROBABLY SCAMMED YOU LIKE .... 5K WORTH OF JUNK!!! -_-'' come on man have you gone low enough to be asking for stuff just because someone scammed you out of some runescape junk?

TheGhostOfBikez
13-12-2005, 04:31 AM
:O OMG!!! HE PROBABLY SCAMMED YOU LIKE .... 5K WORTH OF JUNK!!! -_-'' come on man have you gone low enough to be asking for stuff just because someone scammed you out of some runescape junk?

How about you go burn in hell noob. He just got scammed, even if he is asking for stuff eff off. He had some good stuff, I know that from his banksale. So how about you go get hung over a bed of nails while being assulted in the *** by a dog.

babeloverchris
13-12-2005, 05:04 AM
How about you go burn in hell noob. He just got scammed, even if he is asking for stuff eff off. He had some good stuff, I know that from his banksale. So how about you go get hung over a bed of nails while being assulted in the *** by a dog.
Woah Calm down... Jeez Hes my old friend.. But all he got scammed was some junk anyways. No big loss.

EDIT: >_< Oh.. woops Im pretty sure I mis-read it... I read it like he got scammed 1.9K feathers and all that junk... I think hes saying thats all he has left, in which case if it is... That Suhks... should dont trust anyone to much.

EDIT2: I might donate some stuff later...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!