PDA

View Full Version : Need for speed most wanted.

Jase
12-12-2005, 10:50 PM
0mgz, this game beats Underground 2 by far. You start off with teh nicest car on the planet but then you get a cruddy 1 :'(

Also, the cut scenes are a lot better.

The police chase just owns lol. When they come in a race, they'll keep crashing into you at round 140 MPH ;P

smurf-you
12-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Hmmm... not sure what console you're talking about i doubt the PSP because that MUST be the worse value for money game i've played

I mean when you buy a 'game' you expect to get your 50 bucks worth, sadly PSP's games rarely do, but i thought this was cause i played it on ps2 and it was amazing, then go home get it on psp, and it was pretty awful.

I believe this was because they made NFSMW for pretty much all the consoles, even Gameboy advanced !!

I suppose EA game have never really spent to much time on their games.

Example the PSP game was 188 MB when dumped, that means they didn't really use up anything of the space they could of, this shows lack of time and more time spent on PS2/XBOX.

Soz, i had 2 get that off my back, really bugs me, that you never get your 50 bucks worth from a PSP game :(

Rou
13-12-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm getting it for Christmas :)

.:Subarusti:.
13-12-2005, 09:44 PM
well. Im upset its a death of an era. Nobody remembers the old NFS games, now theyve released a title, without the 'underground' in the title of the game, yet, it has modified cars. Now dont get me wrong i like modifying cars, but when, when are we going to see a new NFS hot pursuit, that was the daddy, i loved all its little things like the way, when the cop see's you go by, he actually says what car your driving, and depending on how fast your going, the discription gets more veuge. I love NFS games but they need to get back to there roots, and i know they have supercars in this but why not ALL supercars, i think if it was a choice between that, and PGR3, PGr3 would win it, even the car sounds are so authentic in PGR3, i think NFS underground has had its day im afraid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!