PDA

View Full Version : After Hobbas Leave...

Dont-Eat-Rocks
13-12-2005, 02:05 AM
As you all may know, hobbas are leaving on the 31 of December. With hobbas leaving there are going to be many things that have to be changed. I have Made a few alts of what i think the habbo will look like after they leave. :D Hope you like them :D

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/2041/hobbasgone4xs.png

Jin
13-12-2005, 02:11 AM
I am concerned hobbas are leaving as I feel that the hotel moderation and support will colapse furthur more but however I doubt that the moderators would abuse their powers as such illustrated in your alteration as at the end of the day they are on the sulake pay roll (real money) hence it would probably be in their best intrests to do their job properly.

BLuweesH
13-12-2005, 02:12 AM
well, you have a negative perception. I kinda have one too, but not to the extent of yours. But nice one.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
13-12-2005, 02:13 AM
I am concerned hobbas are leaving as I feel that the hotel moderation and support will colapse furthur more but however I doubt that the moderators would abuse their powers as such illustrated in your alteration as at the end of the day they are on the sulake pay roll (real money) hence it would probably be in their best intrests to do their job properly.

well, you have a negative perception. I kinda have one too, but not to the extent of yours. But nice one.

Thoes r just alts, what i really wanted you guys to see is that i changed hobba to moderator... lol I was just trying to make it funny on the bann reason.

Anflex
13-12-2005, 04:16 AM
I doubt that the moderators would abuse their powers as such illustrated in your alteration

He wasn't showing Mod's to be abusing their powers, he's just edited where it said Hobba before to Moderator. :s

le harry
13-12-2005, 04:19 AM
Um.. whats this about?

Rawr
13-12-2005, 07:24 AM
I personal think there will be more scams and less help to deal with them. It's nearly impossible to get help now and that's with 200+ hobbas now were left with a few moderators. Oh no.

ross
13-12-2005, 07:28 AM
There'll be chaos for like a few months, then things will calm down but oh well.

Mit
13-12-2005, 07:34 AM
As shown in an article, the UK hotel is already quite slow at answering our calls etc, but with less people around the hotel answering calls its going to be nearly impossible.

Dux
13-12-2005, 07:49 AM
USA gets by and we have Less MODS then UK and alot of the time have a similar user ammount

Dupion
13-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Umm I don't care. Basically the hotel will still be moderated and some hobbas will still be around.

olympic-games
13-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Mod's do Jack as it is.
Picture a Hotel with gangs ,guns and girls saying "hey looking for a good time"
:)

Zampo-III
13-12-2005, 08:50 AM
No Big loss....

Its not like most of them actually helped anyone.... Well know one i know has ever been helped by a Hobba if they desperately needed it. To be honest the sooner they gone the better.

Bye bye Hobbas Hobbas Byeeeeeee xD

Wolfie
13-12-2005, 08:54 AM
They Didnt Contact Mods To Remove My Scam Rooms So I Had To Track Guy Down And Talk To Him

le harry
13-12-2005, 09:05 AM
It's gonna be fun if you ask me :)

mcfluzzy
13-12-2005, 12:03 PM
it always took yonks for anyone to respond to your message you sent

Ry
13-12-2005, 12:09 PM
No Big loss....

Its not like most of them actually helped anyone.... Well know one i know has ever been helped by a Hobba if they desperately needed it. To be honest the sooner they gone the better.

Bye bye Hobbas Hobbas Byeeeeeee xD

Rubbish! Just because you haven't been helped, Doesen't mean they don't help. :rolleyes:

Rizla
13-12-2005, 12:17 PM
The hobbas of today don't do anything. Most long time users of Habbo (playing since mid 2003 or earlier) remember the days when hobbas actually checked their calls, nowdays they might do the occasional ban, but that's all.

-Mana-
13-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Im really sad that Hobbas are going, and i would like to take this moment to thank all the Hobba team for their great effort to the Hotel,without them, the Hotel wouldnt have been like how it is today. So thanks guys! Also, i think that HabboX's will do a great job, and good luck to all the new Moderators! :)

Thanks,

-Mana-

YellowParasol
13-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Hobbas i feel didn't anser many Important Call for helps neither did Moderators..

FourthPlace
13-12-2005, 05:11 PM
I dont care....?

Hobba's mostly sat there, abusing powers, for example a 'certain' hobba, naming no names (Mizki) banning people because people expressed their opinions on Habbox and it's apparently called 'Harrasment'. But there you go, typical Mizki.

If you are easily offended then don't highlight the above.

Seatherny
13-12-2005, 05:14 PM
The hobbas of today don't do anything. Most long time users of Habbo (playing since mid 2003 or earlier) remember the days when hobbas actually checked their calls, nowdays they might do the occasional ban, but that's all.

Asherr
13-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Hobbas have been there enforcing the habbo way since the start of it all, it's going to be difficult keeping the hotel on top form when it comes to rule breakers.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
13-12-2005, 05:33 PM
They got word tracers now, if you like try to bypass the bobba filter they will know even if they are not in the room. It like tracks bobbas or somthing... I got banned once for telling my friend my e mail address, no hobbas where in the room just me and him. They are going to have a hard time with scamms still because you cant really trace them like words.

superkat
13-12-2005, 05:52 PM
I think that a replacement will come. The reason hobba's have gone is because they would have to have been police vetted to have access to HK however im sure many of them would be vetted if a new scheme came out,

paradox
13-12-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't really care, there was only a few Hobbas that did there job anyway.
I've lost count of how many decent Call of Helps I've sent and nothing's been done.

Quake
13-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Umm I don't care. Basically the hotel will still be moderated and some hobbas will still be around.

Hobbas are all going and all losing there powers ;)

GommeInc
13-12-2005, 06:17 PM
I don't care. Most Hobba's were rubbish at their jobs anyway so who cares? They used to ban people because they misread what was actually said or for something so simple that it isn't considered highly rude.

If they hire more Mods then ok, but if they don't I can't wait to see the Hotel plumit to the ground at 100 mph.

Quake
13-12-2005, 06:26 PM
I don't care. Most Hobba's were rubbish at their jobs anyway so who cares? They used to ban people because they misread what was actually said or for something so simple that it isn't considered highly rude.

If they hire more Mods then ok, but if they don't I can't wait to see the Hotel plumit to the ground at 100 mph.

I agree :rolleyes:

I got baned several times for saying unoffensive things that were reported for no reason bu several timez

Habbo Hotel Bores me i lost 16T in a hacking incident when Housekeeping was hacked nothing was done, sulake = greedy,
Habbo IS RUBBISH

Quake
13-12-2005, 06:29 PM
I dont care....?

Hobba's mostly sat there, abusing powers, for example a 'certain' hobba, naming no names (Mizki) banning people because people expressed their opinions on Habbox and it's apparently called 'Harrasment'. But there you go, typical Mizki.

If you are easily offended then don't highlight the above.

There you go people :) You can read it all incase your to dumb to highlight it lol

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post.

GommeInc
13-12-2005, 06:30 PM

I got baned several times for saying unoffensive things that were reported for no reason bu several timez

Habbo Hotel Bores me i lost 16T in a hacking incident when Housekeeping was hacked nothing was done, sulake = greedy,
Habbo IS RUBBISH
Indeed, many people lost alot of furniture that day and Sulake said it was us to blame? It is not our fault that the things we have to protect was blown to peaces at the Security Gate out front while we were facing the other way "/ (so to speak).

Quake
13-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Indeed, many people lost alot of furniture that day and Sulake said it was us to blame? It is not our fault that the things we have to protect was blown to peaces at the Security Gate out front while we were facing the other way "/ (so to speak).

Exactly :@

RLY-CRAIG?
13-12-2005, 06:38 PM

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

adidas™
13-12-2005, 06:39 PM
to be honest i dont care whether they stay or go, its not like they meen much to me ...

Dont-Eat-Rocks
14-12-2005, 04:41 AM
to be honest i dont care whether they stay or go, its not like they meen much to me ...

Seems almost everybody does.

Sygon
14-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Hobbas do jack all, they dont even help u they help the pontless noiobs
i got banned for singing fgs

-Soph-
14-12-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm not upset, because more MOD's will probably be made, and they don't abuse their powers, so we should be safe ;]

Kroziun
14-12-2005, 11:41 AM
The hotel is not going to change from what it is at the moment. And I should expect to see more Moderators.

Rizla
14-12-2005, 12:20 PM
They got word tracers now, if you like try to bypass the bobba filter they will know even if they are not in the room. It like tracks bobbas or somthing... I got banned once for telling my friend my e mail address, no hobbas where in the room just me and him. They are going to have a hard time with scamms still because you cant really trace them like words.

o.O They have to be in the room to do that, they can instantly check missions/names/text.

I'm not upset, because more MOD's will probably be made, and they don't abuse their powers, so we should be safe ;]

Dionysus?

-Soph-
14-12-2005, 01:15 PM
I'll take back what I said then xP

Jin
14-12-2005, 03:24 PM
He wasn't showing Mod's to be abusing their powers, he's just edited where it said Hobba before to Moderator. :s

Oh right I percieved the "testing 1..2..3" as an abuse of power.

If I was a hobba I would go on a massive banning spree on my last day :P

Quake
14-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh right I percieved the "testing 1..2..3" as an abuse of power.

If I was a hobba I would go on a massive banning spree on my last day :P

thats just silly

milky1-2-1
14-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I think some hobbas were excellent hobbas always keen to help out people as i know some who are good and there are some that do jack all and abuse powers... the good hobbas will be missed but the others wont.
some people who think moderators are doing nothing because they dont actually come to your room if you send a CFH are wrong

Barmi
14-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Ya, there were a lot of great hobbas. Most people name only one or two, but I think there are a great deal. There are some who were barely online, some that were barely on duty, but then there are those like NubianQueen and FarmerJiles who are always up for a bit of helping. Just as a small note, if you go to FarmerJiles' dedication room, there are lots of lovely notes on the walls from Hobba's experiences, and you will see that FarmerJiles has ALWAYS been on duty on that account. ;o

Re101
14-12-2005, 06:13 PM
I wanted to be a hobba lol !

Rizla
14-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Most people name only one or two, but I think there are a great deal.

I see that as a challenge ^_^
Good Hobbas and Staff:
LindaMerlin
Evo (Before he was possessed by Gary Glitter ;))
PrincessMinny
Wirah
wenders

Bah, can't think of any more from the top of my head, basically, all old school ^_^

Barmi
14-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I see that as a challenge ^_^
Good Hobbas and Staff:
LindaMerlin
Evo (Before he was possessed by Gary Glitter ;))
PrincessMinny
Wirah
wenders

Bah, can't think of any more from the top of my head, basically, all old school ^_^

Lol, yea, exactly. When you go through the list, there are a great deal of good hobbas on there. Sadly, loads of good ones aren't with us anymore*, are they?

*No, they have not died... they have moved on...

Rizla
14-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Lol, yea, exactly. When you go through the list, there are a great deal of good hobbas on there. Sadly, loads of good ones aren't with us anymore*, are they?

*No, they have not died... they have moved on...

Lmao ^_^

Doby.
14-12-2005, 07:21 PM
I get a feeling that scripting will break out on 1st of january 2006 Happy New Year Habbo :p Just my opion and feeling

Rizla
14-12-2005, 08:07 PM
...What? o.O Do you think every scripter on habbo is going to spend hours finding malicous scripts, just to use them on New Years Day? o.O

RLY-CRAIG?
14-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Hobbas do jack all, they dont even help u they help the pontless noiobs
i got banned for singing fgs

Lmao exactly

milky1-2-1
14-12-2005, 09:11 PM
...What? o.O Do you think every scripter on habbo is going to spend hours finding malicous scripts, just to use them on New Years Day? o.O
LMAO
he might think that :o
some hobbas were gr8, some were not so gr8, i wish them all good luck in the future, i bet most hobbas will stay on habbo, except they will be powerless

Rizla
14-12-2005, 10:15 PM
In iones day she used to fasttrack people through who she knew would make good hobbas, and some of them are still around, so for some it's all they've known on Habbo, so they'll probably quit.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
14-12-2005, 11:35 PM
In iones day she used to fasttrack people through who she knew would make good hobbas, and some of them are still around, so for some it's all they've known on Habbo, so they'll probably quit.

This is all kinda sad for the faithfull hobbas, loseing thier powers.

le harry
15-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Some Hobbas are quiting because they only thing that made them stay was helping others (novae)

Dont-Eat-Rocks
15-12-2005, 03:12 AM
Some Hobbas are quiting because they only thing that made them stay was helping others (novae)

They could turn all the hobbas into X's. They could still help a little and get attention.

olympic-games
15-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Im really sad that Hobbas are going, and i would like to take this moment to thank all the Hobba team for their great effort to the Hotel,without them, the Hotel wouldnt have been like how it is today. So thanks guys! Also, i think that HabboX's will do a great job, and good luck to all the new Moderators! :)

Thanks,

-Mana-

Save it for December 31st!

Rizla
15-12-2005, 09:48 AM
They could turn all the hobbas into X's. They could still help a little and get attention.

What hobba would accept that? Not many are doing it just to help these days, and even if they were, it'd be incredibly frustrating for them that they have no powers.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
15-12-2005, 06:06 PM
What hobba would accept that? Not many are doing it just to help these days, and even if they were, it'd be incredibly frustrating for them that they have no powers.

Well they are going to lose thier powers anyways. So I just thought turning them all into habbo Xs, might make them feel a little better. Sure they wouldent have banning powers but they could still help easier, and get popularity with thier badge. Also they could enter full rooms :D.

Nooby-Chick
15-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Wow, that alt is cool!

H311-Raiser
15-12-2005, 07:05 PM
I know it is cool!

Dont-Eat-Rocks
15-12-2005, 07:37 PM
I know it is cool!

THank you :D

H311-Raiser
15-12-2005, 07:55 PM
THank you :D

your welcome

Nooby-Chick
19-12-2005, 10:02 PM
When is the poll going to close?

pechie100
19-12-2005, 10:05 PM
nice alts :P

Cypher-
19-12-2005, 10:15 PM
I feel bad for those who actually use Habbo Hotel for the purpose its meant for, to chat and have fun because they will be subjected to even more internet abuse so yes Im a tad anxious that hobbas are going but since I no longer play habbo it doesnt affect me :)

Im sure Sulake will regret this decision and in the future will have Hobba's back again just under a different user title, either this or triple the amount of MOD's every hour :)

Dont-Eat-Rocks
19-12-2005, 10:15 PM
I feel bad for those who actually use Habbo Hotel for the purpose its meant for, to chat and have fun because they will be subjected to even more internet abuse so yes Im a tad anxious that hobbas are going but since I no longer play habbo it doesnt affect me

Im sure Sulake will regret this decision and in the future will have Hobba's back again just under a different user title, either this or triple the amount of MOD's every hour

I think there is to many legal issues with hobbas, so they will have to just hire alot more mods.

P.S. do you have to be a habbo V.I.P. to change your name?

olympic-games
19-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Cypher= how can you be "assistant help desk staff" if you no longer play?

Dont-Eat-Rocks
19-12-2005, 10:25 PM

:s Maybe they just call him when they need him? :s

P.S. Try to post on topic...

JT-Fan
19-12-2005, 10:27 PM
When Hobba's leave I am going to commit suicide.

Cypher-
19-12-2005, 10:28 PM
I think there is to many legal issues with hobbas, so they will have to just hire alot more mods.

P.S. do you have to be a habbo V.I.P. to change your name?

You will need to PM Seacat for a name change :)

olympic-games ~ When our HelpdeskManager comes back we will discuss what exactly I shall do but I mostly take care of our Helpdesk forum, hidden from your eyes of course :)

Like justkickme said, please stay on topic. Ask me a question via a Private Message, thats why its there you know ;)

YellowParasol
19-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Reffering to the Poll, No i won't be Upset when they get De-badged.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
When Hobba's leave I am going to commit suicide.

Still seems paphetic no matter how you say that line.

TwoWorlds

He has a very good point there....

Cypher-
19-12-2005, 10:31 PM
He has a very good point there....

Read my previous post before wondering the exact same thing that I just provided an answer for :o Your attention to details is very poor.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
19-12-2005, 10:32 PM
To TwoWorlds:
When our HelpdeskManager comes back we will discuss what exactly I shall do but I mostly take care of our Helpdesk forum, hidden from your eyes of course

Mr.Big
19-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Ive seen the call a moderator one before......I am not saying you ripped its just that it rings a bell :s

Dont-Eat-Rocks
19-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Ive seen the call a moderator one before......I am not saying you ripped its just that it rings a bell :s

Iv posted it in another thread, but that was back when the attach immage thing was broken.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=113966

OmgItsBananas
05-01-2006, 08:54 AM

Habbo IS RUBBISH

I got banned for saying middle finger.... i was so angry cause i thought i was banned for saying 'noob' i spoke to MOD-UK, and he was just gay :eusa_danc

-Wolverine
05-01-2006, 09:02 AM
I got banned for saying middle finger.... i was so angry cause i thought i was banned for saying 'noob' i spoke to MOD-UK, and he was just gay :eusa_danc
I have to agree with the fact swearing has become more strict now..
And I understand why you've bumped this month old thread. But i just dont like old thread bumpers. :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!