PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Santa + Habbo Games: Habbo Triathlon +Xmas Furni in Catalogue

Catchetat
13-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Due to the debadges on ALL Habbo Hotels coming soon, the Habbo Staff are going to hold many event throughout the rest of the time that they will be here for. They've also announced a COOL game, the Habbo Triathlon, Habbos vs Hobbas in the Habbo Games!

One Lucky Hobba/Habbo will take home the title AND a fantastic prize!

- A Gold Dragon Lamp

- A Battle Ball Badge

- 6 Months Habbo Club

- 100 Habbo Credits

The winner will also be interviewed by Dionysus and interview will be posted on the newsies! Want to know more? Click http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/events/games/

Christmas furni has hit the UK Catalogue and so has the Theatredrome makeover with all the Christmas mood!

Santa has bad news for all the little Habbos! Click HERE to find out what it is! Bring some hankies with you though... it's a very sad state of affairs *sobs* Click http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/competition?id=189 here for more and also do a poll! Ahh How EXCITING!

Oops Sorry Didn't notice this was posted on Habbox Newsies earlier!

Fontopia
13-12-2005, 08:20 AM
Beat me to it :p, but sounds interesting..

le harry
13-12-2005, 09:11 AM
I'll go good in Battleball, disaterious in Diving and a total fail in Wobble Squabble

Dracolis
13-12-2005, 10:26 AM
I'll go good in Battleball, disaterious in Diving and a total fail in Wobble Squabble

Same.
At what time does this start?

Nisus
13-12-2005, 10:30 AM
where is this?

Catchetat
13-12-2005, 10:48 AM
battleball -> Tuesday 13th December - Thursday 15th December

Diving -> Friday 16th December (16:30 GMT)

Wobble Squabble in Rooftop Rumble 1 -> Saturday 17th December (17:00 GMT)

Catchetat
13-12-2005, 11:08 AM

na you wont dude. good luck :)

Herman
13-12-2005, 11:30 AM

Lmao exactly the same as me. Lmao, I tried Wobble Squabble just once. I fell off immediately lmao! And diving? Rofl. I would press all all the letters on my keyboard. ROFL. Battleball's okay. :)

Catchetat
13-12-2005, 11:32 AM
i hate wobble squabble in public spaces

i just dont understand how it works

i keep losing and i never won
so i'd rather spend mi time playing battleball once i have cred :( !

le harry
13-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Same, with Diving I press everything, I end up doing a sort of twist thing and I get like a 1, I tried Wobble Squabble and fell of straight away, I got confused..

Herman
13-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Same, with Diving I press everything, I end up doing a sort of twist thing and I get like a 1, I tried Wobble Squabble and fell of straight away, I got confused..

Haha yeah. After that I didn't want to go on Wobble Squabble anymore. I knew I was gonna lose again.

Catchetat
13-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Haha yeah. After that I didn't want to go on Wobble Squabble anymore. I knew I was gonna lose again.

lol yea and you only have like 3 seconds to prepare

that's unfair for a newbie to wobble squabble [public space]

they have no idea what to do

and all they'll do is become too anxious and then crazy press buttons and they lose their ticket :S that's wasting credits

i think habbo hotel should have like a more PRACTICAL tutorial for newbies when playing wobble squabble in public spaces

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!