PDA

View Full Version : Omg Habboness Is back get your habbofansite cheap!

Sygon
14-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, Im back again
and this time its making habbo fansites with you,
this service provides webhosting space for you (optional) and a template and it coded for a small amount of habbo hotel rares - uk

Ok tell me what style you would like
coded or not
and if you want webhosting with it

-----------------------------------

Cost for template= 3habboclub sofas

Tell me what you would like in the design
-------------------------------------

Cost for coding template = 2habboclub sofas

Tell me what you would like to be added text wise on the main page iframes etc. any javascript

------------------------------------------
(optional) Webhosting space for 1year = 7habboclub sofas or 1 a month

space is 1gb bandwith 5gb all the rest etc.

If u want 1 ordered u will have to give me 1hc deposit per thing u want so if u want template + coded it woulk dbe 2hc deposit
if u say u wnt it then u giv deposit and then dont want it i keep 1hc per option
if u pay then u get ur hcs back

Thanks

Sygon

:Jamie
14-12-2005, 02:25 PM
some people are so desperate for habbo rares i wonder if some of you lot have lifes..

Sygon
14-12-2005, 02:53 PM
some people are so desperate for habbo rares i wonder if some of you lot have lifes..

Seriously look @ your sig desperate for habbo rares i dont think so get a look at your self with your ****ty runescape **** (no offence to runescapes_
do you actually know what im using these hcs for no you dont
and im not desperate for them so you can shut the **** up and do 1
go **** some runescape girl moron

oh yeh and before i forget

some people are so desperate for runescape items i wonder if you havbe a ****ing life *******

Dan Williamson
14-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Seriously look @ your sig desperate for habbo rares i dont think so get a look at your self with your ****ty runescape **** (no offence to runescapes_
do you actually know what im using these hcs for no you dont
and im not desperate for them so you can shut the **** up and do 1
go **** some runescape girl moron

oh yeh and before i forget

some people are so desperate for runescape items i wonder if you havbe a ****ing life *******

Dude chill lol.

And Jamie he's doing people a good layout for pretty cheap.

- Dan

paradox
14-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Thats funny, I was wondering the exact same thing about you.

iAdam
14-12-2005, 04:48 PM

Impression of runescapers:

Oh habbo is rubbish runescape is much better everyone on habbbo is desperate for rares and im about to get my abby whip oh im so excited ive been waiting for ages i was so desperate for it.

Dan Williamson
14-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Impression of runescapers:

Oh habbo is rubbish runescape is much better everyone on habbbo is desperate for rares and im about to get my abby whip oh im so excited ive been waiting for ages i was so desperate for it.

^.^ ROFL ^.^

iAdam
14-12-2005, 04:52 PM
^.^ ROFL ^.^
Took me 2 seconds to think of that lol.

timROGERS
14-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Runescape is seriously ****.

3lementGFX
14-12-2005, 09:42 PM

:) Jamie just because people like collecting pixels dont think they dont have a life. You play runescape, >_< how does that make you any different from him/her? And Sygon, you own a webhost, I dont think that kind of attitude/language will get you many customers because of the way you just acted, calm dude bud :D Good luck with everything.

Rou
14-12-2005, 10:06 PM
:) Jamie just because people like collecting pixels dont think they dont have a life. You play runescape, >_< how does that make you any different from him/her? And Sygon, you own a webhost, I dont think that kind of attitude/language will get you many customers because of the way you just acted, calm dude bud :D Good luck with everything.

Sygon pwns when he's mad

Flisker
15-12-2005, 05:56 AM
WOW weve gone a bit off the subject here lol

Sygon
15-12-2005, 06:26 AM
Sygon pwns when he's mad

Rofl,

#3element i know but there was no need for him to even state that,

ye as snoop said keep to the topic guys i got 1 order already so keep them coming

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!