PDA

View Full Version : Log-In Problems

-<Josh>-
14-12-2005, 04:35 PM
It seems i am getting no repsonse to my post in "Ask a Habbox Staff" so don't say i didn't try. The past two days i have had major problems logging into the Hotel. The log-in and password system does not seem to appear AT ALL. I have re-installed shockwave refreshed time after time and ever disconnected my internet and tried again and still nothing. Any suggestion as to why this wont come up? I've waited hours for it to appear just nothing... I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

Ry
14-12-2005, 04:37 PM
It seems i am getting no repsonse to my post in "Ask a Habbox Staff" so don't say i didn't try. The past two days i have had major problems logging into the Hotel. The log-in and password system does not seem to appear AT ALL. I have re-installed shockwave refreshed time after time and ever disconnected my internet and tried again and still nothing. Any suggestion as to why this wont come up? I've waited hours for it to appear just nothing... I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

The very same happened to me, on my other computer, Luckily for me, my new pc works fine, This is mind boggling, i cleared cache and cookies and scanned for spyware and viruses etc, the usual steps, But i couldnt be a...bothered farting around with it to sort it out. :(

Antony
14-12-2005, 04:43 PM
You should try clearing your cookies, temp internet files, if it still doesnt work contact your ISP, I know someone who had this problem, they were going to contact their ISP however it was fixed just before he contacted them. Make sure all the filters are in your telephone boxes if you are on broadband too. Good luck

- Ant

Ry
14-12-2005, 04:44 PM
I also experienced when the login box came up, before having the problems similar to Josh, that it would appear as log_in

password_enter and when i logged in, it would all be jibberish like that

Then it wouldnt come up, urghh

-<Josh>-
14-12-2005, 04:47 PM
I've cleared out my cookies the works. Nothing. I'll try downloading firefox. Thank you anyway Ant and Topper :)

.:.:jjm261:.:.
14-12-2005, 06:30 PM
I also experienced when the login box came up, before having the problems similar to Josh, that it would appear as log_in

password_enter and when i logged in, it would all be jibberish like that

Then it wouldnt come up, urghh

I Experienced That Its The Code what They Use I Thikn I Refreshed it and it worked

Barmi
14-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Yea, when you get password_enter, etc, that's no big deal. You can sort that out via the normal browser cleaning methods. What Josh is experiencing, I haven't, luckily. It sounds dreadful. Sorry to hear about it Josh. Sorry I can't be of any help, but I hope it gets sorted soon. :(

Edit: Yea, Firefox/Deer Park PWNZ!

Cronicle.
14-12-2005, 06:52 PM
diddums...

Nooby-Chick
15-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Hmmm, dont they have snowflakes now?

H311-Raiser
15-12-2005, 07:02 PM
What is a logg in problem?

Wootzeh
15-12-2005, 07:11 PM
don't go on pr0n josh -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!