PDA

View Full Version : My Site

Anderman
20-11-2004, 04:45 PM
Please tell me what you think and what needs improving

Click Here (http://www.freewebs.com/ander_man)

Mentor
20-11-2004, 05:24 PM
well the pop up box seem a littel small, probly cuz i have a large screen res, plus the whole site seems a little bland, athogh on teh other hand its put togeter well, as a whole functions any noticable without problems.

ixxel
20-11-2004, 06:31 PM
well the pop up box seem a littel small, probly cuz i have a large screen res, plus the whole site seems a little bland, athogh on teh other hand its put togeter well, as a whole functions any noticable without problems.

no, it is very very small

lukeisok
20-11-2004, 06:39 PM
I Like It. But the Box Is 2 Small.

DiscoMania
20-11-2004, 07:59 PM
Well you need to Get away from freewebs cause there ok but not really good.
Make the pop-up bigger other than that just keep working and try to get a different host

Vause
20-11-2004, 08:07 PM
for any one whos nos steph=04= well me and her made our own website.

go to www.freewebs.com/habboglitzsteph (http://www.freewebs.com/habboglitzsteph)

its not very good tho lol

ty

love

:evil:Glitzen:evil:

Anderman
21-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Ok thanks ill make it bigger

And i use freewebs becuase you can take the ad out :O dont tell any body though

Anti-Pod
21-11-2004, 01:25 PM
erm.... Anderman mate GET A WAY FROM FREE WEBS DO NOT USE THEM, now i said that, the site is ok, pop up box is mega tiny, let me get my glasses make that bigger and u be a lot better off, try using a .tk or cjb.net domain and a diff host

Glitzen wat is going on there? colors and everything is well mixed in, not very celver idea, and the name is a bit copyed from Habbox™ dont you think?
well anyway its ok the habbo background to the white is not good, also u can tell u used a free webs temp, did u ask the Habbox™ owners if you could use there name?

smurf-you
21-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Nothing wrong with freewebs if your starting out.

Anti-Pod
21-11-2004, 04:02 PM
yeh but its really boring and nothing good onit

smurf-you
21-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Then you can't make websites

It's got an advance stage where you can build HTML Sites and HTML There is no limits to what you can do.

Vause
21-11-2004, 04:48 PM
:o you what lol

hotslime
21-11-2004, 08:04 PM
erm.... Anderman mate GET A WAY FROM FREE WEBS DO NOT USE THEM, now i said that, the site is ok, pop up box is mega tiny, let me get my glasses make that bigger and u be a lot better off, try using a .tk or cjb.net domain and a diff host

Glitzen wat is going on there? colors and everything is well mixed in, not very celver idea, and the name is a bit copyed from Habbox™ dont you think?
well anyway its ok the habbo background to the white is not good, also u can tell u used a free webs temp, did u ask the Habbox™ owners if you could use there name?

Freewebs is great :l It's just people with out of date computers, dosent work for them.

yeh but its really boring and nothing good onit

If you think freewebs is so bad show us one of ur great sites not made on freewebs?

DiscoMania
22-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Ok I hate freewebs never liked them i dont like them never have and never will i dont Do html ever html is the dead code .I make flash sites which are way better , and i make forums if you want my site link ask and ill post it its my buisness and my sites not done yet but my forums are .Want to see them just ask .Also I do not have anout of date computer I hate freewebs cause i dont like thier Servers or there staff and i dont like the way they do things but i have an up to date computer and i will post my website if you want it

Mentor
22-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok I hate freewebs never liked them i dont like them never have and never will i dont Do html ever html is the dead code .I make flash sites which are way better , and i make forums if you want my site link ask and ill post it its my buisness and my sites not done yet but my forums are .Want to see them just ask .Also I do not have anout of date computer I hate freewebs cause i dont like thier Servers or there staff and i dont like the way they do things but i have an up to date computer and i will post my website if you want it
Flash only sites are rsiky, they often take ages to laod, and kik cross copatiblty out the window, as they only funtion on teh most uptodate windows pcs, wich means peopel without access to them are unabel to see teh contnet wich will put alot of peope off. But html isnt dead its an ever evolving code, athogh to saty uptodat it often needs suplmnting with php etc. (i dont thx to evil host thats dont giv me php)

GommeInc
22-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Freewebs isnt boring, no site is boring, boring dosnt exist unless a majority elieves it is boring, plus your site might be boring, a majority of people may find it boring?

Anti-Pod
22-11-2004, 08:15 PM
yeh wat is forum link den?

DiscoMania
22-11-2004, 08:21 PM
Did i say freewebs was boring?
No i said i hate the staff and server and the host i cant stand them

Mentor
22-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Interting, ive never seen tahts type fo fporum before? it looks like an invison, but then it has fetures that look more like V bulliten? pretty cool.
Athogh i still think i prefer html sites, i just dont quite liek how the flash oen uve got looks, athogh it may just be me, pretty well programed.. anyway?

DiscoMania
23-11-2004, 12:35 AM
im not done yet i placed falsh animations but i made them so they wont work until its done

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!