2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
= 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

Id just like to say all this information is real. Its really scary, especially the Q33 NY part...

My heart goes out to all those who suffered from the tragedy that was 9/11

:AJG
14-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Way to go scaring ppl :p ima have a nightmare now :'(

Undesirable
14-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Omg! :o That's like.. woah...
I saw the thing about it on the telly.. you really have to question that whole thing.

stephen-
14-12-2005, 09:50 PM
I think its too coincidental to be a coincidence :D I know what I think happend but you can make your own minds up :)

:AJG
14-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Carry on stephen i wanna no the story :D

stephen-
14-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Carry on stephen i wanna no the story :D

:D Nopers :D I forgot to say J! imma +rep you :D

Bef
14-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Iv seen this before but yer it is freaky <3 also it was at 11:00 on the 11th of the 11th that world war 2 ended... 11 seems to be a kind of um warish number i guess ;[</3

Undesirable
14-12-2005, 10:00 PM
I think its too coincidental to be a coincidence :D I know what I think happend but you can make your own minds up :)

I saw the whole conspiracy thing behind it, and they had pretty good evidence to suggest that it wasn't an accident - and that George Bush knew all along! You'd have to watch it and make up your own minds on it. But after watching it, it will make you think twice. Either way i hate George Bush!

Dirgeofcerberus
14-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Wow, thats really freaky.
I always hated George Bush anyway.
+Rep for you.

Bef
14-12-2005, 10:13 PM
I saw the whole conspiracy thing behind it, and they had pretty good evidence to suggest that it wasn't an accident - and that George Bush knew all along! You'd have to watch it and make up your own minds on it. But after watching it, it will make you think twice. Either way i hate George Bush!

The Micheal moore one, Farinheit 911 or w.e That's good, really makes you think yer. I loved the way he acted when he found out, he just carried on reading that babys book, he looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. And he's friends with alot of the Bin Laden family, he even flew them out of the country after 911 to protect them even though he knew straight away that it was mostly Saudi terrorists on the planes.
All the man cares about is oil. Saudi has the biggest like ammount of Oil but as hes already best buddies with alot of important people there (even though some saudis like Osama are attacking him) He doesn't need to attack them. Iraq was another big country for oil, they could have very easily removed Sudam Huissain without killing so many innocent people but the public would question there motifs so they claimed he had nuculer wepons (Knowing full well he didn't)
Anyway, whose got power over Iraq's oil now? America...
What also makes me laugh is how in a place like Sri Lanka where the Tsunami hit quite bad, where they didn't have any warning and there not a very well off country, well places like that managed to air lift people out within a few hours where as America, the "Richest and most powerful" country in the world takes a week after the hurricane to do anything. Yet Oil prices had gone up within the first day. Hm, odd!
Il stop rambling. <33

Dan Williamson
14-12-2005, 10:18 PM

Thats what i'd think.

- Dan

kasi
15-12-2005, 12:20 AM
I found this on my friends online journal

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
= 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

Id just like to say all this information is real. Its really scary, especially the Q33 NY part...

My heart goes out to all those who suffered from the tragedy that was 9/11
i got that on myspace.

?WhyNot?
15-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Scary :o

Herman
15-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Lmao! That Microsoft thing scared me. Argh. :( Hm. Lol, but what's the star for when you change it to wingdings? Isn't that the symbol for the Jewish religion? Lmao. Suddenly the number 11 is unlucky. O_o + Rep for the interesting facts.

alexxxxx
15-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Isn't that the symbol for the Jewish religion? Lmao. Suddenly the number 11 is unlucky.

Star of David, I thought it also meant it was a sign of danger or something.

Wayne
15-12-2005, 04:59 PM
WOAH! That has really scared me :o

Great information ! + rep

mynameishelen!
15-12-2005, 05:05 PM

I hate ur theory :P

I think it is just coincidental. You can find coincidences in anything if you look hard enough. I don't think anyone is sick enough to kill all those people to scare us or whatever.

Syd
15-12-2005, 05:36 PM
No coincidence, all the facts seem to be the truth about the numbers and mathematics. Aswell as the religious facts, but it's best not to be surrounding coincidence with such a traumatic time. I understand many of you may have lost a loved one in the attack, please accept my dear condolences, but these facts must be taken into account. I believe that war is not the only option experts can go by to find out the reasons why these religious men would go ahead and destory a living monument and mothers and fathers/daughters/sons/relatives from others, and risk losing their own.

ilovejordan
15-12-2005, 05:38 PM
omg woah! and that word thing is freaky..

ivv
30-12-2005, 01:10 PM
Iv seen this before but yer it is freaky <3 also it was at 11:00 on the 11th of the 11th that world war 2 ended... 11 seems to be a kind of um warish number i guess ;[</3

Rofl that wasn't some coincidence, they didn't suddenly at 11:00 stop shooting and all hold hands and start dancing and singing a song about peace.

lukeisok
30-12-2005, 01:17 PM
* Screams* That last bit scared the hell out of me ='[

Luayminator
30-12-2005, 01:17 PM
very very cool! +rep

-=rooty987=-
30-12-2005, 03:34 PM
* Screams* That last bit scared the hell out of me ='[

Aww *hugs* NOW SHUTUP! Joking <3 Anyway, that was ace! I was like...AMGZ! Whilst watching a video about a idiot kid :)

Lozzoling
30-12-2005, 03:55 PM
THE LAST BIT IS FLIPPING SCARY

FrozenWhisper
30-12-2005, 07:39 PM
My grandad is looking into that. He beleaves that it is too much of a conviceds.

jinxii
30-12-2005, 08:01 PM
How the hell can all this be a conspiracy!? Yes, Arabic leaders and George W. Bush coming together in order to get a few small-minded people a bit scared...that's feasible.

As Stephen said, too coincidental to be a coincidence.

Whoever looked into all that has *way* too much time on their hands.

Rou
30-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Thats scarey nothing else to say

FrozenWhisper
31-12-2005, 09:48 AM
I just tried that word one. I think it's more planned than just some guys jumping on a plane and crashing into the towers.

bobbles
31-12-2005, 09:56 AM
WOW thats some freaky stuff especially the wingdings one :'(:o

I have been debating all about these acts with my brother and now I can show him I was right

Chaz
31-12-2005, 10:04 AM
they must like that number a lot then!

LewstherinII
31-12-2005, 11:16 AM
To add to your great post, if you fold the american one dollar note a certain way; it looks like a plane crashing into the Twin towers.

Brody
02-01-2006, 02:22 PM
wow thats wierd and creepy and scary very interesting tho +rep

Emicat
02-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Arghhhh creepy :( so we should'nt worry about 666'es, eh?

Its all about the 11's baby!

Emicat
04-01-2006, 04:27 PM
*SORRY FOR 2x POST!*

To add to your great post, if you fold the american one dollar note a certain way; it looks like a plane crashing into the Twin towers.

May this be it? (http://www.rhetorik.ch/Aktuell/20dollaranomalie/index.html)

Mentor
05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
flight 77 didnt hit the twin towers, the other plain was flight 175... flight 77 is the one that impacted the pentigon,
The numbers quoted are the fataltys, not the actal passenger counts.
"/

HUGECOOL
05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Lmao @ everyone.

This absurd email forward combines three earlier hoaxes that have been circulating in one form or another for several years.

The message first draws attention to the high number of "elevens" that can be derived from names or elements pertaining to the September 2001 attacks on the United States. It then discusses a verse supposedly taken from the Quran that seems to predict The US involvement in Iraq. Finally, it claims that the flight number of one of the 9/11 planes shows a pictorial representation of the attack on the Twin Towers when converted to the "Wingdings" font in Microsoft Word. As discussed below, all three of these claims are unfounded.

The continued recurrence of the number eleven in relation to 9/11 may seem to have some weird relevance at first glance. However, it is easy to manipulate the details of an event so that an apparent numerical pattern emerges. There are many other 9/11 elements that have no relation to the number 11. For example, "World Trade Center", "Twin Towers", "Osama Bin Laden", "American Airlines," "United Airlines" and a great many other 9/11 related items do not add up to the number eleven. In fact, hundreds of items could be legitimately included on such a list, the majority of which have no "eleven" connection. In other words, the person who created this "elevens" list carefully chose only those 9/11 related items that fit the pattern and discarded all others.

Furthermore, the hoaxster is apparently quite willing to bend the truth to fit the story. Flight 77 was carrying 64 people not 65 as claimed in the email. The message also claims that Flight 77 hit the Twin Towers. However, Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, not the World Trade Center.

In addition, the email states that the "total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254". However, this is untrue. Various reliable sources concur that the total number of people on the hijacked planes was 265. If you subtract the 19 hijackers, the total number of victims on the planes was 246 not 254. Neither 265 nor 246 add up to eleven.

Thus, claims of some supernatural association between the terrorist attacks and the number 11 are blatantly contrived and highly misleading.

The second part of the message claims that Chapter 9 Verse 11 (9.11) of the Islamic holy book the Quran contains a startling prophecy presumably related to the US invasion of Iraq. However, research indicates that the quoted verse does not appear in the Quran at all. Chapter 9 Verse 11 of the Quran is concerned with repentance and charity. Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation Of The Holy Qur'an, records Verse 11 as:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
Other translations may differ slightly in wording but carry essentially the same message. None make mention of the "wrath of the Eagle" or any other elements contained in the "verse" quoted in the message.

The Quran "verse" has also circulated as a separate message with the following description:

This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
The final part of this hoax email claims that changing "Q33 NY" to the Wingdings symbol font in Microsoft Word will reveal a hidden message directly related to the 9/11 attack on the twin towers. Q33 NY rendered in Wingdings is:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/wingding.jpg

Certainly, this combination of symbols is likely to make even the most cynical readers do a double take when they first observe it. However, a minimal amount of research reveals that the Wingdings claim is based on an outrageous lie and therefore has no validity what so ever. None of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks had the flight number "Q33 NY". The flight numbers of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers were in fact "11" and "175". Clearly, someone has simply made up this supposed flight number in an attempt to make the spurious claim seem valid. In an absurd twist, the current version of the hoax actually contradicts itself. One part of the message states, "The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11." Later in the same message it states "Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers."

Some have claimed that "Q33 NY" was actually the tail or registration number of one of the planes. However, this is also untrue. The actual tail number of Flight 11 was "N334AA". Nor did any of the other hijacked aircraft have the registration number "Q33 NY". Searches of the Federal Aviation Administration website afforded no results for "Q33 NY". In fact, most civil aircraft registrations in the United States start with the letter "N" and nationality and registration markings are commonly referred to as "N-Numbers".

Flight and tail numbers aside, the Star of David in the Wingdings "message" has little relevance to 9/11 since the attacks were not perpetrated by or directed at those of Jewish faith. This hoax actually builds on a foolish conspiracy theory involving Wingdings that goes back as far as 1992. Typing "NYC" ("New York City") in Wingdings reveals a skull and crossbones symbol, the Star of David, and a thumbs up symbol. This has been interpreted by some conspiracy-theorists as a deliberate anti-Semitic message. Microsoft has denied that this arrangement of symbols is anything more than an unfortunate coincidence.

In short, this email message is a load of baloney and it should not be forwarded. Hoaxes that perpetrate falsehoods about real terrorist attacks are especially heinous. One wonders at the mentality, and motives, of the imbeciles who create hoaxes of this nature. This hoax message dishonours the memory of those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks.

Jõnathan
05-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow.
That must have took a long time to write SEXYDEATH.
So it was all a big hoax then!

Random
05-01-2006, 09:07 PM
do you have a life?

Seatherny
05-01-2006, 09:09 PM
omg wow
nice find

Oasys
05-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Anyone else notice that the letters of Q33 NY , the NY are the initials of New York , the place where the incident happened!!!
:O

Oasys
05-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Sorry I never read SEXYDEATH's lecture :P

Mentor
05-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Furthermore, the hoaxster is apparently quite willing to bend the truth to fit the story. Flight 77 was carrying 64 people not 65 as claimed in the email. The message also claims that Flight 77 hit the Twin Towers. However, Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, not the World Trade Center.

I actly think that was simply a mistake theogh as flight 175 that did was carrying 65 people as the email says the palin 77 was so i think its just a mix up of the numbers in that one "/

In addition, the email states that the "total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254". However, this is untrue. Various reliable sources concur that the total number of people on the hijacked planes was 265. If you subtract the 19 hijackers, the total number of victims on the planes was 246 not 254. Neither 265 nor 246 add up to eleven.

USeing wikipedias numbers as refrance, if you ad the numbers of fatailtys in the 3 plains, 2 twin tower ones and the pentigon only you 221 , and thats most likly includeing the hijackers as the numbers aint passnges, there fatailtys. if you ad the 4th plain that crashed before it target thanks to the heroic passenges, you then get 266 fatilyys, nether realy come anywhere near the numbers suggsted "/

Emicat
06-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Lmao @ everyone.

This absurd email forward combines three earlier hoaxes that have been circulating in one form or another for several years.

The message first draws attention to the high number of "elevens" that can be derived from names or elements pertaining to the September 2001 attacks on the United States. It then discusses a verse supposedly taken from the Quran that seems to predict The US involvement in Iraq. Finally, it claims that the flight number of one of the 9/11 planes shows a pictorial representation of the attack on the Twin Towers when converted to the "Wingdings" font in Microsoft Word. As discussed below, all three of these claims are unfounded.

The continued recurrence of the number eleven in relation to 9/11 may seem to have some weird relevance at first glance. However, it is easy to manipulate the details of an event so that an apparent numerical pattern emerges. There are many other 9/11 elements that have no relation to the number 11. For example, "World Trade Center", "Twin Towers", "Osama Bin Laden", "American Airlines," "United Airlines" and a great many other 9/11 related items do not add up to the number eleven. In fact, hundreds of items could be legitimately included on such a list, the majority of which have no "eleven" connection. In other words, the person who created this "elevens" list carefully chose only those 9/11 related items that fit the pattern and discarded all others.

Thus, claims of some supernatural association between the terrorist attacks and the number 11 are blatantly contrived and highly misleading.

The second part of the message claims that Chapter 9 Verse 11 (9.11) of the Islamic holy book the Quran contains a startling prophecy presumably related to the US invasion of Iraq. However, research indicates that the quoted verse does not appear in the Quran at all. Chapter 9 Verse 11 of the Quran is concerned with repentance and charity. Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation Of The Holy Qur'an, records Verse 11 as:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
Other translations may differ slightly in wording but carry essentially the same message. None make mention of the "wrath of the Eagle" or any other elements contained in the "verse" quoted in the message.

The Quran "verse" has also circulated as a separate message with the following description:

This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
The final part of this hoax email claims that changing "Q33 NY" to the Wingdings symbol font in Microsoft Word will reveal a hidden message directly related to the 9/11 attack on the twin towers. Q33 NY rendered in Wingdings is:

Certainly, this combination of symbols is likely to make even the most cynical readers do a double take when they first observe it. However, a minimal amount of research reveals that the Wingdings claim is based on an outrageous lie and therefore has no validity what so ever. None of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks had the flight number "Q33 NY". The flight numbers of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers were in fact "11" and "175". Clearly, someone has simply made up this supposed flight number in an attempt to make the spurious claim seem valid. In an absurd twist, the current version of the hoax actually contradicts itself. One part of the message states, "The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11." Later in the same message it states "Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers."

Some have claimed that "Q33 NY" was actually the tail or registration number of one of the planes. However, this is also untrue. The actual tail number of Flight 11 was "N334AA". Nor did any of the other hijacked aircraft have the registration number "Q33 NY". Searches of the Federal Aviation Administration website afforded no results for "Q33 NY". In fact, most civil aircraft registrations in the United States start with the letter "N" and nationality and registration markings are commonly referred to as "N-Numbers".

Flight and tail numbers aside, the Star of David in the Wingdings "message" has little relevance to 9/11 since the attacks were not perpetrated by or directed at those of Jewish faith. This hoax actually builds on a foolish conspiracy theory involving Wingdings that goes back as far as 1992. Typing "NYC" ("New York City") in Wingdings reveals a skull and crossbones symbol, the Star of David, and a thumbs up symbol. This has been interpreted by some conspiracy-theorists as a deliberate anti-Semitic message. Microsoft has denied that this arrangement of symbols is anything more than an unfortunate coincidence.

In short, this email message is a load of baloney and it should not be forwarded. Hoaxes that perpetrate falsehoods about real terrorist attacks are especially heinous. One wonders at the mentality, and motives, of the imbeciles who create hoaxes of this nature. This hoax message dishonours the memory of those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks.

Ooooooooooooooh.

Emicat
06-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Lmao @ everyone.

Ooooooooooooooh.

Dark--Mark
06-01-2006, 09:22 PM

the number 11 wasnt a coincidence there because it was a signed treaty that ended the war - the time was agreed, as the why that time was picked... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anflex
06-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Someome told me about that Q33 NY thing about 3 years ago. It is very freaky.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!