PDA

View Full Version : What I've never understood...

Biseinen
14-12-2005, 11:33 PM
I've never understood how a coloured person can't be racist. I mean, sure, yeah they can, they can call us names that specify to our colour but... They don't get in trouble for it.

Today I was up town and I heard some guy (Whom was Black) being 'racist' to a white person who (I think, they had a fight) and he was yelling all this stuff like, "You white trash! You white little monkey!" And so forth and there was 2 policemen there and all they did was break up the fight and let them both go in different directions.

If that white guy would of yelled something to with the black mans skin colour he would of been arrested and charged with a racism offense.

It may be simple but I don't get it.

Laura.
14-12-2005, 11:45 PM
I know. I wonder the same.

Ziploc Bag
14-12-2005, 11:58 PM
i know right i cant say theyre bad word but they call us 'crackas'

pffftt

lame

kasi
15-12-2005, 12:00 AM
i've never gotten that either.

Eamonn
15-12-2005, 12:14 AM
I know no ones racist to Black people at my school its the other way round but they don't get done =l but if we said the 'n' word we would get well done and probs beat up

Loaned
15-12-2005, 12:49 AM
It's because that people used to use Africans as slaves. That's why they "get away with it". It's not right, but then again, neither was slavery.

le harry
15-12-2005, 12:52 AM
I find that pathetic, was this in like a black neighbour hood or what?

Metric.
15-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Black people get to have all the fun :(
I want to go to a black people church, because it would be WAY more fun because they get to sing cool songs and clap.

bigdawg11907
15-12-2005, 01:10 AM
O.o at skool I call all my close friends ( that are colored) the "n" word & they dont get on me for it they juz go w/ the flow cuz I call all my white friendz crackerz too so yea o.O dunt really matter to me but I'm not bout to walk up to some colored kid at skool I dont know and b like WADDUP N! lol
-I'd probably get the poo beat out of me-
but yea + I got more black friendz then I do white :P

le harry
15-12-2005, 01:30 AM
O.o at skool I call all my close friends ( that are colored) the "n" word & they dont get on me for it they juz go w/ the flow cuz I call all my white friendz crackerz too so yea o.O dunt really matter to me but I'm not bout to walk up to some colored kid at skool I dont know and b like WADDUP N! lol
-I'd probably get the poo beat out of me-
but yea + I got more black friendz then I do white :P

Sup Dawg on the west side g-unit :rolleyes:

bigdawg11907
15-12-2005, 02:16 AM
lolz nothin but a G thang XD lolz
-&-
I dont just straight up call em a N I juz say it clownin

le harry
15-12-2005, 03:25 AM
Umm, im finding it a bit hard to follow you..

GJay
15-12-2005, 07:27 AM
i've noticed in america that if a white person calls a black person under the 'n' word, they'll probably be beaten to a pulp.....whereas the black ppl say it amoungst eachother....what's all that about?

RLY-CRAIG?
15-12-2005, 07:56 AM
If that white guy would of yelled something to with the black mans skin colour he would of been arrested and charged with a racism offense.

It may be simple but I don't get it.

Yep you're right about that:o

le harry
15-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Indeed, its quite the pathetic, they call each other 'n'.. I think they get offended because a white person says it :s

Undesirable
15-12-2005, 08:51 AM
It's just how society is..complete and utter crud! Makes no sense, and really needs to sort things out. But it probably won't ever get sorted out. The government, Tony Blair.. etc are too busy sending folk to war, then hiding under their desks in fear, being hated by so many thousands off people.. that they have no time to think about other stuff! :(

Biseinen
15-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Black people together can joke about it saying 'N' that 'Yo ma N!' etc... Because they use it in friendly terms against each other and Black people use it in songs alot.

Some black people (Some that I know have some white people who joke around, the white person calls him the 'N' word and the Black person calls him 'Wigga')

@That person who asked was it in a black neighbourhood: No. xD It was in the middle of Oxford Town.

I know about slavery and stuff but still, people have equal rights now... (OMG EVEN WOMEN! :p)

NekkLe
15-12-2005, 09:54 AM
I find this too.

All fair and do's that racism isn't at all needed in a multi-cultural society, but when people abuse it and don't receive any disclipine for it, then there going to carry on... You'll probably find that police like to leave situations like this, alone, by that, they won't have to faff about with getting charged for being 'racist'.
Sure England is becomming one of the worlds largest multi-cultural island, but when different ethnics abuse racism against white people, it spoils things. Also, it would result into further violence and racism because white people won't stand for it.

Africans, Jamaicans etc... joke about calling each other 'n' because its a freindly jesture between them, however, they'll go nuts if a white person were to say it, which is pretty understandable. You'll hear of it in rap songs, inviting black people using the 'n' word would be like there own social group, segregated from whites by calling eachother 'n'. But not all Africans call eachother 'n', its quite rude, if my freind got caught saying that infront of his parents (being African), he would get a good telling to.
My freinds are African, Jamaican and we'ed all joke about with eachother, but I wouldn't ever call them 'n', its not nice.

Sorry for rambeling on :rolleyes: ;)

JT-Fan
15-12-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm asian yet people of the same colour are racist to me because i am no thte same religion. I dont getg it !

Adam$
15-12-2005, 10:25 AM
I've often wondered this. I've never experienced it myself, only heard from people but hey. It doesnt really matter what religion/colour you are. :\

Biseinen
15-12-2005, 12:06 PM
I've often wondered this. I've never experienced it myself, only heard from people but hey. It doesnt really matter what religion/colour you are. :\

Of course it doesn't, I'm just curious as to why they can't be racist. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!