PDA

View Full Version : Sadness </3

Bef
15-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Im really really down tonight, i been ill all week with a nasty tummy bug, im just getting over it now. I was supposed to be going to meet my boyf tonight but couldnt get a lift or bus so been in all night.
I dont even wanna be with my Boyf, i thought he would cheer me up but im just feeling rude for leading him on...
i dunno.
Anyway, let me get to whats got me down tonight,
some old friends of mine knocked at my door, my auntie awnsered it and asked me if i wanted to talk to them, i said no and she made some lame excuse. Anyway, that may not sound big but it kind of is. My old friends arent the nicest of people, i didn't used to be that nice a person either.
Anyway, i havn't spoken to them in like a year and all of a sudden their at my door.
It seems whenever i get a new boyf, or sumit, whenever im getting slightly happy some shadow of my past shows up.
Iv got a meeting with my quack tomorrow aswell which im kind of worried about, its hard. I feel so pathetic.
I just want to have a new life, be the real me. Im not the person i was and i dont want to be. But theres always memories, always shadows. I can't get rid of them how ever much i try, i don't know what to do.
I just want to forget the past but it won't leave me alone.
Anyway. Once again i am rambling </3

SHEEPY
15-12-2005, 10:50 PM
put the blade down..

Biseinen
15-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Quack. Roffle. xD

danny1541
15-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Awwww dont worry bout rambling lol hope you get better soon well we all have good days and bad just remember the good :D if that makes sense!

mynameishelen!
15-12-2005, 10:54 PM
New quack? :s

ross
15-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Quack. Roffle. xD
hahahahaa

Infrontation
15-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Quack. Roffle. xD
Rofl! :p

Laura.
15-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Aww Bef <3

My day was bad, but nothing to do with me. I was worrying for other people, this person I am very cose to. He listens to me. He is older than me, but that don't bother me. Age I take no notice to.

le harry
16-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Hope you feel better...

Pulchritudinous
16-12-2005, 04:22 AM
Well, I know someone in the same situation, they were 'bad' because they wern't so wise before and fell into the old peer pressure trap.

You should be thankful that you have the enthusiam to want to turn ya life around, and be a better person, so just go ahead with it, don't regret anything, because you're learning from them mistakes now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!