PDA

View Full Version : chelsea v barcalona (champions league draws)

/Rossco\
16-12-2005, 11:17 AM
chelsea and barcalona were the first 2 teams to be drawn against each other for the knock out stages of the champions league.

followed shortly by real madrid V arsenal, while the representatives of madrid had a big cheesy grin over this draw teh arsenal representative looked less than pleased at the result.

Rangers have drawn against villareal, with rangers having a tough spell this season in the SPL villareal are looking on form coming into these stages of the tournament.

SHlP
16-12-2005, 11:32 AM
The Champ league Draw O.o? I wanted to watch!

/Rossco\
16-12-2005, 11:34 AM
The Champ league Draw O.o? I wanted to watch!

lol, your a bit alte now. Its all done and dusted :p

SHEEPY
16-12-2005, 12:55 PM
CHELSEA v Barcelona
Real Madrid v ARSENAL
Werder Bremen v Juventus
Bayern Munich v AC Milan
PSV Eindhoven v Lyon
Ajax v Inter Milan
Benfica v LIVERPOOL
RANGERS v Villarreal

--

Ahaha. All they need to do this time is explain to the ref that Carvalho just isn't allowed to hold the goalkeeper back and Barca are through. Worst draw Chelsea could've got.

But Barca won't have Xavi. Hm. I'm going to go with Chelsea for that one. Rangers have probably got the best draw they could've hoped for, so it's cross fingers and hope Juan Titface is injured. Dirty Sorin, how I hate that man, I hope they go out.

I'm going to go with: Chelsea, Arsenal, Juve, AC, Lyon, Inter, 'Pool, Rangers.

Mit
16-12-2005, 04:18 PM
I don't know why real madrid are smiling as arasenal have played a lot better than them so far. If Chelsea buy a couple of good players in the transfer window they will beat barca...

Liverpool will go far again this year, not many temas will stop them..

Vitality
16-12-2005, 04:21 PM
I don't know why real madrid are smiling as arasenal have played a lot better than them so far. If Chelsea buy a couple of good players in the transfer window they will beat barca...

Liverpool will go far again this year, not many temas will stop them..
They will beat them anyway

YellowParasol
16-12-2005, 05:53 PM
LOL Arsenal shouldn't be hAPPY with that draw :p

SHEEPY
16-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Who said they were happy with the draw? No-one would be happy with drawing Real Madrid. But the current state of the club is the main reason I think le árse will go through.

NekkLe
17-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Arsenal will beat Real, thats going to be a match and a half!

Barcalona will beat Chelsea, Messi is amazing and there whole team is pretty good aswell, they will overturn the Blues ;)

YellowParasol
17-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Hmm.. Barcalona will beat Chelsea... Real Madrid will beat Arsenal.. ;)

NekkLe
17-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Hmm.. Barcalona will beat Chelsea... Real Madrid will beat Arsenal.. ;)
I'd like to hold you at that ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!