PDA

View Full Version : *Mature convo, no little kids* =)

Tommy
16-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Ok right well, im in year 11 and were all turning 16 and were all like gagging for s*x, come on be true! And i hadnt realised how many of my mates arent virgins! Its quite scary, i feel like im behind in some sense. I was walking my mate home and she was asking for tips of how to please a guy. And i couldnt believe she was talking about that! And now i feel like im the only person, that hasnt actually even attempted it! I mean im all confused with my sexuality, and ive never been in a long relationship. Im feeling well depressed ;o

ilovejordan
16-12-2005, 05:31 PM
When the times right it'll happen ;)

joe:-,
Well maybe try and get a girlfriend
Maybe if this girl was talking to you about it she wants it

Kasabian
Ok right well, im in year 11 and were all turning 16 and were all like gagging for s*x, come on be true! And i hadnt realised how many of my mates arent virgins! Its quite scary, i feel like im behind in some sense. I was walking my mate home and she was asking for tips of how to please a guy. And i couldnt believe she was talking about that! And now i feel like im the only person, that hasnt actually even attempted it! I mean im all confused with my sexuality, and ive never been in a long relationship. Im feeling well depressed ;o

:o. A girl asking a guy for girl tips o.O
That's like this girl who got called 'Cameltoe' and she asked me what it was >.<

Anyway, if you want to do it! I'm in year 9 and i... have.

USE A COMDOM

Tommy
16-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Well maybe try and get a girlfriend
Maybe if this girl was talking to you about it she wants it
She has a boyfriend lmao. And i dont know, im too close to all of my mates, so i would never do anything to them. It would be weird. Its just quite scary because i know its the time that i become an adult and its sorta being rushed, and im not ready to grow up lol. I wanna go back to primary ;o

joe:-,
16-12-2005, 05:33 PM
im BI
i have double the chance of doing it

ilovejordan
16-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Aw well, i wouldn't rush into things just cos a lot of people you know have done it apparently the first time u do it it doesn't feel that good anyway.

Steven.
16-12-2005, 05:35 PM
and if you are underage and the girl acuses you for **** then you will be put on the offenders list.

However it is not allowed to talk about Sexual stuff so thread closed.

"A27. It is not allowed to talk about adult subjects like making love / sleeping with somebody or sexual details in anyway - Because this forum is meant for people of all ages, and teenagers in particular, it is NOT allowed to talk about subjects that could be not suitable for younger members."

I would suggest going to teenhelp.org and using there forum as they are experts. :-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!