PDA

View Full Version : English To Spanish / Mexican Translator? (Relates to habbo)

LosMexicano
17-12-2005, 08:03 AM
I need a English to Spanish/Mexican translator as my native language was Spanish/Mexican but when i learned English I forgot most of it and I can't spell or type Spanish or Mexican very well. I tried one translator. Here's the results:

You can tick off and eat reindeers all you want but you better not tick off or attempt to eat Santa. He's 400+lbs and can crush your face with 1 buttcheek.

Translated to Spanish from English

Usted puede hacer tictac apagado y comer los reindeers todos lo que usted desea pero usted no hace tictac mejor de o procura comer Santa. Él es 400+lbs y puede machacar su cara con 1 buttcheek.

Translated Back to English from Spanish.

You can make tictac dull and to eat reindeers all what you wish but you you do not make tictac better of or tries to eat Santa. He is 400+lbs and it can machcar its face with 1 buttcheek

^ Most twisted, f'ed up sentence in the world ever? Example of "Machcar-ing someones face with 1 buttcheek" plz?

So much for http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Moved by Cypher- ~ Please post in the correct forum.

Surname
17-12-2005, 09:43 AM
I suggest you just try using www.google.com to search for translators - There's probably some half decent ones on the first page.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!