PDA

View Full Version : Hobbas to get VIP badge

Causmo
17-12-2005, 02:08 PM
after 31st december hobbas are getting VIP badge *apparently* some of the hobbas that have been debadged already have it, i.e serraangel

pechie100
17-12-2005, 02:09 PM
good news
thanks
screenies ?

:AJG
for ever or jus january? if so its gay cuz they deserve a perm one

Heterodox
nof air :'(

pechie100
17-12-2005, 02:10 PM
for ever or jus january? if so its gay cuz they deserve a perm one
yeh
they worked thier bums off

:AJG
17-12-2005, 02:11 PM
yupand they shud get a new one with some special rights still like get in full rooms

GommeInc
That is terrible of Habbo. They said that the Hobbas will be getting a unique badge, not some badge that has a reputation to of been given out to people who are not Very Important "/

Heterodox
yeh
they worked thier bums off
some just showed off theire bagde and sat in chill rooms.

pechie100
17-12-2005, 02:13 PM
yupand they shud get a new one with some special rights still like get in full rooms
i agree

.Mike-
17-12-2005, 02:15 PM
I think QuarterBack has VIP badge now

Heterodox
17-12-2005, 02:18 PM
That is terrible of Habbo. They said that the Hobbas will be getting a unique badge, not some badge that has a reputation to of been given out to people who are not Very Important "/
I know. They sould have made a bagde that shorta looks like the current hobba bagde :l

pechie100
17-12-2005, 02:19 PM
I know. They sould have made a bagde that shorta looks like the current hobba bagde :l
just to get some recpect

Seatherny
17-12-2005, 02:28 PM
why can they just keep their hobba badge? but with no powers

Causmo
17-12-2005, 02:42 PM
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5449/jpscreenie9az.png (http://imageshack.us)
and its supposed to be Perm

Kardan
17-12-2005, 02:47 PM
sir.hots has a vip badge also...

Stab
17-12-2005, 02:51 PM
This is terrible. I like the old badge idea.

Cronicle.
17-12-2005, 02:53 PM
I hate the v.i.p badge..

.:.:jjm261:.:.
17-12-2005, 03:02 PM
some just showed off theire bagde and sat in chill rooms.
Thats Not Right They Were Sat in The chill rooms With Their Badge on so They Can Get CFH's And Ban People Swearing in The Chill Rooms

mynameishelen!
17-12-2005, 03:07 PM

I agree. The VIP badge is nothing special. They should have a new badge that only the ex hobbas get.

Neversoft
17-12-2005, 03:09 PM
I agree. The VIP badge is nothing special. They should have a new badge that only the ex hobbas get.

I Agree.

Barmi
17-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Has it cropped into anyone's mind that these might have the VIP badge for now, and then get their special service badge (which is the same as VIP but look more 'special') in January?

If Serra says that's what they're getting, fair enough, but just reading this thread I haven't read anything which says the VIP badges are perm, and won't be changed to Special Service ones in January. It's just if they are to get Special Service badges, they will want to keep them 'special' until New Year, when they can unveil them at a grand event or something. They may also have VIP badges now so it allows them to get into Hobba events etc, on the runup to New Year?

Heather
17-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Thats Not Right They Were Sat in The chill rooms With Their Badge on so They Can Get CFH's And Ban People Swearing in The Chill Rooms
They could get CFHs and use their commands even if their badge was switched off.

I thought that Hobbas would get a completely new badge, oh well.

Anflex
17-12-2005, 04:27 PM

Exactley.

Undesirable
17-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Um..the badge is obviously gonna be permenant, it did say it was a commerative badge, so they are hardly just gonna have it for one month? Why must folk moan? They deserve a little something.

Barmi
17-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Heather, Anflex:

Has it cropped into anyone's mind that these might have the VIP badge for now, and then get their special service badge (which is the same as VIP but look more 'special') in January?

If Serra says that's what they're getting, fair enough, but just reading this thread I haven't read anything which says the VIP badges are perm, and won't be changed to Special Service ones in January. It's just if they are to get Special Service badges, they will want to keep them 'special' until New Year, when they can unveil them at a grand event or something. They may also have VIP badges now so it allows them to get into Hobba events etc, on the runup to New Year?

Rawr
17-12-2005, 04:31 PM
I think if they do get it then it should be forever as they have worked so hard (some of them.)

Bear-Max
17-12-2005, 04:32 PM
I hope Barmi is right.

It's pretty pathetic to think that Sulake would make whole new badges for fictional Christmas characters that will be around for mere weeks, but not for people that have served and helped them free of charge over the past months and years.

Barmi
17-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Exactly Mr Bear. It would be nice if it was similar to that little medal that we saw featured around Fansite Festival time some while ago. That was nice, and would look lovely as a badge.

-Wolverine
17-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Exactly Mr Bear. It would be nice if it was similar to that little medal that we saw featured around Fansite Festival time some while ago. That was nice, and would look lovely as a badge.
Yes I agree.

paradox
17-12-2005, 07:12 PM
why can they just keep their hobba badge? but with no powers

They could, but the people that are behind will still think Hobbas are around.
I think they should have a gola badge X with a H over lapping it. Like X Hobba

andrew
17-12-2005, 07:18 PM
No time to read the thread but if it does happen Sulake will be at an all time low. Can they not take the time to create a new badge for the Hobba's. It's the least they could do after all their hard work. It wouldn't even matter if it had the same feature's as the VIP badge, atleast it would be unique.

Col
17-12-2005, 07:21 PM
They ought to have a badge which is unique - Something different, for all former hobbas.

q25
18-12-2005, 12:03 AM
they should have their own, not vip

Paintball-7-8--
18-12-2005, 04:11 AM
hobbas donr desevre v.i.p badges there mean to everyone

Ekalb
18-12-2005, 04:15 AM
hobbas donr desevre v.i.p badges there mean to everyone

Your probably just cut because you got banned for something.
habbo create new badges all the time.
Did Xbox 360 really need like 6 badges?
No
Did Itoy need 3 badges?
Kind of
Did fansites need badges?
Not really but i guess its a good reword
but
Vip badges for people who served as guides and enforceres and all are getting debadged? =/
These VIP badges have gone to people who helped with a comp or event
Hobbas helped the whole community for a long time and to get the same reward
That isn't right

Catchetat
18-12-2005, 04:35 AM
does this go very every habbo hoteL/

Revelate
18-12-2005, 06:27 AM
nobody reads on this forum and you all say the same thing

Originally Posted by Barmi

that wraps it all up

dobzy
19-12-2005, 06:15 PM

You mean this (attachment).
T'was made by me ^_^... for the Fansite Festival website.

zak-x
19-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Yes i have herd from 2 habbo staff that they are getting a unique new badge.. but i do not know about them getting a vip badge.

Barmi
20-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Ya, methinks the badge is going to be kept uber secret on all hotels, kkz, then it will be unveiled during this massive New Year party thing, k? Yayayaaa.

Wootzeh
20-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Or... They'll be getting VIP badges while the new badges are in design?

YellowParasol
20-12-2005, 09:23 PM
What New Badges ?

Dux
20-12-2005, 09:47 PM
i think that the people who have got the VIP Badges just asked for the Hobba ones to removed sooner rather then later, and i say they will ALL Have the new badge as of 31st december

Mr.Himself
20-12-2005, 10:02 PM
You mean this (attachment).
T'was made by me ^_^... for the Fansite Festival website.

That would look good for a badge. (H insted of a F)

Rix
21-12-2005, 07:51 AM
could they not take about a 1 hour of their tiem to make a special badge? hello? SUlake is a big company not everyone is workign their butt off 24-7

Soka
21-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Omg, hobbas should get more than A VIP BADGE for their hard work all for FREE, sulake should at least design a new badge exclusively and only for the hobbas. VIP Badges are randomly given out so it would not mean anything to remember the hobbas. :o

Dupion
21-12-2005, 01:37 PM
after 31st december hobbas are getting VIP badge *apparently* some of the hobbas that have been debadged already have it, i.e serraangel

;l You'd think they'd have a better badge than a VIP, like one just for them.

Barmi
21-12-2005, 05:35 PM
;l You'd think they'd have a better badge than a VIP, like one just for them.

Err, read the whole thread please, because people have said that time and time again, and most theories have been covered. Don't start the thread again on the 5th page. :(

They most likely WILL get special badges, but don't cry dear just because you don't know about them. The idea is that the leaving of the Hobbas is a special event, with SPECIAL badges, so they are kept under wraps and secret UNTIL the 31st December/1st January. :l *Taps head* Common sense!

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-12-2005, 01:33 AM
HAbbo to lazy to make new badges...

22-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Hobbas will most likely get a VIP and this 'Service Medal' badge everyone is nattering on about.

le harry
22-12-2005, 04:05 AM
They should keep there hobba badge just with no powers ''/

Barmi
22-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Keeping their Hobba badge would simply confuse people, because people would then think Hobbas were still active if they had missed the activities between late November and early Janurary. The badge you refer to Aight., is of course the Hobba badge, but why allow them to have a Hobba badge when they are no longer Hobbas? As I said, it would cause confusion, and wouldn't be practical.

Mestillthinks that they will receive a special service badge, but I doubt there is any use speculating, because it will most likely be revealed on the 31st of December at the New Year's Eve parties. Callie will most likely be wearing one, or make a speech where she changes badges to show it, etc. Unless it is Janurary now, which I'm sure it isn't, there is very little use banging on and bringing this thread back, as whatever Habbo are going to do for the Hobbas is in the pipeline, and is not going to change now simply because one Habbo suggests that they should have VIP badges permanently, or have the Hobba badge properties changed. Wait until later in the month before there are a whole host of complaints and speculation. Habbo have said Hobbas will receive a special service badge, so just wait until the New Year's Eve party. End of. :l

Edit: And yes I am stressed this morning.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!