PDA

View Full Version : new funky friday

Lost_Addict
17-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Hello Habbos, Dudley here AND I've ambushed Funky Friday to bring you more of what I know you all love, rares!

What's your favourite rare?

I like all things green, me being an Elf it kinda goes with the territory and I think my favourite rare is the HC sofa. BUT that isn't the only green rare, oh no! Very shortly a new green rare will appear in the Catalogue and to celebrate I'm offering one lucky Habbo the chance to win 5 of that rare AND 10 Habbo Club Sofas, (just because they're my favourite).

If you'd like to win my special Elfy prize, all you have to do is answer the simple, festive question below.

How many smelly reindeers pull Santa's sleigh?

1) Six

2) Twenty

3) Eight

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

DO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

We would like to add... Reindeer smell and they have fleas!

Evolution
17-12-2005, 06:15 PM
9 years late sorry

Lost_Addict
17-12-2005, 06:23 PM
lol sorry lmao plz close thread

myke
17-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Hello Habbos, Dudley here AND I've ambushed Funky Friday to bring you more of what I know you all love, rares!

What's your favourite rare?

I like all things green, me being an Elf it kinda goes with the territory and I think my favourite rare is the HC sofa. BUT that isn't the only green rare, oh no! Very shortly a new green rare will appear in the Catalogue and to celebrate I'm offering one lucky Habbo the chance to win 5 of that rare AND 10 Habbo Club Sofas, (just because they're my favourite).

If you'd like to win my special Elfy prize, all you have to do is answer the simple, festive question below.

How many smelly reindeers pull Santa's sleigh?

1) Six

2) Twenty

3) Eight

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

DO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

We would like to add... Reindeer smell and they have fleas!

Nice copy and paste job there :)

Rawr
17-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Well 0 reindeers pull his sled as santa isn't SADLY true. :p

milky1-2-1
17-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Nice copy and paste job there :)
theres nothing wrong with that, because hes posting about funky friday, did you expect him to type it up?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!