PDA

View Full Version : Latest Newsie Is Out!

-<Josh>-
17-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Yup that's right it's up and out. See what's happenening in this weeks newsie :)

ross
17-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Quote from Callie in Newsie
Christmas madness? Yes, yes it is and I blame Santa! Now is so not a good time for him to be sick, because of him I have a have the huggy reindeer and that rare mad elf trying to assume control of the Hotel. Dudley even wanted to write the Newsie intro, but I said no!
Lmao, she is Dudley >.> made me laugh.

ozzie-ing
17-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Lmao, she is Dudley >.> made me laugh.
lmao tht is funny
soon she will be getting married to him so she will be marrying herself imagine the *** (making babies)

Barmi
17-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Lol, yea, it was funny indeed, but Mr Ozzie, I would rather not imagine that thank you. *Shudders* It would give you a leprechaun. Short little elvish creature + ginger hair = leprechaun.

Anyway, yea, newsie is a rather nice one, and nice article Mr Josh, even though I am a true reindeer through and though, along with Mr Ross.

ozzie-ing
17-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Lol, yea, it was funny indeed, but Mr Ozzie, I would rather not imagine that thank you. *Shudders* It would give you a leprechaun. Short little elvish creature + ginger hair = leprechaun.

Anyway, yea, newsie is a rather nice one, and nice article Mr Josh, even though I am a true reindeer through and though, along with Mr Ross.
actually it create a Super N00b
think about it
powerful n00b+powerful n00b = super n00b its simple addition didnt you learn it in school?
its level 3 challistry

olympic-games
18-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Lol she's every Guest Habbo gets I think..
She deserves a Emmy award.

SAMURAl555
18-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Im in the newsie :0

Quake
18-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Im in the newsie :0

which bit

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!