PDA

View Full Version : SonicMouse menchend on Dudley's Quiz ?

Deckeh
17-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes, I was reading the newsie when I seen the quiz for Dudley.
When I was doing the quiz on the last question SonicMouse whats in the pickable answear :o
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/habbopicnic/sonicisback.jpg

Crab-himself
17-12-2005, 09:58 PM

Maybe...just maybe...

Dudly was trin to make a joke....CRIME!!!!! i think not

stupid threadidge

TwoWorlds
17-12-2005, 09:58 PM
soo? do we care? !?!

Mr.Dan:)
17-12-2005, 09:59 PM
When I was going the quiz on the last question SonicMouse whats in the pickable answear :o What can this mean?
What do you mean "What can this mean" it means nothing. Just a possible answer OMG IT SAYS JIBBI COULD THIS MEAN SHES COMING BACK

Crab-himself
17-12-2005, 10:00 PM
*Hides away from sonicmouse*

HES COMING!!!!!!!

:P

Toes
17-12-2005, 10:00 PM
When I was going the quiz on the last question SonicMouse whats in the pickable answear :o What can this mean?

Nice find.

superkat
17-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Nice find. I agree. I think its an interesting find.

Rizla
17-12-2005, 10:03 PM
SonicMouse - Heavily overrated scripter, stole scripts and claimed they were his and pretty much thought he was leet. His only recognizable achievment was Habbit. :rolleyes: Also, if he came back without VoodooMike behind him he'd be lost ^_^

Wootzeh
17-12-2005, 10:06 PM
I highly doubt that he would be lost....

Rizla
17-12-2005, 10:13 PM
You know what I mean o.O

I was making a joke at the fact that once people stopped telling him scripts, because they knew he'd claim they were his, he started using Mikes scripts ;)

17-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Also people need to get over sonicmouse he LEFT he came back for like a month on sonuxmoose but thats it. He wont come back no need too sh'it yourself ^^

Deckeh
17-12-2005, 10:16 PM
I think it was quite a good find. I never noticed till i was puting name and email in !

The Stapler
17-12-2005, 10:17 PM
He would definitely be lost, the protocol has changed numerous times since his absence. I heard he stole most of his scripts anyway, so if he does come back he'll have to rip of sirak. (if they're still friends) Although he is a great programmer now so maybe he could actually event some new scripts / programs.

Deckeh
17-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Dont swear ! You can be permed from site!

1van
17-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Dont swear ! You can be permed from site!

Lol? :rolleyes:

Deckeh
17-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Like how could you hack Jibbi dude. It would be difficult. Just like Woodrally suposivly knew the pass. You would have to work on her hard to get it

paradox
17-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Why you all moaning at him, he didn't say SonicMouse is coming back.
Hes pointing out that he was mentioned in the quiz, but wasn't SonicMouse bobbaed at a time? Personally I thought it was a good find :)

Deckeh
17-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Why you all moaning at him, he didn't say SonicMouse is coming back.
Hes pointing out that he was mentioned in the quiz, but wasn't SonicMouse bobbaed at a time? Personally I thought it was a good find :)
Thanks Bart. :)

paradox
17-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks Bart. :)
No problem, I like to speak my mind.

Rizla
17-12-2005, 10:28 PM
But apparently you don't like other people speaking their mind. ;)

Oh, and SonicMouse was unfiltered years ago o.O

17-12-2005, 10:29 PM
No problem, I like to speak my mind.
We all spoke our mind..

Cypher-
17-12-2005, 11:07 PM
SonicMouse - Heavily overrated scripter, stole scripts and claimed they were his and pretty much thought he was leet. His only recognizable achievment was Habbit. :rolleyes: Also, if he came back without VoodooMike behind him he'd be lost ^_^

The actual person is a very talented computer programmer, I highly doubt he is interested enough in Habbo to "come back" He never stole any program, he just exploited vulnerabilities in Habbo/Sulake and exploited them, being the first major impact against Habbo led to him being so well known and thats that.

Also, this is a good find showing that Habbo really do need to think of new material, every trick question or easy answer is an ex hotel manager, sonicmouse or Orb of doom or whatever the name is, stop saying you dont care to this post because if you didnt care you would not of posted.

18-12-2005, 12:05 AM
The actual person is a very talented computer programmer, I highly doubt he is interested enough in Habbo to "come back" He never stole any program, he just exploited vulnerabilities in Habbo/Sulake and exploited them, being the first major impact against Habbo led to him being so well known and thats that.

Also, this is a good find showing that Habbo really do need to think of new material, every trick question or easy answer is an ex hotel manager, sonicmouse or Orb of doom or whatever the name is, stop saying you dont care to this post because if you didnt care you would not of posted.

No we post becasue we want people to stop going on about him? And he did steal scripts.. and people think hes the first scripter when he was not. He put furni in walls for the first time i think. and created habbit (lets you unban yourself)

Asherr
18-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Hah, andy wasn't the *first* scripter.

There were sulake staff running around red and naked way back when Habbo first started (before sonicmouse's era)

18-12-2005, 12:21 AM

There were sulake staff running around red and naked way back when Habbo first started (before sonicmouse's era)
Yep not just staff hobbas etc they all used to script habbo thought it was ok back then

mynameishelen!
18-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Who caressssssss

You
18-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Dudley is Dionysus, i'm guessing.

Cypher-
18-12-2005, 11:29 AM

I wasnt meaning he was the first, if you and Mr.Dan read my post a bit more carefully, I said he was the first to create a big impact against Habbo/Sulake, then when he had stopped and went on a string of little imitations came behind him.

RLY-CRAIG?
18-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Sonicmouse is now a celebrity;)

le harry
18-12-2005, 11:33 AM
So?? :s

Catchetat
18-12-2005, 11:35 AM
wow a celebrity!!!!!

Lozzoling
18-12-2005, 12:06 PM
its mentioned, spell right please

The Stapler
18-12-2005, 12:13 PM

Yeah he was the first major impact on habbo, but still, he is way overrated.

To my knowledge the first scripters to edit packets and create filters were:

Dummy
Rak
13 / s0ck3t
sucide666
Hook / kidiot

Sonicmouse started to hang around with them and steal there scripts. (so people say)

ilovejordan
18-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Wow habbo mention sonicmouse!11

-die-

Rawr
18-12-2005, 01:53 PM
The only reason he's famous is because he was one of the first to proove how rubbish habbos secruity was. They obvouisly just used his name as a joke as the question is related to ''scrooge'' and he fits that character nicely. :)

Rizla
18-12-2005, 02:39 PM

Where did I mention that he is still interested in Habbo? o.O Did I say he wasn't a good computer programmer? Where did I say he stole a program? Reply my my actual post, rather than what you think I meant ;)

Frodo13
18-12-2005, 03:07 PM
All this fuss over a question.

YellowParasol
18-12-2005, 03:24 PM
What do you mean "What can this mean" it means nothing. Just a possible answer OMG IT SAYS JIBBI COULD THIS MEAN SHES COMING BACK
Someone that talks sense.. ;)

18-12-2005, 04:11 PM
I wasnt meaning he was the first, if you and Mr.Dan read my post a bit more carefully, I said he was the first to create a big impact against Habbo/Sulake, then when he had stopped and went on a string of little imitations came behind him.

if you read my post more carefully you would see i never put that you said that or implied it..^^

Rizla
18-12-2005, 04:50 PM
if you read my post more carefully you would see i never put that you said that or implied it..^^

Someone else who noticed he apparently "reads through the lines" and comes back with bullsh*t ^_^

Eamonn
19-12-2005, 01:17 AM
Dudley is Dionysus, i'm guessing.
No Dudley is Callie i heard from a Callie like wanabe kiss butt whos an elf who did'nt have to do the tasks :$

Causmo
19-12-2005, 04:46 PM
When I was doing the quiz on the last question SonicMouse whats in the pickable answear :o

Ghost of sonicmouse is from a quest during 2004

:paschendale:
19-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Forgive my terrible english, but, what does menchend mean?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!