PDA

View Full Version : Something sick

Lycan
17-12-2005, 10:45 PM
while checking my mail, i found a new chainmail

sometihng i usually delete, but once opened i found the contents sickening

this might be moved to the pets section but it is outside habbo and it doesn't say discuss anything

anyway

www.bonsaikitten.com (http://www.bonsaikitten.com)

Look at that site and tell me thats not SICK and DISTURBING and should be stopped

if this has already being posted someone just tell me

beth
17-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Dude... it's fake. It's been fake for about 7 years. And like, I swear to god there was a thread on this before..

Lycan
17-12-2005, 10:47 PM
serriossly, ??

7 yrs or not

its still quite disturbing as hell

7 years isn't half bad for a chainmail

must be some truth behind it

tho the chain mail did say it had being stopped b4

Ree
17-12-2005, 10:48 PM
whats on the site?
i dnt wana go on it..

Lissie152
17-12-2005, 10:50 PM
It's kittens in jars, squeezed in them, I can't tell if it's fake or real

Lycan
Basicly they put young kittens in Glass Jars and feed them with straws until there body shape has changed

deformed... serriously something wrong

i hope bethie is telling the turth, but the pics are pretty convincing and the chainmails still flowing

beth
serriossly, ??

7 yrs or not

its still quite disturbing as hell

7 years isn't half bad for a chainmail

must be some truth behind it

tho the chain mail did say it had being stopped b4

Yeah, it's been going a long long long time and it's really fake. The graphics on there have been editted using photoshop and what not. Nothing on there is real. And for some time that site used to have a trojan on it so -shrug- dunno if it does anymore.

Chaz
that must be fake

Lycan
17-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Yeah, it's been going a long long long time and it's really fake. The graphics on there have been editted using photoshop and what not. Nothing on there is real. And for some time that site used to have a trojan on it so -shrug- dunno if it does anymore.

Nope seems to be quite clear,

photo shop coudn't of done some of the pics

some of them maybe

but not all of them

the idea is disturbing and if its true its worse

beth
17-12-2005, 10:52 PM
that must be fake
It is ^_^;;

And dude, it's fake.. don't believe me if you don't want to but I've been using the internet for so long.. I've seen this site time and time again it's all fake. Jesus man..

Chaz
17-12-2005, 10:53 PM
not that i clicked it!

i just waz sayin :P

Lycan
17-12-2005, 10:54 PM
It is ^_^;;

And dude, it's fake.. don't believe me if you don't want to but I've been using the internet for so long.. I've seen this site time and time again it's all fake. Jesus man..

Serriously How Can it be fake, i no photoshop / fireworks can create images close to some of thoose, but not all

and i don't usually stop until i get hard evidence, i don't think turning a blind eye works, then again i could be making something out of nothing

Steph
17-12-2005, 10:57 PM
it is fake. take a look at this, http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

Chaz
17-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Serriously How Can it be fake, i no photoshop / fireworks can create images close to some of thoose, but not all

and i don't usually stop until i get hard evidence, i don't think turning a blind eye works, then again i could be making something out of nothing

No offence but i think you are:rolleyes:

Lycan
17-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Yea Well, When I See Something Horrible Going onto an Animal, I Do React badly, Especialy when no1 can prove thats its Not Real

beth
17-12-2005, 11:01 PM
it is fake. take a look at this, http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp
Thanks for that link Steph ;] I was totally looking for it and like.. I couldn't find it lmao.
So yeah, its fake. As I've been stressing for the last 15 minutes or so..

Lycan
17-12-2005, 11:02 PM
You see and theres the evidence

:D thats how i work :D

Steph
17-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks for that link Steph ;] I was totally looking for it and like.. I couldn't find it lmao.
So yeah, its fake. As I've been stressing for the last 15 minutes or so..
:] np. I saved it to my favorites, it comes in useful on this forum, this is like the 5th thread lol.

Lycan
17-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Well I did Check first, thanx... no need to be rude

Cypher-
18-12-2005, 12:47 PM
When I went to school, A girl in one of our Business classes did a report on this website, There were actually practices in some countries with similar outcomes as bonsaikitten.com but I think this website is a fake.

Most people who do this have some sort of tension with animals, in this case cats so they get sick pleasure out of mocking them, there also has been a thread about this before.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!