PDA

View Full Version : Ferrets

Asherr
18-12-2005, 01:48 AM
I was brought up with ferrets, my mum adores them to pieces. They are lovely animals, very characteristic, very loyal, very friendly and extremely intelligent. They make a great pet, they just need alot of love.

http://tinypic.com/ipqdug.jpg

.Mike-
18-12-2005, 02:44 AM
Yah, they are lovely and nice.
but you have to admit they sometimes stink!
they're poo is just a horrible sense of smell ⌐_⌐

Bep624
22-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Yah, they are lovely and nice.
but you have to admit they sometimes stink!
they're poo is just a horrible sense of smell ⌐_⌐
Agreed...They are mighty fast also :o

Black-Skull88
29-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Yuk I hate them rabbit eating things DISGUSTING

Bep624
29-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Yuk I hate them rabbit eating things DISGUSTING
Ew, your the disgusting one dude.

Black-Skull88
29-12-2005, 09:53 PM
You saying that doesn't make you any better looking.

HUGECOOL
02-01-2006, 02:24 AM
The only way they'll stink is if they aren't descented and you don't take good care of them.

I clean and groom my ferret often and it has no smell whatsoever. Just regular pet scent. ;p

Since I bought mine in a pet shop, it was already neutered and I went and got it descented. ;]

Ferrets are super cool. <3

mynameishelen!
02-01-2006, 02:45 AM
I love them :] I want one :D

t0tsy
02-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Aww:) My friend has 4 ferrets.. I think they are soo cute! They chase me about pmsl :p

issaa.
02-01-2006, 02:48 AM
I want one but im not allowed :(

Drewar
02-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Don't they carry diseases? :-o

I like the picture of your ferret though.. he looks cute.. thought they carry diseases though.

HUGECOOL
02-01-2006, 05:09 AM
All pets carry diseases, lol. :p

Juicette
06-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Aw it's too cute!

Herman
06-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Cute! Haha, I don't think ferrets exist in Singapore. I want one :D

Asherr
08-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Don't they carry diseases? :-o

I like the picture of your ferret though.. he looks cute.. thought they carry diseases though.

Vacinations, just like any other pet.

GoldenMerc
08-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Vacinations, just like any other pet.
dere ugly

Ellis.
08-01-2006, 02:06 AM
:o My sister bought a ferret before and we had one for one month. We kept it in the basment in a big cage. We used to visit it a lot because our computers were in the basment at the time. Their poo smells of royal bum and when you let them out, they gnaw on your ankles. I didn't really like mine because it bit 2 of my fingers, my big toe, and my ankle so you can see where I'm getting at. My sister decided to sell it to her friend after a while because it was annoying and hard to feed constantly. We got a new cat though, he's only 2 months old. :)

Asherr
08-01-2006, 04:04 AM
:o My sister bought a ferret before and we had one for one month. We kept it in the basment in a big cage. We used to visit it a lot because our computers were in the basment at the time. Their poo smells of royal bum and when you let them out, they gnaw on your ankles. I didn't really like mine because it bit 2 of my fingers, my big toe, and my ankle so you can see where I'm getting at. My sister decided to sell it to her friend after a while because it was annoying and hard to feed constantly. We got a new cat though, he's only 2 months old. :)

Ferrets aren't an easy pet to keep, their vet bills can be high, yes they need to be fed alot and they like to get up to no good. When we had harry, he used to steal things and hide them in places, but despite his mischief ways he was lovely. Ferrets need alot of attention and love, and it's best to house them with another ferret so they always have company. Keeping them caged up in the basement is not good, as they don't get used to human company therefore start biting like you experienced.

Ellis.
08-01-2006, 04:08 AM
Ferrets aren't an easy pet to keep, their vet bills can be high, yes they need to be fed alot and they like to get up to no good. When we had harry, he used to steal things and hide them in places, but despite his mischief ways he was lovely. Ferrets need alot of attention and love, and it's best to house them with another ferret so they always have company. Keeping them caged up in the basement is not good, as they don't get used to human company therefore start biting like you experienced.

Smarty ... ;P Mmmm, my sister sold it to her friend afterwards, and you're right about the not easy to keep part. She still sees him every so often now a days. I forgot what she named him, I think it was Slim or something

Black-Skull88
09-01-2006, 09:47 PM
get a dog

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!