PDA

View Full Version : New To NeoPets please help

poll
18-12-2005, 10:36 AM
hi im new to the game and need some tips to get some cash at the moment im skint i was looking through somebodys guide on the forum and now i have 24np so i need to make some cash back any idea how all posts that i find usefull will receive rep

Thanks, Sean

Dash
18-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Play games really thats the best thing to do. Meerca Chase can make you some good NP because its on a 1np per point basis. Dubloon Disaster is good aswell (But dont submit your score unless you have atleast 100 points)

paradox
18-12-2005, 11:11 AM
You can also enter competions, and if you have any items, you can auction them.

poll
18-12-2005, 11:48 AM
thanks for your help rep coming your way any more ways ?

--ss--
18-12-2005, 01:50 PM
go play games like z up fisdo it give 200np for jsut playing :P

Rages-Dragon
19-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Play games but not any games play games that give you more neopoints for less points they tend to be the harder games but if you keep playing them then you'll get good at them but as you can only send your score three times a day for any one game make sure you've got a reasonable score before you send it. Also don't waste your money on food until you have more than 2000np, get soup from the soup faerie. Also visit the advent calender everyday in December to get more neopoints. Hope this helped. ^^

Hatidia
19-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Play Hasee Bounce >> Action, the "ratio" is 100p= 300np so its pretty cool :) Thats the only game i play :D Play Fruit Machince, Tombola etc. Also visit Coltzans Shrine in the Lost desert..:)

Mr.Big
19-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Play dubloon disaster its ratio is about 500NP=100 P :)

Assid_Rane
21-12-2005, 02:16 AM
do all the daily visits everyday.

do not buy food because your pet cant die anyway.

play as many games as you can everyday. my fave games to play are:
- Turmac Roll
- Whack-A-Kass (love this game)
- Time Tunnel
- Cheat!
- Destruct-O-Match II
- Volcano Run
i play them not because i get alot of neopoints, but because i enjoy them which means its not boring while playing them.

also, play the featured game as it gives u double np. + remember to play each game 3 times.

whenever you get an item that looks good or has a high rare value, search for it in shop wizard because it mite be worth alot.

get all your food for free from the omlette + jelly world etc and then sell them in your shop.

also i love to play scorchy slots, not many people win on it, but whenever i play it, i ALWAYS make at least 10,000 np (from the prizes i win and selling them).

hope this helps.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!