PDA

View Full Version : gizmondo?

DaveTaylor
18-12-2005, 02:38 PM
whos got a gizmondo i do :p

smurf-you
18-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Their poo compared to the psp, even the new one i think their making, that looks like the psp will be poo, YES they have faster processor and probably better graphics, but they don't have the GAMMMMEEEEEEES

kha3000
18-12-2005, 10:32 PM
dave hows the gizmondo i do not kno or seen any1 with these things

Bear-Max
18-12-2005, 11:20 PM
What would you say if they were amzingly hackable and you could put PSP games on it and WINDOWs XP?

Well, that's a lie, but you seem to like that sort of stuff :)

NekkLe
19-12-2005, 11:07 AM
I was going to get one a while back, but I heard that the PSP was comming out so I thought I'd spend my money on one.
The Gizmondos are quite cheap now £130.

smurf-you
19-12-2005, 02:01 PM
What would you say if they were amzingly hackable and you could put PSP games on it and WINDOWs XP?

Well, that's a lie, but you seem to like that sort of stuff :)

Ha, that's soo true, you can i heard that these will be PRETTY MUCH the biggest hacking console made, it pretty much comes with no limit on it

I can't remember where i heard this, but people have got like 20 different consoles of them, and yes you can get winxp i think, oh well

PSP are getting boring now, no decent games worth 34 pound and with sony doing all these new things to stop hackers, it's getting pretty hard and boring now ;(

mnbvjifhgtge
19-12-2005, 02:08 PM
hahahaha u got a gizmondo *points and laughs* sorry about that how do you play games on them last time i saw 1 in the argos catalogue it had play fast forward, rewind and stop on and i cant see how youd play games

DaveTaylor
19-12-2005, 05:02 PM
its kinda obvisous, plus games come on SD cards like 1s you put in cameras so its easier, plus a PSP 1GB card costs sumthing like £99 when with a gizmondo you just buy a normal 1

ozzie-ing
19-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Ha, that's soo true, you can i heard that these will be PRETTY MUCH the biggest hacking console made, it pretty much comes with no limit on it

I can't remember where i heard this, but people have got like 20 different consoles of them, and yes you can get winxp i think, oh well

PSP are getting boring now, no decent games worth 34 pound and with sony doing all these new things to stop hackers, it's getting pretty hard and boring now ;(
my ds is getting a bit boring but not really with mk
i was gonna get a gizmondo cause they hav sat nav etc but its the ngage all over again alot better stuff thn the gba but no games

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!