PDA

View Full Version : Soyers Signature Stop- Sigs for sale

Soyers
18-12-2005, 04:00 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5423/soyerssignaturestopbannerfin6f.png
WELCOME
Hello and welcome to Soyers Signature Stop ^_^ Hehheh sounds great don’t it?
Yes well anyway after much deliberation I have decided to open up my own little business.

ABOUT
So here is a little about me, I’m a sixteen year old girl gamer, who has always been in to gadgets and gizmos, computer games and since the age of eleven, computer and internet games 
I’m known in my graphic design course as ‘the pink hair girl’ and I’m often drawing things for other people, either on their note books or for no reason, they cant get me to stop!
Although I must admit pixel art is my all time favorite pass time.
I have been making pixel art for myself since August of 2004, I started working at my first paid graphic design job in May of 2005 for a website called JabbaTown.com. I designed full rooms, catalog items and other parts of the town including color.
I first started playing runescape in September of 2004, I have played on and off ever since. I made my first runescape related signature in August of 2005 for a friend, I then went on to make three others for friends. After only about three weeks they were being enquired as to where they had their signatures made and by whom. But thinking I wouldn’t continue to make art for pay my name was not passed on.
However these friends have since come back to me and told me I should open my own little signature business because the signatures unique style would be greatly appreciated by the public.

THE BIZZ
So! That said here is how I work-
For now I will be working with a fixed price, half of which must be provided before the signature is made. Later on I will be installing a ‘pick and pay’ system. It can take anything from four hours to two days to complete a signature, which for an artist is rather fast.
I make all signatures around the size of 313 by 181 pixels give or take a couple. Or smaller if requested.
I use the colors already in runescape or make my own depending on what will look best and have the most impact.
I require a fully detailed explanation of what you want your signature to look like plus screen shots of characters and backgrounds wanted.
I AM WILLING TO UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURES STATS EVERY FIVE LEVELS GAINED. For example it may start out as 80+ magic and when you reach 85 I will be willing to update your signature to 85+ magic.

SO! For anyone who is interested and is pondering ‘well I quite like this strange strange being, but what is her art like? And how much shall I be paying her?’ here are some examples for you- [please remember only the named, onewecallgod, leondegrant, dark squall and joahh may use these signatures used as examples.]

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/8860/collectionsoyers0sr.png

After having a look around the market that is signature art selling, speaking to fans of my art and doing some maths I have decided that the sum of three million GPs is a fair price. But for habbox members only, I will be doing a deal, for you lot alone sigs will be two million :) I am aware not everyone will be able to afford these, but for those who can, I'ma here.
Hehe well I think I have rambled on quite enough! If you are wanting to order a signature all you have to do is post here and then send me a private message containing everything I need [screen shots and explanation] plus a place and world to meet before I start*.
You are welcome to look me up on my ‘home’ forum habboxforums.com or have a brief chat to any of the people I have made signatures for. Or simply ask me some more questions via private message!
I'm more than willing to be of service 

CLAUSES:
Although a contract wont be written up for everyone who wants to buy a signature a verbal agreement will be made.
*Half of the full price must be provided before the signature is made, the other half once it is completed. Anyone who does not provide the starting payment will not be accepted for business, also anyone who does not provide the finishing payment will have all rights to the signature revoked. And will look very silly indeed!

THE END, or is it?
Finally I really am very excited about this  and support given will always be greatly appreciated, whether it be passing the word around, spreading the link to my advertisement or a simple ‘I like your sigs’.
Soy

Tomm
18-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Mmm... Ill pay paypal money/Habbox VIP/Runescape Members for one :)

Soyers
18-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Mmm... Ill pay paypal money/Habbox VIP/Runescape Members for one :)

Paypal eh? I would have to find out how much a million GP sells for to work that one out, i dare to think actually :o
Ok lets see..
Well one million sells for seven pounds and three million sells for twenty pounds, so logically it would be fifteen pounds.
But anyways! I would really prefer runescape GP rather than going in to other things and it getting all complicated :D

Tomm
18-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Paypal eh? I would have to find out how much a million GP sells for to work that one out, i dare to think actually :o
Ok lets see..
Well one million sells for seven pounds and three million sells for twenty pounds, so logically it would be fifteen pounds.
But anyways! I would really prefer runescape GP rather than going in to other things and it getting all complicated :D

:( I aint super rich on Runescape though... I really want one of your sigs though.. they kick butt xD

TheGhostOfBikez
18-12-2005, 04:28 PM
:( I aint super rich on Runescape though... I really want one of your sigs though.. they kick butt xD
But your real rich irl? :P I gave soyers rep for ownage sigs and letting me spam here *:P*

Soyers
18-12-2005, 04:28 PM

Aww :) Well put that way maybe we can work something out ;)

Tomm
18-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Aww :) Well put that way maybe we can work something out ;)

Yay :)

Joahh
18-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Comon everyone buy there soo worth it :) (free bump) :D

Blunte
18-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Then why dont you buy one? ;)

Soyers
18-12-2005, 08:39 PM

Poonle has :) Thats why the signature in my examples is also in his posts ;)

Joahh
18-12-2005, 08:40 PM
I have you nub =\

Conendrix
18-12-2005, 08:42 PM
I'll maybe buy one Soyers but not atm i'm strapped for cash :)

Soyers
18-12-2005, 08:44 PM
I'll maybe buy one Soyers but not atm i'm strapped for cash :)

Just let me know :)
I accept items too on special occasions, maybe, sometimes ;)

Ezzie.
18-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Ill probs buy one off you soon bbz <3

Blunte
18-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Wow i got owned :P

Anyways, in my opinion they're not worth it. Meh your choice not mine.

Ezzie.
18-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Liam please keep your opinions to yourself :) this is a selling forum not a place to demoralise the sellers, thanks.

Neil
18-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Wow lots of money for a picture :p you used to make them for less or free didn't you? Oh well, easy money for you I guess :p

EDIT - Is the title ment to say Stop?

Bielby2ooo
18-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Dude how can you call that ''easy'' money

She does em in paint

each one takes liek 6 hours + man

Steven.
18-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Dude how can you call that ''easy'' money

She does em in paint

each one takes liek 6 hours + man

I doub't the Alteration manager would do these in pain't, it is impossible :s you would be doing one for about 2 days... :p

Neil
18-12-2005, 09:37 PM
I doub't the Alteration manager would do these in pain't, it is impossible :s you would be doing one for about 2 days... :p
I think she does...Either that or some random program :p

Steven.
18-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I think she does...Either that or some random program :p

Proberly the costy programs (Fireworks,Paint shop pro, etc..) ;p

Let's stop spamming deary Soyers thread? :-P

Bielby2ooo
18-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Naw dude

its MS paint

she said

Neil
18-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Proberly the costy programs (Fireworks,Paint shop pro, etc..) ;p

Let's stop spamming deary Soyers thread? :-P
It's not spamming because it's sort of on topic? Lol...I have PSP and Adobe Photoshop and I would find it hard to do these on either of them

Soyers
18-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Good grief you lot! Just ask me instead of having a food fight..
I do ALL of my work in MS paint, including my elite work and the work i do for jabbatown.
I do not use photoshop or any other program for my pixel art.

And as it was said, this is a thread for offers and so such, so no ratings or negative comments please.
Thanks to everyone who has given me support so far<3

Steven.
18-12-2005, 09:55 PM
I do ALL of my work in MS paint, including my elite work and the work i do for jabbatown.

And as it was said, this is a thread for offers and so such, so no ratings or negative comments please.

Holy hell, it must take you hour's to go by each pixel O_O i would get depressed.

when i login later i will see if i have enough money :)

Neil
18-12-2005, 09:58 PM

Must be boring making them in paint...:eusa_shif

Soyers
18-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Must be boring making them in paint...:eusa_shif

You must think im some sort of super-being then hehe ;)
I really enjoy my work. I have done ever since i started making pixel art late last year, poor as it was ;)
Sure it take a LONG LONG time to make these pieces, but to see how happy people are when they recieve theirs it really makes it all worth while.
Plus i can train my mage with the funds ^_^
Im currently studying Graphic Design at college, and will continue to at Uni. I dont want to do anything else :)

Neil
18-12-2005, 10:24 PM
You must think im some sort of super-being then hehe ;)
I really enjoy my work. I have done ever since i started making pixel art late last year, poor as it was ;)
Sure it take a LONG LONG time to make these pieces, but to see how happy people are when they recieve theirs it really makes it all worth while.
Plus i can train my mage with the funds ^_^
Im currently studying Graphic Design at college, and will continue to at Uni. I dont want to do anything else :)
You are super pixel lady :s lol...I perfer the programming side of computers myself, don't mind HTML and stuff I do like graphics aswell but spending so long bores me, and it gets old but it's not really my type of thing, it is yours though :p

Mr.Kylee
18-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Actually almost all pixel artists of habbox make their work in MS paint because in PSP if you ask me it's impossible..I tried but :S MS paint..it takes long and it's hard to do pixel after pixel and all shading but the results are amazing, Soyers's work is just another proof ^^

Neil
18-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Actually almost all pixel artists of habbox make their work in MS paint because in PSP if you ask me it's impossible..I tried but :S MS paint..it takes long and it's hard to do pixel after pixel and all shading but the results are amazing, Soyers's work is just another proof ^^
Pixel art is prob impossible in anything but paint, I tried a few times in paint but you need the 'mojo' to actually be good at it..You will need to be very, very good to do in PSP and Photoshop or something

Annihillating
18-12-2005, 10:55 PM
ill get a few of my clan to buy sum off ya :)

Soyers
18-12-2005, 11:06 PM
ill get a few of my clan to buy sum off ya :)

That would be fantastic!
Clan advertising is the best advertising there is :D
*does a very nerdy excited noise*

Annihillating
18-12-2005, 11:08 PM
That would be fantastic!
Clan advertising is the best advertising there is :D
*does a very nerdy excited noise*

lol it aint exactly a big clan only like 50-60 ppl in it...

Soyers
18-12-2005, 11:12 PM
lol it aint exactly a big clan only like 50-60 ppl in it...

Still, even if i only get five orders that will make me very happy ^_^ And each of those people must go on to other forums thus forth the word shall spread :eusa_ange

Neil
18-12-2005, 11:18 PM
You should advertise on RSC, and btw do you still have me on your RS list? Lol

Soyers
19-12-2005, 01:12 AM
You should advertise on RSC, and btw do you still have me on your RS list? Lol

RSC? Rune scape classic? O.o
Ummm i dont know if i do? I have had a few clean outs of people i havent talked to in a while :rolleyes:

Dilate
19-12-2005, 03:42 AM
I'm pretty sure he means, RuneScape Community (Forums)

Annihillating
19-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Still, even if i only get five orders that will make me very happy ^_^ And each of those people must go on to other forums thus forth the word shall spread :eusa_ange

lol there all flaming me saying they cost too much

Neil
19-12-2005, 12:18 PM
RSC? Rune scape classic? O.o
Ummm i dont know if i do? I have had a few clean outs of people i havent talked to in a while :rolleyes:
Well my name is Kapel on it so you can see if have you deleted it and Dilate is right I mean the forums www.runescapecommunity.com (I think that is the link...) it's down sometimes..

moomymoo
19-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Yeah clan leaders will buy and didnt it used to be 1 mill like on satruday rofl

Soyers
19-12-2005, 05:38 PM
If they arent willing to pay the price dont worry about it :)
I have to get my post count to 50 on RSC to post in graphic discus'. The only place i can sell them on that forum :)

Yeah clan leaders will buy and didnt it used to be 1 mill like on satruday rofl

If you read all posts before you reply it makes it much easier to understand :) And please keep this thread for offers and such only.

Blunte
19-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Liam please keep your opinions to yourself :) this is a selling forum not a place to demoralise the sellers, thanks.

Forums are meant to discuss your opinions? :s

Soyers
19-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Forums are meant to discuss your opinions? :s

Liam you have to follow with what the thread starter has said, posts have to be relivant. I asked for orders and help only, so please no negative comments.

Sabra
20-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Soyers I posted a topic in my new clan I joined forum if they wanted to buy a clan 'banner'. So I am guessing they are going to wanna see some of your work; so i will give you the link when they want you ;) So I will keep you updated :)

JokerB-2
20-12-2005, 02:21 AM
:O its like you took pure beauty and made it into pixels lol! Nice sigs

Soyers
20-12-2005, 03:05 AM
Soyers I posted a topic in my new clan I joined forum if they wanted to buy a clan 'banner'. So I am guessing they are going to wanna see some of your work; so i will give you the link when they want you ;) So I will keep you updated :)

Thats FANTASTIC! Thank you very much for that :D *claps excitedly*

:O its like you took pure beauty and made it into pixels lol! Nice sigs

Aww! Thank you xD *blushes*

whatisinternet
20-12-2005, 03:32 AM
once i have the money to afford i'm sure to buy a sig :P

Soyers
20-12-2005, 03:48 AM
once i have the money to afford i'm sure to buy a sig :P

That would be great ^_^

Kroziun
01-01-2006, 01:42 AM
I'm not a Runescape fan (tried it once didn't like it) but I <3 Soyers and don't want this thread getting lost. I think all good Pixel Artists should be paid for their work as they spend an obscene amount of time on projects, and have to put up with so much frustration sometimes!

;)

Sly
01-01-2006, 02:11 AM
He has a stickeyed thread...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!