TheLostPara
21-11-2004, 07:02 PM
The One To The Right Rocks :D

Adzeh
21-11-2004, 08:49 PM
kwl the shading is good.

nets
22-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Have none of you looked at this, its a re coluring - a bad one at that!
4/10

Corey777
23-11-2004, 01:23 AM
Have none of you looked at this, its a re coluring - a bad one at that!
4/10

Netzz, the fact that it is a recolouring does NOT make it bad. Just because it is only a recolour shouldnt take off from it !!

Its the quality of the recolour.

With that said, I like the one to the left bu they are all good :). 8.5/10

nets
23-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Yet we are not only rating the quality and skill which went into the alteration, but also the originality and the way it stands out from other alterations.
As I stated I think this isn’t that original – and I think it isn’t a good re colouring even, when you make something into a black re colouring you must add more shading, as black doesn’t stand out very well.
Also on one of them there is no shading at all.
Please dont try and say ive done something wrong, when I clearly havent.

Kardan
23-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Netzz got it right there 5/10
the 3rd one is the best 1st and 2nd are rubbish no offense but they need more shading

Ziabotsu
23-11-2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the advise...

Anderman
23-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Sorry, these are really bad

2/10

Ciaran
23-11-2004, 08:29 PM
you picked the worse possible colors in the worse possible place for this im sorry but 2/10

Corey777
23-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Yet we are not only rating the quality and skill which went into the alteration, but also the originality and the way it stands out from other alterations.
As I stated I think this isn’t that original – and I think it isn’t a good re colouring even, when you make something into a black re colouring you must add more shading, as black doesn’t stand out very well.
Also on one of them there is no shading at all.
Please dont try and say ive done something wrong, when I clearly havent.

The Habbox "Good guy" picking out the "bad guys" eh? Even though you edited your post, your original one was sent to me via email.

Im not saying you did anything wrong and I am not picking out, how you say, "the bad guys", I'm just saying that even though it is just recolour, I do not think that that should take off from it.

nets
24-11-2004, 05:35 PM
The Habbox "Good guy" picking out the "bad guys" eh? Even though you edited your post, your original one was sent to me via email.

Im not saying you did anything wrong and I am not picking out, how you say, "the bad guys", I'm just saying that even though it is just recolour, I do not think that that should take off from it.

Actually I believe I said you where trying to be the Habbox good guy, and I felt that people could work that out by your previous actions any way - hence me editing my post.
And also, if you were to of read the post which was not only sent to you ‘by email’ and posted on this thread – you would realize there’s other reasons why I took out some marks from my o’ so evil rating of 4/10 (some people have given it less than 4/10).

P@ND@
24-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Lmao, Ok, I've had enough whit playing a good Panda now.
Rt, I'm gone say the truth as a FRIEND to you.
Don't blame but ITS THE TRUTH.
Those Trophy's are BAD!

Trophy 1: NO shading.
Trophy 2: Needs More Shading
Trophy 3: Needs More Shading + The Light Spot must blend in the shading.

DONT treat us as we're just some big show offs who think they know everything about Pixel Art, we are just TRYING 2 HELP you!
IF you take our ADVISE as some sort of CRITISM you don't WANT TO obey.
Then I must say you have some WEIRD personality.

AGAIN; WE HERE TO HELP!

nets
24-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Lmao, Ok, I've had enough whit playing a good Panda now.
Rt, I'm gone say the truth as a FRIEND to you.
Don't blame but ITS THE TRUTH.
Those Trophy's are BAD!

Trophy 1: NO shading.
Trophy 2: Needs More Shading
Trophy 3: Needs More Shading + The Light Spot must blend in the shading.

DONT treat us as we're just some big show offs who think they know everything about Pixel Art, we are just TRYING 2 HELP you!
IF you take our ADVISE as some sort of CRITISM you don't WANT TO obey.
Then I must say you have some WEIRD personality.

AGAIN; WE HERE TO HELP!

[Corect] Yeah :eusa_ange [/Thats Corect]

Ziabotsu
24-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Ok, i will never make a recolouring again... maybe for fun but i wont post it. Thread closed by me :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!