PDA

View Full Version : List Of Various Pure Styles.

Tank User
18-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Ok, well basically I have decided to make this thread due to the fact many people believe that unless its 1 defense, its not pure. Infact, there a a great amount of pures, and I intend to name and describe as many as I can.

Hybrid:

The Pure often becomes Hybrid to raise HP and have another form of combat for use in PKing.

Iron Pure:

Perhaps the most popular type of pure today is the Iron Pure. The Iron Pure consists of level 1 defense with extremely high strength. If the Iron pure is F2P then they will have 40 attack (maybe 50 attack later on in its life) for the use of the best weapon F2P has to offer, Rune.
On P2P, the Iron Pure often has 60 attack for the use of Dragon items, however when an extremely high strength level has been achieved (90+) the 70 attack comes into play for the use of the Abysall Whip.
A typical level scheme for an Iron Pure is:
60 Attack. (70 Later on in its life)
80 Strength. (90 " " " " " )
1 Defense.
31/34 Prayer. (Maybe 52 when a high combat for smiting whips)

Steel Pure:

The Steel Pure follows the same basics as the Iron Pure, except it has 5 defense so that it has slightly more protection.

Black Pure:

The Black Pure is also the same as the Iron Pure, but has 10 defense for a slight amount of added protection.

Mithril & Adamant Pures:

The Mithril & Adamant Pures are a rare type of pure, mainly because the defense levels required for Mithril or Adamant are not worth the combat levels gained for such little defensive bonuses. They both follow the same basics as the Iron Pure.

Rune Pure:

The Rune Pure is becoming a popular favourite. Many pures can be killed easily due to low defense meaning alot of damage will be taken, and are therefore getting 40 defense for a great amount of protection that is well worth the combat levels retrieved. The Rune Pure's stats are the same as the Iron Pure much like others, but have 40 defense for Rune.

Custom Pure:

Many people build their own custom pures best suited for how they PK/Stake. For example someone may wish to wear Dragon and use an Abysall Whip at a really low combat, therefore hitting often and not being hit yourself. However getting this requires low strength to save combats, this is therefore a custom built pure.

Barrows Pure:

This pure is mainly used for staking. The barrows pure usually uses a whip and obsidan shield whilst wearing the best combination of Barrows armour it can, meaning hitting often and being hit not alot at all. The most popular build for this type is 70+ Attack, 50 Strength (often kept at 50 until Attack And Defense are higher) 70+ Defense.

This pretty much concludes the Melee Pures, and I will complete Magic and Range Pures at antoher time as I now have to retire for the evening.

- INCOMPLETE -

Neil
18-12-2005, 10:55 PM
You should add tank mage, mage pure and range pure

Rizla
18-12-2005, 11:18 PM
I've never met a successful tank mage on RS2 o.O BTW, if you're thinking about making a melee pure, do not get higher than 10 defence, it doesn't help in the long run. If you plan to make your pure as a long term character, then stick with low def ;)
Rune pure vs my range pure - Dead within seconds
Iron pure vs my Range pure - I'm distracted eating :p

Neil
18-12-2005, 11:20 PM
I've never met a successful tank mage on RS2
I've seen loads, only good ones are with 99 def and mage =/ most tank mages have aim for 99 mage 40 def

Rizla
18-12-2005, 11:40 PM
What combat would you be with 99 def, mage and HP? Haven't got easy acess to a combat calculator, sorry.

In my experience, foolish 70's with loose cash tend to stake a level 50 over higher levels. At 50, you could have 99 mage if you used non-combat spells as soon as possible (or close :p), then you could get ancient (difficult, but not impossible) and use ice spells on them. ^_^

Mr.Kylee
18-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Okay, honestly pkers are the worst thing ever. ''/ I hate them [except Steven bbz<3] why can't just train normally and fight with their lvls. It's all about money as usual :rolleyes:

TheGhostOfBikez
18-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Ok, well basically I have decided to make this thread due to the fact many people believe that unless its 1 defense, its not pure. Infact, there a a great amount of pures, and I intend to name and describe as many as I can.

Hybrid:

The Pure often becomes Hybrid to raise HP and have another form of combat for use in PKing.

Iron Pure:

Perhaps the most popular type of pure today is the Iron Pure. The Iron Pure consists of level 1 defense with extremely high strength. If the Iron pure is F2P then they will have 40 attack (maybe 50 attack later on in its life) for the use of the best weapon F2P has to offer, Rune.
On P2P, the Iron Pure often has 60 attack for the use of Dragon items, however when an extremely high strength level has been achieved (90+) the 70 attack comes into play for the use of the Abysall Whip.
1 Defense.

Steel Pure:

The Steel Pure follows the same basics as the Iron Pure, except it has 5 defense so that it has slightly more protection.

Black Pure:

The Black Pure is also the same as the Iron Pure, but has 10 defense for a slight amount of added protection.

Mithril & Adamant Pures:

The Mithril & Adamant Pures are a rare type of pure, mainly because the defense levels required for Mithril or Adamant are not worth the combat levels gained for such little defensive bonuses. They both follow the same basics as the Iron Pure.

Rune Pure:

The Rune Pure is becoming a popular favourite. Many pures can be killed easily due to low defense meaning alot of damage will be taken, and are therefore getting 40 defense for a great amount of protection that is well worth the combat levels retrieved. The Rune Pure's stats are the same as the Iron Pure much like others, but have 40 defense for Rune.

Custom Pure:

Many people build their own custom pures best suited for how they PK/Stake. For example someone may wish to wear Dragon and use an Abysall Whip at a really low combat, therefore hitting often and not being hit yourself. However getting this requires low strength to save combats, this is therefore a custom built pure.

Barrows Pure:

This pure is mainly used for staking. The barrows pure usually uses a whip and obsidan shield whilst wearing the best combination of Barrows armour it can, meaning hitting often and being hit not alot at all. The most popular build for this type is 70+ Attack, 50 Strength (often kept at 50 until Attack And Defense are higher) 70+ Defense.

This pretty much concludes the Melee Pures, and I will complete Magic and Range Pures at antoher time as I now have to retire for the evening.

- INCOMPLETE -

Nice guideish thingy, but you spelt abyssal wrong :P And about steel pures, don't make one. They ****. For staking, I'd suggest str 15 lvls below your attack and strength. Theres also mage pures with 20 def for mystic.

Neil
18-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Nice guideish thingy, but you spelt abyssal wrong :P And about steel pures, don't make one. They ****. For staking, I'd suggest str 15 lvls below your attack and strength. Theres also mage pures with 20 def for mystic.
Isn't mystic 40 def?

TheGhostOfBikez
18-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Isn't mystic 40 def?

Nope, 20. 40 is for splitbark.

Cigaret
19-12-2005, 12:12 AM
It's all about money as usual :rolleyes:
100% right :P

Largo
19-12-2005, 12:59 AM

Hybrid:

Iron Pure:
Rune Pure f0 shizzle d0gg.

1 Defense.

Steel Pure:

Black Pure:

Mithril & Adamant Pures:

Rune Pure:

Custom Pure:

Barrows Pure:

- INCOMPLETE -
Rune Pur3 f0 shizzle my nizzle!~

Rizla
19-12-2005, 12:16 PM
. It's all about money as usual :rolleyes:

I made my pure for fun, and I've wasted over 30M on it and probably only got about 10M back ^_^

Largo
19-12-2005, 12:37 PM
''/ I hate them [except Steven bbz<3] why can't just train normally and fight with their lvls. It's all about money as usual

Aww Kyle <3.

Sly
19-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Whats a Tank mage?

Tank User
19-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Basically a character with very high magic and very high defense at a low combat level. Most of its oppenents of the same combat level wont be able to hit through the high defense, and will be getting hit by high level magic aswell.

Sly
19-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Learn somthing new everyday :P

Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!