PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH YOUR PARENTS?

-bminus
19-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Now a days, kids tend to do something else rather than spending time with their parents. I do spend time with them, and we always have a fun time- telling eachother jokes, past stories, or just about family. How about you?

issaa.
19-12-2005, 12:53 AM
I don't speak to any of my family. They annoy me, the only time I talk to my mum is for us to yell at each other.

-bminus
19-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Real Family Love, eh :);) <3

pechie100
19-12-2005, 12:54 AM
mom and dad broke up
live with bro , sis , mum , step dad , step sis , step bro]
and my life is a poo hole

-bminus
19-12-2005, 01:01 AM
you know, you can always try to make things better

?WhyNot?
19-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Looks like your thread is not exactly like you wanted it to be :p

-bminus
19-12-2005, 01:39 AM
?whynot? I just post threads. I dont care if it was a popular one or not. Pick on someone in your own category :P

?WhyNot?
19-12-2005, 01:40 AM
?whynot? I just post threads. I dont care if it was a popular one or not. Pick on someone in your own category :P

What are you talking about? :s

-bminus
19-12-2005, 01:43 AM
ugh nevermind.

?WhyNot?
19-12-2005, 01:44 AM
ugh nevermind.

Ok. =/ :s

-bminus
19-12-2005, 01:57 AM
LEELOOLEELOOLEELOO... boredness

?WhyNot?
19-12-2005, 02:04 AM
LEELOOLEELOOLEELOO... boredness

Is this considered as spam? I think so. =/

le harry
19-12-2005, 02:22 AM
I spend enough, if not to much =/

NekkLe
19-12-2005, 11:13 AM
My mum and dad broke up about 10 years back. I now live with my mum, 3 brothers and step dad which has turned out to be pretty good :)
Both my dad and mum get along with each other and the same goes with my Dad and step Dad. Lucky for me I guess?

Most weekends I see my Dad, he spends a little money on us say going to the Cinema or bowling.

Undesirable
19-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Depends what your doing, i usually spend enough time, but recently i've been working loads, or at college.. so when i come home i'm too tired and end up in bed.. but generally it's fine.

Luayminator
02-01-2006, 08:26 AM
My mum and dad broke up about 10 years back. I now live with my mum, 3 brothers and step dad which has turned out to be pretty good :)
Both my dad and mum get along with each other and the same goes with my Dad and step Dad. Lucky for me I guess?

Most weekends I see my Dad, he spends a little money on us say going to the Cinema or bowling.

That is very great, you are very lucky most people dont get along.

Anyway, I spend more than enough time with my parents.. my mum gets angry if I dont spend enough time with her so I do my best =)

t0tsy
02-01-2006, 08:28 AM
I don't like my family. Ever since my mum and dad got divorced the family has all drifted apart. I never see my mum, never talk to my dad.

My dad hates me.
My mum doesn't love me.

There.

It's sad really.
When you try to make things work, but it makes them worse.. or maybe I'm just useless.

Luayminator
02-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Awww :'( I cant ever imagine living like that :S

t0tsy
02-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Awww :'( I cant ever imagine living like that :S
You get use to it..

My mum actually doesn't love me. She only bothers with me when she's bored. Do I see her making an effort? Or, buying me and my bro clothes? Or anything nice? Like most parents do? Or trying to make up with my sister? No, what do I see?

Her with her boyfriend. Smoking. Being 5 year olds.

Rach's mum is more of a mum to me than my mum will ever be.

Oh, and my dad, he's just..weird. I mean, he treats me so differently to my bro and sis. My bro gets a level 3 (punni-detention thing) every day, for a week, and doesn't get in trouble. I get one every month or something and get grounded and shouted at. He shouts at my friends too. Does he shout at my bro or sis' friends? NO HE DOESN'T! He grudges giving me ANYTHING. SELFISH PIG!!!!!!!!!!

Achieve
02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
You get use to it..

My mum actually doesn't love me. She only bothers with me when she's bored. Do I see her making an effort? Or, buying me and my bro clothes? Or anything nice? Like most parents do? Or trying to make up with my sister? No, what do I see?

Her with her boyfriend. Smoking. Being 5 year olds.

Rach's mum is more of a mum to me than my mum will ever be.

Oh, and my dad, he's just..weird. I mean, he treats me so differently to my bro and sis. My bro gets a level 3 (punni-detention thing) every day, for a week, and doesn't get in trouble. I get one every month or something and get grounded and shouted at. He shouts at my friends too. Does he shout at my bro or sis' friends? NO HE DOESN'T! He grudges giving me ANYTHING. SELFISH PIG!!!!!!!!!!

Poor angeh ;(

My mum and dad split up when I was young, my mum hates me as I got a job as a model and not a lawyer ;/
Kind of dumb really ;/

Lissie152
02-01-2006, 11:32 AM
I go skiing with them, I've been on over 20 holidays with them, so yeah I do, but during school time, I don't a lot. I'm usually out with parents
But at Christmas etc I spend a lot of time with my family :)
I think I spend enough time with them,
I spent a lot of time as a kid with them, and sometimes you do need a break from them :P

Luayminator
02-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Exactly, my mother needs to understand that =P but she still cool

ilovejordan
02-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Too much. If im with them for 3 hours or more we start argueing

Dupion
02-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I spend loads of time with my parents :$

KCMac
02-01-2006, 01:46 PM
I spend alot of time with family <3 Im a very family man

eggd2
02-01-2006, 01:52 PM
i wish i could spend more time with my dad, he goes away too much

GoldenMerc
02-01-2006, 01:53 PM
no i spend around 2 hours a week but i suppose at the table maybe longer

JackHb
02-01-2006, 04:08 PM
I try not to spend much time with them. I don't like all that "Family time" - We just aint the type of family who will sit down and do stuff together.
Unless my cousins etc are their, then its fun to do stuff
But my parents always ask annoying questions which i just cant be bothered answering them.

sexy_gal13
02-01-2006, 04:32 PM
i dont spend time wid the fam n wen u do its just the meals n dat cuz my family we dont get on n dat so we dont do much stuff

Crono
02-01-2006, 05:15 PM
I don't live with my dad, and we see each other maybe twice a year.

And I don't spend as much time together anymore. She complains about it a lot, too.

Rawr
02-01-2006, 05:16 PM
We don't spend a lot of time together but around x-mas we do play the occasional board/pc/dvd game as a family, but that's only once a year lol. :p

Cypher-
02-01-2006, 05:17 PM
No, my family annoy me. The only members of it I can talk to is my uncle and aunt who are both relatively young, My uncle is like a kid anyway. They recently got married like 3 months ago and on his wedding day, I went to his house to get picked up in the car and an hour before the wedding he was in his superman boxers with his 2 nephews eating frosties and watching cartoons :s

FrozenWhisper
02-01-2006, 05:43 PM
We don't spend a lot of time together but around x-mas we do play the occasional board/pc/dvd game as a family, but that's only once a year lol. :p
Lol me too. I do after I have to come off my computer for about 1 hour. :)

it
03-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Occasionhally. I could spend more time though.

Phorum
03-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Off topic a bit?

Rosie
04-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Don't really wan to. I see my dad well he is home 46 weeks of the year the Buggers off to nigeria gay? i know and he is home just now goesback soon though, and my mum! well i try not to make conversation with her lawl i hate her

MsTanya
04-01-2006, 02:44 AM
I dont see my dad anyway and my mum, haha well erm we dont get on to say the least. She always tries to compete with me over everything, from bfs to who can get the most attention off my brother ^o) Yeah shes that lame. I dont really mind anyway, im hardly ever at home anymore, only to get clothes and stuff, or if my brothers not going out il stay cause I know that when she starts hel stick up for me.

Mentor
04-01-2006, 03:02 AM
I spend a small amount of time with them, not alot, but i live in the same house so i run in to em every so often etc lol "/ But not especaly lots, i spend way more time on pc or out "/

Italic
05-01-2006, 11:59 AM
A lot, I'm a 'Family Guy' :D

Rob
05-01-2006, 03:31 PM
I'm with my family nearly all the time, I never go out really, because there aren't any skaters where I live, there're only chavs, and because I'm a skater they try n start fights with me :(

beth
05-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Uh yeah.. I've grown a social fear so I'd rather not leave the house. ^_^;;

PonyboyCurtis
06-01-2006, 01:02 AM
I don't like my family. Ever since my mum and dad got divorced the family has all drifted apart. I never see my mum, never talk to my dad.

My dad hates me.
My mum doesn't love me.

There.

It's sad really.
When you try to make things work, but it makes them worse.. or maybe I'm just useless.

Quiet emo girl.
Yes i spend enough time with my family.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!