PDA

View Full Version : Habbos vote for its HM

Mr.Big
19-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Would if habbo was a democracy and you could vote for the hotel manager? They would have some kind of platform then us habbos could choose our on Hotel Manager! I think ill get some bad reps off of the idea but I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it? Any thoughts?:)

pechie100
19-12-2005, 01:08 AM
2 complicated really

Mr.Big
19-12-2005, 01:18 AM
I thought about the cuhrappy managers we have had *cough* CALLIE *cough* and I thought if we could choose them maybe it might not be as bad!

le harry
19-12-2005, 01:55 AM
It'd be pathetic really, what if all these HC noobs and Regular Noobs voted for a guy that had a bit of furni? It would be a DISATER.

Mr.Big
19-12-2005, 02:43 AM
True very true but just thought about the idea

Joe118
19-12-2005, 05:23 AM
No, because then we'd have a manager who was picked soley on their popularity rather than their suitability to the posistion. A crazy idea imo, theres already enough popularity contests on habbo nevermind the manager being choosen through one.

HUGECOOL
19-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Yes, my thoughts exactly, Joe118. :P

The ugly truth is that a large portion of the Habbo population is somewhat ignorant. Even though they'll have their opinions heard, many of these uneducated youth will only want a leader who will tell them nice things but make no promises a reality. Many Habbos tend to have a "Me-me-me" mindset, in which they are thinking of what the higher authority can provide for THEM without having any consent of the rest of the people or their needs.

Also, the leader themselves must be well educated. Although Callie would not have been my first choice, she's most certainly doing a nice job keeping things under control and providing Sulake with a hefty profit in the process. An average 15-18 year old would not posses enough knowledge to successfully operate in this environment.

You must remember that a manager in Habbo Hotel must have certain requirements in order to apply. These requirements are not ones that a teenager can't, nor would want to accomplish for the sole purpose of managing an online community without a salary or any other "offline" benefits. :)

Mr.Big
19-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Ya I guess you can bad rep me for that stupid idea then

HUGECOOL
20-12-2005, 03:49 AM
Nah, not stupid. ;p

Just needed a little more thinking through is all. ;D

le harry
20-12-2005, 07:44 AM
Think it out more carefully ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!