PDA

View Full Version : Help :'(

pechie100
19-12-2005, 11:08 AM
This rally anoying girl that fancies me is one on my gf's best mate
She has come online thismorning saying that my gf walked round are local shopping centre holdin hands with another lad and when they had to go she gave him a kiss on the cheek
But i think my gfs to shy to do that and i think the grl that fancies me might be trying to split us up again ( she has tried before )
HELLP !

Edited by Surname (Forum Moderator): It is against the forum rules to post MSN Conversations - so please do not do so.

Edited by Anflex (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed as the thread starter is banned.

Seatherny
19-12-2005, 03:29 PM
In my opinion, you should ask your gf is she was. There is no point going out with her if she likes someone else. Just tell her that your mate told you (just so she doesnt think you dont trust her ;) )

milky1-2-1
22-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Basically what -s-g- said, ask your girlfriend and if she is in love with you she should tell the truth, but if she answers no and gets mad because your paranoid tell her someone told you. And you should tell your gf that her best friend fancies you and you are not the slightest bit interested in her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!