PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360, PS3, or Revoloution?

.:Subarusti:.
19-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Probably the hardest question of all, which ones better?

Well going by specs the PS3 is the best, and i saw its previews for F1 06 and it was mesmorizing. But these, as sony put it "are what we hope to acheve" it all seems to good to be true!

Also, the PS3 is going to be more expensive, and you may say, oh the XBOX keeps overheating. The same thing will happen to the PS3, why? Well HMV and GAME found out that these people who basically melted there systems, had them on top of things?!? And all next Gen consoles are basically PCS! and theres only room for one fan? And as for the power cord problems, all power cords are the same just use a diffrent one it isnt that hard, PS2 slimline has the same problem, but with them you have to send it back because it has a diffrent power cord

In summary i think they are both as good as eachother, and id like to see the finished PS3 before i start calling it the best console of all time, not forgeting the secretive, Nintendo Revoloution! With its wierd, yet probably good controller! lol

pechie100
19-12-2005, 12:37 PM
edit : poll added
anyway x-boy 360 for now cuz dont no what ps3 is like

AwesomeDude2949
19-12-2005, 12:39 PM
XBOX 360 IS FOR BATTI BOYS TRUST ME I HEARD REVIEW THAT IUT DOESNT EVEN PLAY GAM BOY ADVANCE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IZ OBVIOULY BECYUS IT DOESNT HAVE DA POWA!!!! OH YE IT IS WHITE WHIT IS COLOUR OF U NO WHUT SO DAT MUST BE PROOVE ALSO IT IS ALL REMAKEM OF GAME I PLAY IN 1944!!!!!!! PFREFCCT DARK ZENR DAT WOS OLD IN FIRST WERLD WAR U NO!!!!!!!!!! ALSOZ IT HAS A ARGE POWER SPULY RUDE BUMMY

REVOLUTIOJ IS BY NINTEDNO AND DA MANGER ACUTLAY SAY THAT IT IZ NOT ACTUALY GONA PLAY GAMES IT IS JST GONA BE N ORNAMENT DAT HOLDS INSENCE STIKS HE ACTUALY SAY CHIK

PS3 IS GONA BE WICK!!!!! IT PLAY GAMEZ N EVERYHTING IT EVEN PLAY NEW GAMEZ!!!!!! IT HAS POWER OF 20000000 MEN IN ON PACKAGE ONLY BAD THINGS IS THAT ISZ WILL BE ACVELEBLE 2 LATEW!!!

MY OPINION IS CONTRAVESIL I NO BUT TRSUT ME IT WIL DO WLEL IN LIFE LIKE YOU :)

LIV KLONG N PROSPER TY 4 THE INTREDYN THREAD (DO U WANNA B M8?)

SO FAR I MAEK NO FRENDS HERE I DNO WHY BUT I THINK I AM A LIEKD MEMBRE ?????

TY

smurf-you
19-12-2005, 02:06 PM
^^^ that has to be the most POINTLESS post ever, i didn't even read one word.

Umm... if you're looking at specs, in reality PS3 is better, but i guess we'll wait and see.

FOR THE biggest difference it'll have to be the revo, due to the new controller;D

but i choose PSP jk

Bear-Max
19-12-2005, 02:12 PM
XBOX 360 IS FOR BATTI BOYS TRUST ME I HEARD REVIEW THAT IUT DOESNT EVEN PLAY GAM BOY ADVANCE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IZ OBVIOULY BECYUS IT DOESNT HAVE DA POWA!!!! OH YE IT IS WHITE WHIT IS COLOUR OF U NO WHUT SO DAT MUST BE PROOVE ALSO IT IS ALL REMAKEM OF GAME I PLAY IN 1944!!!!!!! PFREFCCT DARK ZENR DAT WOS OLD IN FIRST WERLD WAR U NO!!!!!!!!!! ALSOZ IT HAS A ARGE POWER SPULY RUDE BUMMY

REVOLUTIOJ IS BY NINTEDNO AND DA MANGER ACUTLAY SAY THAT IT IZ NOT ACTUALY GONA PLAY GAMES IT IS JST GONA BE N ORNAMENT DAT HOLDS INSENCE STIKS HE ACTUALY SAY CHIK

PS3 IS GONA BE WICK!!!!! IT PLAY GAMEZ N EVERYHTING IT EVEN PLAY NEW GAMEZ!!!!!! IT HAS POWER OF 20000000 MEN IN ON PACKAGE ONLY BAD THINGS IS THAT ISZ WILL BE ACVELEBLE 2 LATEW!!!

TY
Haha, I hope you were being sarcastic because I couldn't stop laughing xD

"PS3 will play games, even new games!!" LMAO xD

I voted for I don't know yet. You can't really say whether the PS3 and Revolution are good because there's nothing much known about them. However, the 360 is very good - I try and play the demo ones every time I get the chance in GAME and HMV xD

19-12-2005, 02:44 PM

TY

what a stupid n00b what the hell he doesnt have a first clue about anything??? Including the meaning of sarcasm, he took it to far! AND Bear-Max, a guy in game had to tear me off an xbox 360 in game, i was playing PGR3 absoloutly rocks! oh and someone on another thread about xbox 360 bieng recalled said "PS2 is much better than new xbox" lmao

ozzie-ing
19-12-2005, 05:21 PM
^^^ that has to be the most POINTLESS post ever, i didn't even read one word.

Umm... if you're looking at specs, in reality PS3 is better, but i guess we'll wait and see.

FOR THE biggest difference it'll have to be the revo, due to the new controller;D

but i choose PSP jk
yeh i dunno wat revo graphics will be like although probaly **** but ill gt a revolution because controller looks gr8. Eg playing star wars you use it as a lightsabre
imagine multiplayer
rofl

Charles
19-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I don't really know much about each of the three consoles. So I picked Revolution 'cause i've been most impressed by the controller.

Rou
19-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Cant say just yet

JoeyK.
19-12-2005, 08:07 PM
PS3 because 360 and revolution both have completely worthless controllers.

clear77
19-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Nintendo Revolution is going to be rubbish, the graphics are rubbish on nintendo and theyre too childish , but i am going to get all of them :D xbox 360,ps3 and nintendo lol :)

19-12-2005, 09:11 PM
yeh i dunno wat revo graphics will be like although probaly **** but ill gt a revolution because controller looks gr8. Eg playing star wars you use it as a lightsabre
imagine multiplayer
rofl

hmm hitting eachother on the head with the remotes :D rofl

BOGD4N
19-12-2005, 11:24 PM
lol u guys judgin by the controllers? naa i dont think the controller is a big part of gaming...u can buy diffrent ones, i bet logictech will make diffrent design controllers for ps3 and everything will be alright so controller isint the problem. But i have seen the e3, and the what they want gta for ps3 to look like is really good. So il have to go with ps3, im not a nintendo fan, though i bet all 3 of em will be pretty equal like the ps2, xbox and gamecube. I was a sony fan so thats prety much why i picked it..since the asian do quality electronics lol and 360 is raw on hdtv(home digital television) but if it is just on a normal tv, you wont see it ugly but u wont get the best quality.But i like the xbox360 design, its pretty like..i dunno green and white just turns me on lol

Moose
20-12-2005, 10:48 AM
In my opinion PS3, it will be cheaper with internet because DNAS the company for Sony Online gaming is free. Yes I'm saying because online gaming is free and theres a high chance that PS3 is going to have free online play.

XBOX360 is too money-based.

Nintendo Revolution is second best.

pechie100
20-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Voting polls are very close !

AwesomeDude2949
20-12-2005, 10:54 AM
sorry for my irirsponmsible posst ealeir i need to taek more time in my postings!!!

ok here is the truth then ok the revolution will noet have graphics any butter than the current Xbox 1. this s is confrimed!! i liek the ps3 andd the xbix

Moose
20-12-2005, 10:56 AM
sorry for my irirsponmsible posst ealeir i need to taek more time in my postings!!!

ok here is the truth then ok the revolution will noet have graphics any butter than the current Xbox 1. this s is confrimed!! i liek the ps3 andd the xbix

Its ture... I hate to say it...
This here is an example of what the government say: "Video games is diminishing our youth"
I thought it was rap... :(

Charles
20-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Nintendo Revolution is going to be rubbish, the graphics are rubbish on nintendo and theyre too childish , but i am going to get all of them :D xbox 360,ps3 and nintendo lol :)
They are? How do you know that they'll be 'rubbish' on the revolution as Nintendo havn't released any screenshots of the games yet.

Tommy
20-12-2005, 01:33 PM
lol u guys judgin by the controllers?

Have you seen the controller though? Nintendo are making gaming so much more fun. They have broke the barrior in gaming, they are going that extra few steps.

Graphics is finally not the focus in gaming! Who cares about graphics anymore? Except for over obsessed gamers!! As nintendo said in a press release.

"The days of graphics and hoursepower are well behind us! The focus for gaming today is the way we play the games!"

The way you guys are talking, you say you dont want games to be fun and more exciting, you want them to be realistic and repetitive.

Scup
20-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Some PS3 Details :D
The PS3 will consist of cells, each one containing a CPU, probably a PowerPC, and eight APU's (vectorial processors) each with 128K of memory.

It will run at 4GHz, producing a staggering 256Gflops, with the cells connected to the central 64MB memory through a switched 1024bit bus.
/\
Spec And rubbish

Games that are ready for play :o
- Dark Sector
- Half-Life 2
- Medal of Honor
- Need for Speed
- Spider-Man 3
(And more :) )

Picture of PS3

http://tinypic.com/iw8bdj.jpg
http://tinypic.com/iw8bhz.jpg
http://tinypic.com/iw8bo9.jpg

Tommy
20-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh dear god, what an ugly console! A double function controller wow! A controller and a boomerang. Sorry but ps can do better than that.

Charles
20-12-2005, 01:44 PM
The console looks like a George Forman Grill when it's laying down. Still, it will be a good console. Fo' sho'.

Scup
20-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh dear god, what an ugly console! A double function controller wow! A controller and a boomerang. Sorry but ps can do better than that.
I know they can, Its ugly on the outside but cute in the inside :D
Merry Christmas
http://tinypic.com/iwhdft.jpg
Not sure if this is a prank or an Alt rofl :/

Tommy
20-12-2005, 01:52 PM
If youre unsure about nintendo revolution, take a look at this blog where the man took a test drive of the console. Nintendo fans start getting excited. Ill look for the video aswell.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/12/15/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/index.htm

Edit: Try this thread for video http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=124079&highlight=exclusive+video

Charles
20-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Thats the video where all the japanese people are getting real exited? Do you know if they're actually playing something?

Tommy
20-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Thats the video where all the japanese people are getting real exited? Do you know if they're actually playing something?
Well yes thats what you do with the controller, wouldnt make sense if you had no sound on. The tennis one looks great. I can imagine jumping accross the room for tennis. This console would be great with all my mates playing aswell!

BOGD4N
20-12-2005, 04:12 PM
lol nintendo is childish again... that alt is fake btw, they pasted a bigger ps3 pic into his hands...but like i said, if you dont liek their normal controllr, you can buy a diffrent one, trust me, logictech is an example, they made all kinds of controllers. like they did for xbox and ps2...

BOGD4N
20-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Have you seen the controller though? Nintendo are making gaming so much more fun. They have broke the barrior in gaming, they are going that extra few steps.

Graphics is finally not the focus in gaming! Who cares about graphics anymore? Except for over obsessed gamers!! As nintendo said in a press release.

"The days of graphics and hoursepower are well behind us! The focus for gaming today is the way we play the games!"

The way you guys are talking, you say you dont want games to be fun and more exciting, you want them to be realistic and repetitive.

lol but nintendo is too childish in my opinion, and yes ive seen the controllers...nintendo got some remote style colorful rainbow stuff.. and yea ps3 got a boomerang controller lol and as you said, its not about graphics, then whats the point of making a new generation system, if you can get as much fun on alot of other games on like a Sega or nintendo 64 lol or psone? Gaming is all about the design and the controllers now? you guys never played their controller, neither have i, but you cant judge by that, i mean if it was that bade, trust me, sony wouldnt release that. you can buy new controllers man! diffrent styles, just not from sony but from like logictech!

Moose
20-12-2005, 11:33 PM

Excuse me? Look at Resident Evil Ø, Remake, and 4 (GC titles only (except for 4 which was for a while)), awesome graphics and the enviorments loads really quickly, those games were perfect examples of what the GC had to offer too bad other games were "rubbish".

Mit
20-12-2005, 11:50 PM
May i say for those saying nintendo is breaking barriars, ps3 will be releasing more eye toy games and will be making it more complex. Nintendo aren't really do anything new..
Microsoft already make a lot of money, and nintendo dont have enough good games, so im going ps3 :)

To be to nintendo it is quite cool what they are doing with their controller, but what if people actually like the normal version but want the cool features on the new one. meh we'll see.

All i can say is that if they release super smash brothers 2 then i will by it lol

Charles
21-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Nintendo have already said that the final Metroid game will be on the Revolution...bliss.

smurf-you
22-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Nintendo have never been very great with games though, i mean the gamecube was great, had amazing graphics,cheap,good looking,nice controllers it had EVVVERRRYTHIING going for it :@

Just a waste of lovely peice of machine really, damn game companys

I hope revo will be different, i mean yet again got everyhting going for it including the controller.

ANYONE KNOW THE SPECS OF THE REVO?

Slydog
22-12-2005, 02:54 AM
the nintendo gamecube was great, i think the graphics could have gone alot further, the graphics wer good but i have a feeling nintendo can do ALOT better, i hope the rev gets that high and is as good as the 64 was when it came out and destroyed the graphics and games of the ps1, still tho as an xbox fan, xbox/360 PWNS!

GoldSolid
22-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Sony PS3 all the way :P

Dark--Mark
24-12-2005, 01:53 AM
revolution AND a ps3

- i get 50 pounds from my mum for every 1 in my exams and 50 from my gran - thats 100 pounds a 1. If all goes well I can buy both but I have no desire for an Xbox 360 but It still looks awsome I have to admit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!