PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] CoMpLaInT! - CHRISTMAS -PREZZIES! - I FINK U WILL ALL AGREE WID ME ON DIS ONE!

sconicca
19-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Well us habboz r keepin callie in bussness!

dnt ya agree ?

she shud at least treat us a bit !!!

at christmas she shud giv EVERYONE in the hotel at least o0ne pressie
even if its a duck!!!

ok soo u mite say but ppl av clones n they wud get two dats unfair -
well if sum1 has not been on there habbo for 1 year then delete that habbo
cus then other ppl can use that habbo name!!! callie it wud b luvley if u cud do dis then we wud all av a happy christmas!

Come on guyz wat dya fink ?

Lv carly x :eusa_ange x

Ps- mite b a long mesage - but its worth it!

HUGECOOL
19-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, actually, we go to Habbo Hotel by choice and are not forced in any way to purchase anything from them. The reason Callie even exists on Habbo is because it is her job. She works to provide some forms of entertainment to Habbos and provide Sulake with a profit as well. Giving presents to people will not be profitable for Sulake, so I don't really see that happening. ;p

Yes, Jibbi did give presents to people, but you have to take in mind that Jibbi isn't there anymore. ;)
Even if people left from Habbo Hotel UK, Sulake has enough money to keep it fully operating. :P

GommeInc
19-12-2005, 05:37 PM
I hate this idea to be perfectly honest. Some people don't deserve presents and asking for free things just shows that some people think furni is what makes Habbo.

Joeymac
19-12-2005, 09:53 PM
i honestly dont care if we get furni or creds this year... theres more things to worry about + they want to do comps most likely this xmas.

Mr.Big
20-12-2005, 06:24 PM
I dont agree

1van
20-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Wow Sconicca.

1st of all, it's not up to Callie, there are people above her.

And you say "uz habboz r keepin Callie in buziness", you mean "Keeping Sulake in business" (although I don't agree with that :p)

Your idea of deleting any year old accounts to stop people with clones getting more than one present is stupid, most clone accounts are recent.

(they already deleted lots of accounts recently, there was a thread on it)

And your last sentence... if getting Habbo furni makes your day complete, nevermind Christmas, you must have a pretty sad life outside of the computer.

sconicca
23-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Well its jst that sum ppl rnt allowed to buy cerds n them ppl who have no frni shud at least get a duck frm the hotel manager at chirstmas maybe!

prehuman
24-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Well its jst that sum ppl rnt allowed to buy cerds n them ppl who have no frni shud at least get a duck frm the hotel manager at chirstmas maybe!
.........and what would you do with a duck.....idiot:rolleyes:

amy-tha-angel
24-12-2005, 09:49 AM
yeaaaa!i dont really agree!! but...
i wuld like to get a prezzie :D :D :D hehe

sconicca
24-12-2005, 10:25 AM
.........and what would you do with a duck.....idiot:rolleyes:

ye but its the frt dat counts!!! and if sum1 has no frni they wud b gr8ful!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!