PDA

View Full Version : Advice

JT-Fan
19-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Hey I need some advice. One of my good mates I think has a drink problem. Whenever I see him at his house he has a can, and at school he doesnt drink so thats okay. But all the time he is drinking and not many people know. He says "he likes the taste" but sometimes at like 10am he would have a can. He is a good mate and only drinks like a little bit but still, i think he should stop. He probably has 1 can a day which isnt a lot but I think that he should stop.
What should I do? I really wanna help.
Rups

I posted this in the advice gangs bit so ucanh elp <3

milky1-2-1
19-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Hello, In my opinion I think that you should talk to your friend and see if they are experiencing any problems in their life at the moment that may be encourgaging them to drink.

It may be due to a number of reasons for example loss of a family member or it may be peer pressur with him trying to keep up with his friends.

If you try and talk to him it may allow him to see the advantages of not taking in alcohol at an early age and encourgage him to stop.

KickerFliper
19-12-2005, 05:44 PM
If you are in an important part of your school years (Year 11 or 9 or A Level) then the drink may help him in stress but if he keeps i up he will do bad, try tell him that.
Talk to him :P

JT-Fan
20-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Yeah we have GCSES's [year 10]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!