PDA

View Full Version : An Argued Downside To Habbo Hotel

Ferret!
22-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Many people I meet on other sites, and my friends around me in reality, are arguing that Habbo is not as good as what they play. I am very angry at this, as I've been on Habbo for about 2 and a half years, and it's very agitiating to hear people say mean things about it.

Remember that Habbo Hotel took a long time to make. Maybe you'll be making your own kind of chat someday? (Like me ;)), and nobody will like it. How would you feel? Sure, you have many other people still on there, what's one person going to do?

One person is actually a lot. It's like when a relative dies. It was just one person, but it was a huge loss.

So, be kind and respect Habbo Hotel. Don't complain about it. Just be kind to it, and if you don't find it very entertaining, kindly contact the friendly members of Habbo Staff about it.

alex
22-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Many people I meet on other sites, and my friends around me in reality, are arguing that Habbo is not as good as what they play. I am very angry at this, as I've been on Habbo for about 2 and a half years, and it's very agitiating to hear people say mean things about it.

Remember that Habbo Hotel took a long time to make. Maybe you'll be making your own kind of chat someday? (Like me ;)), and nobody will like it. How would you feel? Sure, you have many other people still on there, what's one person going to do?

One person is actually a lot. It's like when a relative dies. It was just one person, but it was a huge loss.

So, be kind and respect Habbo Hotel. Don't complain about it. Just be kind to it, and if you don't find it very entertaining, kindly contact the friendly members of Habbo Staff about it.

Hmmm your getting a little worked up aren't you ? anyhow whats this got to do with news !?

Adzeh
22-11-2004, 04:14 PM
its people own opinions.

habbo is hardly going to shut don. its made millions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!