PDA

View Full Version : Strange Nightmare! :S

*.Glitter.Rip.*
22-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Last night I can remember that somebody on here posted a thread that he went out and his furniture was traded and he didnt press the accept button! Well as I went to sleep I had it were the person was controling my character! It was an advert which put a new virus/trogen on my computer.I suddenly pressed the cancel button at the last min and found out that he knew all my passwords! I had to stop him but in the end I had to give up. I complained to sulake and they only gave my password back.
I wanted more things back as it was an outrage so I went to london to find out about this furniture stealler. I was going to the sulake workers and most importantly the secrity person who helps make habbo safe. That was it but still it was strange dream especilly habbo! I feel like im stupid and pathetic to have a nighmare about habbo!
:s

Mentor
22-11-2004, 06:20 PM
not the stranges i heared today, i know someone who dreamed about a printer and it running out of ink....

TooClose$
22-11-2004, 06:59 PM
lol... your not sad and pathetic, i once dreamt i went to buy some shopping naked... rofl

GommeInc
22-11-2004, 07:18 PM
It is strange dreaming about Habbo, but not sad or pathetic, I once had a dream where i killed all my friend well only 2 of them because they turned into idiots over Children In Need organising at our school muahahahaha, technically not a nightmare but fun non the less

Motorollo
22-11-2004, 10:42 PM
i dreamed 1 that this dude said iam gonan hack u i said yeh right and then my habbo waved at me and said ha ha ha got yah and i was d/s :@

-JT-
22-11-2004, 11:09 PM
i dreampt about a telephone once...

kitty.becca
23-11-2004, 08:17 AM
I dreamt that I was getting up! So I was asleep but in my dream I was dreaming of getting out of bed and putting on my clothes!!!!!!! :s how strange is that?

Butcher11
23-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Once, I dreamt of llama eating my lunch at school :s

GommeInc
23-11-2004, 08:58 PM
That was no Llama that was me!

Jase
23-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Once, I dreamt of llama eating my lunch at school :s

a llama eating your lunch?!?! you must have weird dreams it should have been a llama eating ur hw and then u get to say "my llama ate my hw miss"
:eusa_sile :eusa_sile :D

nets
24-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Lol, I say you have a break from habbo?

Fingerboots
27-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Haha, Jo! xD That was no dream.
I dreamt I was famous because I made a song about pancakes... *Scared*

.mcgovlau.
28-11-2004, 02:31 AM
not pathetic, i dreamt i was a cupcake once....i looked delicious ....:p

akaPenguin
28-11-2004, 02:36 AM
I'm sure that everyone who is addicted to Habbo has dreams about it sooner or later.

Cubeh
30-11-2004, 08:32 PM
i think this happens often (to peeps other dan me) when i was youunger i had a dream i was going to the toilet and guess wot happend when i woke up :$

Fingerboots
30-11-2004, 10:29 PM
[Chuckles] :8 I would have never guessed.. =D

hellamatrix
05-12-2004, 06:00 AM
I once dreamt that I was falling off from sky X_X

And this dream is even worst , I went to shoot the police with my gun and they got me :S

Dansk
05-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I was once dreamt that I woke up. Then I woke up a minute later.

..::Tina::..
05-12-2004, 09:58 AM
I don't know whether this was a dream or just a sound in my head (is it possible to have dreams without any pictures?! Yes...No?) but anywayz. I dreamt that an alarm was going off and I woke up (my stupid brain thinking it was a real alarm clock) and I looked at my watch...and it was exactly 7am, hours, minutes, seconds... And it wasn't a real alarm btw, it stopped when I woke up. :s
By the way, if you aren't confused yet, tell me. :p

Pulchritudinous
05-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Wen i woz younger I was sleepwalking, and I stood in front of the staircase, and I was dreaming that I could see a train charging up the stairs, so I started screaming...

I've never sleptwalked after that, nor before, it was kinda weird....

GommeInc
05-12-2004, 02:03 PM
LOL, thats quite a funny dream, what did your parents think?

xJoeYx
08-12-2004, 10:05 PM
I keep getting this dream about a plant - small like an aloe vera but the leaves are like strawberry plant leaves, its got these ****ers that stick themself to ur face and kill you. It kept comming after me so i put it in this blue & white tupperware lunchbox like thing, although it kept growing, you could slow its growth down by crushing lucozade energy sweets over it. To stop it growing completely you have 2 w8 for some creepy tall man who looks like marilyn manson to show up at your door, when i look through the spyhole at him i normally wake up.

I have really strange dreams, most you really wouldnt understand if i tried to explain them to you.

Ziabotsu
08-12-2004, 10:18 PM
I dreamt it was christmas once, and I saw a big present crushing all the flowers in my back garden, i opened it somehow in one rip and it was loads of daggers, and they stabbed me, and I screamed, and I noticed, my alarm clock was going off, and I was late for school :l

McForesT
09-12-2004, 08:48 AM
I dream the same night over and over again... about my girlfriend :p

xJoeYx
09-12-2004, 08:43 PM
what about the dream when your walking down stairs or something then you trip and you wake up and suddenly move.. as if you really did fall.

Sketti
09-12-2004, 08:48 PM
i had a dream that i fell out of bed. then i did. it hurt

Pulchritudinous
09-12-2004, 08:51 PM
yeh yeh yeh
all d time, but im usually not asleep, but almost im like hangin halfway off my bed and then ill judder...weirddddd

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 04:45 PM
lol yeh me too it actually feels like you fell... scary..

lukeisok
11-12-2004, 04:47 PM
I dreamt i was sleeping :)

miss-t
12-12-2004, 01:25 AM
I dreamt that I was getting up! So I was asleep but in my dream I was dreaming of getting out of bed and putting on my clothes!!!!!!! :s how strange is that?
i have that every morning lol my alarm goes off then i go ohh got to get up then i think about getting up then my alarm goes agen and i do it for ages now i set ma alarm really early
i get this lol it feels weird:

what about the dream when your walking down stairs or something then you trip and you wake up and suddenly move.. as if you really did fall.
( concentrate) it is a sientific fact that if you lay in your bed arms by your side facing the ceiling,( eyes closed by the way) then imagen that your feet arnt there like they have been cut off feel that for a sec then that up to ur knees arnt there then ur legs then ur hands, then ur belly up to chest then arms then chest then shoulders then u will feel ur head lift up and ur body will reform and you can think about where you go and go anywhere then when you wake up it feels as if you fall back into ur body as if your soul has come out i tryed it its sooooooo kool i cant explain it u have to consentrate and beleive that it will work!

hellamatrix
12-12-2004, 08:31 AM
Once I sleepwalk looking for an item or something on a Massage Chair and I also dreamt that I was playing in the game " Counter-Strike " . That was scary where you will suddenly get shot :S .

Fingerboots
19-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Haha, my friends brother sleepwalks sometimes. Once he walked downstaired, kicked his mum and went back to bed.
The other, he walked into his parents room, peed in their drawer and went back to bed. :')

Simonac55
19-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey it's not sad and pathetic lol. It's not like you want to dream about that :p. It's a bit weird but it can happen in real life, but in different ways. But it would really surprise me if it would happen lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!