View Full Version : [Alteration] 3D Dino Egg :D Look!

billyk
19-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Here is a dino/dragon egg I made. It looks pretty good. Complete with holly wall and petal floor with cobblestone path. This is what dinos would look like on 3D habbo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Dino.PNG

And when you click on it, it will say:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Dino2.PNG

I hope you like it!!
It took me a long time! :D

Jay™
19-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Woah.
Not Very good quality I guess its ok.
7/10

joox
19-12-2005, 09:06 PM
I like the egg on its own, not the background, just the egg. It does look 3D, good job. 8/10.

Hang on... Can't you just render it on photoshop?

-bminus
19-12-2005, 09:07 PM
:OOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT FOR BILLY! Although yeah.. the dino alone is NICE! but then the background is just like... ugh?
Well anyways 9/10 for the dino egg (alone)

q25
19-12-2005, 09:16 PM
10/10 for dino alone as everyone said.

And, billy, what's ur avatar about?

billyk
19-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Oh my avatar is me, but it isnt supposed to be there.
I should change it.

Motobin
19-12-2005, 09:24 PM
10/10 for egg =rep add me on habbo uk
name = motobin

ItsDave
20-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Woah.
Not Very good quality I guess its ok.
7/10
Yeah, agreed

billyk
20-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Well sorry Im not perfect at making backgrounds. The spyro egg is what this post is about :D
I guess you are looking to hard to find something to criticize and looking past the point

Jay™
20-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh my avatar is me, but it isnt supposed to be there.
I should change it.
Dude, no offence or anything;
Buh if i was a girl, I would never go out with you.
Yo' Ugleh in other words
I'm sorry.
But just had to say that.

:AJG
20-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Yo' Ugleh in other words
I'm sorry.
tisnt veyr nice - rep for being horrible :(

Undesirable
20-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Yo' Ugleh in other words
I'm sorry.

The post isn't about his looks! Grow up!

Jay™
20-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Yo, let me just get one thing straight.
If some n00b is going to - rep me leave your name.
'tards.

billyk
20-12-2005, 07:49 PM
You cant even see my whole face.... to see the whole thing go to myspace.com/bkelaher. You are probably a 5 year olf leper.

But that is beside the point...
This is a habbo furni alterations thread....

:AJG
20-12-2005, 07:50 PM
No.1 why leave the name
No.2 ud jus -rep me back u deserve -rep for being horrible i dont

fdb
21-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Well sorry Im not perfect at making backgrounds. The spyro egg is what this post is about :D
I guess you are looking to hard to find something to criticize and looking past the point

Not looking too hard at all, the background on the first image is overpowering and takes the viewers attention away from the main part of the image, hence why comments have been made about the background.
You need to be able to accept negative comments as well as positive, if you cant take the negative stuff then there's no point in you posting anything...

It's simple but good enough, the egg itself isn't totally egg shaped but that can be tweaked into shape easily enough, the "nest" is quite nice and doesn't really need anything sorting out, in all it's a good start, gotta do something about your backgrounds though, if anything if you really have trouble making backgrounds then don't worry about them, i only use backgrounds for my 3D stuff when it's really needed, other than that a plain white or black surround works just as well. :)

viperkyle1
21-12-2005, 03:58 PM
very good ^_^

billyk
21-12-2005, 07:56 PM
It's simple but good enough, the egg itself isn't totally egg shaped but that can be tweaked into shape easily enough, the "nest" is quite nice and doesn't really need anything sorting out, in all it's a good start, gotta do something about your backgrounds though, if anything if you really have trouble making backgrounds then don't worry about them, i only use backgrounds for my 3D stuff when it's really needed, other than that a plain white or black surround works just as well. :)

Okay thanks for the suggestion

RedCorn
21-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Sorry but i think i prefer Dino's 2D ;]

Toes
21-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Here is a dino/dragon egg I made. It looks pretty good. Complete with holly wall and petal floor with cobblestone path. This is what dinos would look like on 3D habbo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Dino.PNG

And when you click on it, it will say:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Dino2.PNG

I hope you like it!!
It took me a long time! :D

It looks hairy! :D

ozzie-ing
22-12-2005, 09:30 AM
someones being bigheaded so your saying its so good we cant critisize it well we can
its not tht difficult to make if u made it in cinema 4d
i couldnt make it but i no how difficult it is cause i have cinema 4d

Dupion
22-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Wow, very nice. The grassy bit looks a bit strange though. 9/10

Joe.
22-12-2005, 11:44 AM
i like jus the dino

mr.parasols
22-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Ozzie-ing I havent seen any of you work on 4D cinema. May I see? As your saying everything thats posted in 3D is easy. I'd like to see your standard.

And about the alt. I like the egg texture and did you use a hair render on the dino egg?

viperkyle1
22-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I think the grass under the purple egg must have took a while to do.
is that true?

ozzie-ing
22-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Ozzie-ing I havent seen any of you work on 4D cinema. May I see? As your saying everything thats posted in 3D is easy. I'd like to see your standard.

And about the alt. I like the egg texture and did you use a hair render on the dino egg?
im not and your 3d is amazing and i no its better thn wat i cn do im just saying to him its not tht difficult and its nothing to be bigheaded about but yours is something to be bigheaded about lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!