PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Awards RESULTS <33

Bef
19-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Okay so i have counted the votes and the winners of Befs Christmas HxF Awards 2005 aree
-drumroll-

Second runner up for the Ghetto award is Eamonn Woot -Ghettohugs-
First runners up for the Ghetto award are... Bethie and Clarrisa Yayaya
And the winner is um Me... Bef, everyone um praise me please, i am now officailly your ghetto queen! -Ghettolaugh-

Okay next up we have the Barbie doll award...
And the second runner up is a tie between Lozza and UmCassie... right and um Klock! Yay!
First runner up is Clarrisa <3
And Hxf's Christmas barbie doll, she will be in every young girls stocking its... HELLZ YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

O god, I really didn't expect there to be many nominee's for this award but surprisingly we do seem to have some sooo here's the results for the Award for Hxf's Most mature member
Well as we have a tie for both second and first place i won't do third...
First runners up for the Most mature member are Nekkle and Kadaj!
And the winners are... Adam and GommeInc <33 Yay

Okay well we all know that Nobody sthu long enough on here to let anyone else um type so I had to do a biggest mouth award... There's people with big mouths who just annoy but then there's people like me who i am sure was only nominated as i am hillariously funny and um you love me so much...
Anyway the second runner up is Kaye <3 Power to the ******es!
And then we have joint first runners up Me, Bef and Pechie100 I really don't know whever i should take that as a compliment guys ;)
Anyway. The person on Hxf with the biggest mouth is...
Cassie.

Alright, wouldn't it be cool if one of Hxf ended up as Pri-minister? Well heres who you thought would most likely end up ruling the country <3
Well we have alot of joint First runners up so once again no second runner up <33
First runners up are...
GommeInc, Bef, Kadjaj, Kaye, Nekkle
And the winner is Seacat
Damn the country would rock if us 6 ran it <33

The next award is for the Um, Most likely to end up in Jail and the results are...
Second Runners up are Cortezhelsing, Seacat, S@M, Bethie.
First runner up is... Klock
And the winners are Pechie100 and Um Me Bef, Lmao. Since when was being a loser a crime :[

Okay, next we have the Tramp award. Woot... Im started to get worried about how stable you guys think i am...
Second runners up are Klock and Pechie100
First runner up is Cassie.
And the winner is um me... Bef Excuse me, i work, 50p a night behind tesco K!

Ha well there wasn't much question about who would win this so i will just hurry up and get to the point. Winners of the most likely to be dead before there 20 award... winners are
Second runners up Cassie and S@M
First runners up Pechie100 and Rupsie
And of course the winner is... SPARKY Only because he's so damn accident prone, its not just that we are hoping.

Okay second runners up for the "Still be on habbo when there 50" award are Cassie and Seacat
First runner up is Spork
And the winner is Klocks!! Yayayayayay, il come on and visit you butt <3

Next we have the HxF award for the biggest ******, gawd there's so many of us on here as well ;)
Second runners up are... Klock, Hellz, Bef, Bethie. ****** crew <33
First runner up is Cassie
And the definate winner is Kaye Kaye is Hxf's official queen ******!

Right well now we have the Wannabe award
And the second runners up are Klock and Kaye I agree so wannabe ghetto ;] <3
And with a staggering amount of votes the clear winner is... Pechie100
pechie100 x10

Now we have the Emu Emo award... For all those depressed little birdies out there ;] <33 -GhettoSlaps-
Second runner up is Klock
First runner up is Bethie Fish carrier <3
And of course the queen of the emoness is Kaye

-Falls asleep- Okay we have the award now for the Boringest member
And in a four way tie we have Kadaj, Spork, Eamonns and Cassie as second runners up.
The first runner up is S@M
And the guy who puts us all to sleep is... Pechie100

Ha, well you all have to love the pies... The pies own Okay... Heres the Hxf Pie eater Award results
Second runner up is Gjay
First runners up are Kadaj, Hellz and Eamonns
And the winner is Klocks Power to the Pie <3

Personally, im very dissapointed that nobody thinks im Obese, It's my dream in life... I wan't to be a walking radiator Pfft...
Nenywho here are the results for the "Most likely to be Obese"
Anyway second runners up are... Klock, Nekkle and Hellz
First runner up is Kadaj
And winner is Cassie

Alright, sooo, there must be some Nice people on this Forum... Heres the results of the Good samaratain award
Second runners up are Lozza and CortezHelsing
First runner up is Hellz Yaya!
And The good samaratain of Habbox forum is Klocks

O god, Well, i swear most of this forum need ritilin (Sp) So heres the Hyper Awards
And The second runner up is Hellz
First runner up is Klock
And the winner is um Me... Bef Wth why does everyone think im Hyper...
Thanks guys Im a Hyper Ghetto tramp whose going to end up in prison <33 Lmfbo

Most of this forum cant seem to help but lie... Heres the awards for those people who just dont seem to be able to stop talking out there *****!
Second runners up are Rupsie and Klocks Is it cos he is a gangsta???
And the winner is... Pechie100 of course

Okay so who is the Most loved male on HxF? Heres the winners...
Second runner up is... Eamonns -Ghettokiss-
First runner us is Kadaj -Ghettogivespie-
And the winner is... DRUMROLL!
-Rolls drum-
KLOCKS -GhettoHumps-

Well weve done Most loved male. Heres the Most loved female <3
Second runners up are Clarrisa and Klocks (Lmfbo)
First runners up are Kaye and Bef
And the winner is... The one, The only
-Rolls drum-
HELLZ

Okay well after the last two awards i felt sorry for the hermaphrodites out there so heres the award for the...
Most loved suspected hermaphrodite
Second runners up are Klock and Hellz
First runner up is Rupsie
And the Heshe of Hxf is Cassie

Thanks to everyone who voted, i just spent about an hour writing this up! Blaargh. Merry christmas yal <3

ilovejordan
19-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Touching "/

joe:-,
19-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Some of those awards are quite rude :o
and you leave cassie alone

ilovejordan
19-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Some of those awards are quite rude :o
and you leave cassie alone

Meh dont worry they dont know me ;]

HellyBelly
Dead before I'm 20, and proud <3

Loaned
Touching "/
Is the way you and your CyberPal live.

pechie100
19-12-2005, 10:38 PM
omg
i won
thankyou all

ilovejordan
how can u predict whos gna be dead before their 20 thats really pathetic a person who isn't on that list could walk outside now and get ran over "/

Loaned
omg
i won
thankyou all
They forgot to add that you won the moron of the year at HxF.

19-12-2005, 10:39 PM
:o Pure rude

beth
I always knew Cassie was a heshe

HellyBelly
how can u predict whos gna be dead before their 20 thats really pathetic a person who isn't on that list could walk outside now and get ran over "/
Called a joke Cassie, get over it.

Rofl@Bethie ;D

issaa.
Rofl i was pmsl reading that lmao I didnt win any but i can runner up ;D pmsl

ross
Oh man how cool. I'm like 3rd for emo and then like 3rd for Barbie, oh burn. AND LIKE THIRD FOR FEMALE?! WOW OMG -EYELASH FLUTTERS- and first for pie earer and best male, thanks <3. and lmao at good simariton.

Loaned
19-12-2005, 10:40 PM
:o Pure rude
Why, thank you!

le harry
19-12-2005, 10:41 PM
LoL, wznt mentiond onc, dats soo nawt ghettooish

kasi
omg i'm queen ****** and queen emo. ;D

YellowParasol
Pfft. I don't think i got any Votes in anything :p

mynameishelen!
19-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Lmao, -is touched- :')

Best loved female and barbie doll lmao.
Second for pie eater :D

Bef
19-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Cassie and Sniper O god its a bit of fun. I got most likely to be a tramp for ffs sake, im not moaning. Its all a mess around and joke. Some people need to lighten up...
And Lmfbo at Ross, be a fem and proud butt <33

pechie100
19-12-2005, 10:44 PM
what awards did i win
i 4got

-checks-

YellowParasol
19-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Most Annoying and more :p

Loaned
19-12-2005, 10:46 PM
what awards did i win
i 4got

-checks-

They forgot to add that you won the moron of the year at HxF.
Thanks for proving my theory.

mynameishelen!
19-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Lol i got runner up in good samaritan and ******, how does that work?? ;P

le harry
19-12-2005, 10:50 PM
It doesn't...

Bef
19-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Well im a hyper ghetto tramp with a big mouth whose kind of ******y and il either end up in jail or be Priminister...
Wow lmao.

Lissie152
20-12-2005, 12:06 PM
First of all wanting someone to be dead or predicting someone to be dead before 20 is really nasty, its called bullying. I would never want anyone to die even if I didn't like them... And calling people names and stuff is also bullying :) Please just lay off Cassie. I don't know the girl, whatever shes done can't be the end of the world.. but think about YOURSELVES in her position, how would you like it eh? This isn't just part of the competition awards thingy, its quite frequent.
Don't go throwing insults at me either now..
Oh and some of them are funny but some of them which are jokes just are a little bit harsh :)
Congratulations to um some other awards though. Hellz barbie :)X

20-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Listen 2 lissie !

HellyBelly
20-12-2005, 12:20 PM
First of all wanting someone to be dead or predicting someone to be dead before 20 is really nasty, its called bullying. I would never want anyone to die even if I didn't like them... And calling people names and stuff is also bullying :) Please just lay off Cassie. I don't know the girl, whatever shes done can't be the end of the world.. but think about YOURSELVES in her position, how would you like it eh? This isn't just part of the competition awards thingy, its quite frequent.
Oh and some of them are funny but some of them which are jokes just are a little bit harsh :)
The bit in bold about me, they dont mean it like that. They voted me becuase I'm so accident prone and I'll probaly end up walking off a cliff. ;D

Laura.
20-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Hmm.. Barbie Doll Runner-up.

Good or bad?

kasi
20-12-2005, 12:56 PM
exactally. you don't know her NOR what she's done. so yeah go get your facts straight then pick an argument with me.

Stacey.
20-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Well done everyone! I think...

Lissie152
20-12-2005, 04:15 PM
exactally. you don't know her NOR what she's done. so yeah go get your facts straight then pick an argument with me.
Lol, I wasn't picking an arguement with you, I was stating a fact, its called bullying you're doing to her, put yourself in her position, I'm sure there is a reason behind all this and why can't you just be mature and put all the rubbish behind you eh?
Stop thinking you can just going around being rude to people with no respect.
I said what I have to say, I wasn't picking an arguement with "you"

And yeah Lozza, barbie <3

beth
20-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Lol, I wasn't picking an arguement with you, I was stating a fact, its called bullying you're doing to her, put yourself in her position, I'm sure there is a reason behind all this and why can't you just be mature and put all the rubbish behind you eh?
Stop thinking you can just going around being rude to people with no respect.

Eh its only bullying if the person doesn't deserve it ;]

Lissie152
20-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Eh its only bullying if the person doesn't deserve it ;]
Sorry what did she do thats so bad? MAYBE then there will be an explanation.
If I don't know you OR Cassie I have a reason to wonder WHY you are bullying her?

beth
20-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Sorry what did she do thats so bad? MAYBE then there will be an explanation.
If I don't know you OR Cassie I have a reason to wonder WHY you are bullying her?

Mate if you wanna put stress on words make them bold or something, capitals annoy me. And oh shes a general f00lyboy.

Revis
20-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Hmm.. Barbie Doll Runner-up.

Good or bad?
Didn't one of your teachers want to get a Barbie for his girlfriends daughter in the middle of lesson?

And JUST for Bethie, no caps <3

Lissie152
20-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Mate if you wanna put stress on words make them bold or something, capitals annoy me. And oh shes a general f00lyboy.
Lol, na that takes too long, yeah but what did she do to you?

Jordan3
20-12-2005, 04:32 PM
And the unpopular couple award goes to pechie100 and Cassie.

beth
20-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Didn't one of your teachers want to get a Barbie for his girlfriends daughter in the middle of lesson?

And JUST for Bethie, no caps <3

Damn YOU'RE kind HOW can I ever REPAY you?

Revis
20-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Damn YOU'RE kind HOW can I ever REPAY you?
I DON'T know,a GAME of MARBLES on the M25?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!