Anyone have any proof or info?

olympic-games
20-12-2005, 02:38 AM
It's true
The forms still up ,and its like a "you pass ,your in" situation
Silver hobba styles.

andrew
20-12-2005, 02:41 AM
I'm sure more will appear at some point, also safety eXpert's. :)

Matty2
20-12-2005, 03:02 AM
I don't see the point in havign many, you basically live in public rooms.
And theys not that many public rooms.

Revelate
20-12-2005, 03:28 AM
do they really need anymore of them?

.Mike-
20-12-2005, 04:06 AM
do they really need anymore of them?
yes, they really do.
not much of the Habbo X's are doing their jobs.
But I wont name them.

Revelate
20-12-2005, 04:49 AM
ii agree most of them were rubbish appointments *claps callie*

but really now it was a terrible idea in theory. Harry the bot in the welcome lounge helps people more than the majourity of the habboX (and he usually gives me a headache)

i honestly dont see the need for additions... i rarely see people getting proper help or needing it in there

Joe118
20-12-2005, 05:23 AM
ii agree most of them were rubbish appointments *claps callie*

but really now it was a terrible idea in theory. Harry the bot in the welcome lounge helps people more than the majourity of the habboX (and he usually gives me a headache)

i honestly dont see the need for additions... i rarely see people getting proper help or needing it in there

It was redtiz and Becs who picked the current X's, if it was Callie you could have predicted who'd have been choosen without much thought.

Apparentely there will be 50 X's on the UK Hotel, 30 on US and 20 on every other. Although i don't see the need for any of them and i don't like the Habbo X system at all, they'd have been better off keeping hobbas imo.

Catchetat
20-12-2005, 06:05 AM
yea the old hobba system is worked way better than this new HabboX system :l

Col
20-12-2005, 06:44 AM
I hope it's true, more are needed to actaully get the system working.

le harry
20-12-2005, 07:35 AM
One of them was banned :>D

Catchetat
20-12-2005, 08:02 AM
one of what was banned?

olympic-games
20-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Who cares if You get upset over this statement.
But that Habbo x Rumble scammed 2 guy's I know ..
I wotn give their names out but Pm me
It's a damn shame too ..he used the badge to his god damn advantage ..took the bet ,lost and didn't Pay
He was a dealer ,not the owner iof the room .and because of the badge the owner thought threatened if he didnt go with what he saw.

Makes me sick! ..Good to know he got banned as well ,thanks everybody on ,my list that helped me stop this thief.

Anger
20-12-2005, 11:25 AM
only 3 habboX's do there jobs, Tyche, mystique! and missalice tbh

pechie100
20-12-2005, 11:26 AM
true
aplicatipons are open now

-Mana-
20-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I hope its true that they are selecting more HabboX's! Wish me luck guys! Also, in reply to thoose of you who think HabboX's aren't doing a good job, i think you are completely wrong. I'm with them most of the time, and they do a fantastic job! Its not as easy as you think guys, so please, if your going to critisise them, constructive critism will do. Stop harrasing them!

Thanks,

-Mana-

Mit
20-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Well I believe the habboX's should have more freedom to roam about. The welcome lounge is always full so newbies don't get to go in and end up going in somewhere else. If habboX's roam around the public rooms and their base the welcome lounge then it would be a lot better. :)

I passed all the requirements so it isn't just if you pass :). There would be 100's of habboX's if it was just people that passed the requirements...

billyk
20-12-2005, 07:46 PM
yea the old hobba system is worked way better than this new HabboX system :l

Yeah, but the paid mod system is far better than the hobba system.. problems actually get resolved..

Kroziun
20-12-2005, 09:30 PM
only 3 habboX's do there jobs, Tyche, mystique! and missalice tbhShouldn't that be IMO and not TBH?

I think Redtiz knows which Habbo X's do their job. And I don't see you in the Welcome Lounge when I am in there either...

:o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!